What's new

Women cant watch World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the discussion clean, no need to discuss religion as what has been said here is by an erroneous human and in no way reflects the opinion of a whole religion.

He just mentioned the verse of the Qur'an - what else did he do?

I haven't read that verse myself but i am sure it must be somewhere in Qur'an with its full tafseer (description/commentary)

Apparently you were bashing at the verse and not an individual
ast.gif

PS: - don't hit your foot too hard, it may break your legs

Not in mood, good bye

I am not talkinga bout any verse, I don't care about it, the point here is not what the verse is, why the hell can't women watch it when men can watch everything, why the hell is freaking everything haram for women, this pretty much tells the orgasm Mullah had after watching legs of men!!!

you are only trying to justify what the mullah said by using a verse & using the same 'rant refer to tafseer & scholar'

doesnt give you right to insult the religion, esp in the presence of majority of people who are muslims here!!, and they believe you just insulted their believes.

many people dont agree, you can see, but still they will find your post insulting.

I am not insulting any individual I am insulting the people who add religion even to football & if people here are too much sensitive about their beliefs then its not my problem, they need to develop a thick skin

The only think i see being insulted here are the statements of these so called religious leaders who manipulate religious text to impose strict measures that control women.

doesnt give you right to insult the religion, esp in the presence of majority of people who are muslims here!!, and they believe you just insulted their believes.

many people dont agree, you can see, but still they will find your post insulting.

EmO is EmO yaar,

she finds pleasure in insulting Maulana's....... happens everybody has their own way of seeking pleasure. She may talk about free speech, free thinking, free blah blah but when it comes to maulana issue she forget all her thinking and start bashing at them blindly. She forget those maulana too have a right of freedom of speech and can express their opinions as per their own wish just like other common peoples of our country/world.

Everybody should be respected regardless of your difference of opinions. By swearing or insulting others you are gaining nothing but hate by their blind followers.

May Allah guide us Allah :toast_sign:

Sorry if this post hurt some peoples :cry::cry:

Keep the discussion clean, no need to discuss religion as what has been said here is by an erroneous human and in no way reflects the opinion of a whole religion.

and why u failed to delete some insulting posts???

are you involved into favoritism or something???

police.gif
Nothing to see here people... Move along!

Same story world over. A handful of people feeling they have a right to correct the "wrongs" of society itself... Human's were blessed with a concious and free thought for a reason.

In the words of Quaid E Azam:
"I have always maintained that no nation can ever be worthy of its existence that cannot take its women along with the men. No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women."
- Speech at Islamia College for women
March 25, 1940

This limits the freedom of Women!

Hey, seriously, does Quran really says that, "Women should not watch sports"???

The only think i see being insulted here are the statements of these so called religious leaders who manipulate religious text to impose strict measures that control women.

bhai where these people are forcing people this or that, they just said something, as zaki pointed out, people have freedom of speech.

in your country, do these people control your government. the only thing that controls your country are the holy books written by one and only kemal!!

The Saudis are absolutely right, football players show too much skin, god forbid that women run out on the feild and start having sex with football players.

and why u failed to delete some insulting posts???

are you involved into favoritism or something???

Mods know the rule better then you so its better not to judge there decison :). Besides i don't see any unsulting posts what emo siad is her opinion you have your own. She is against the video but she the thread deosn't get delted cause you have the right to voice your opinon and the same can be said about her if you don't like what she is saying it doesn't mean her posts are gonna be deleted.

I am not taking sides or anything i my self found this to be stupid but meh.

The Saudis are absolutely right, football players show too much skin, god forbid that women run out on the feild and start having sex with football players.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bhai where these people are forcing people this or that, they just said something, as zaki pointed out, people have freedom of speech.

& I am using my right, whats the fuss about :lol:

Mods know the rule better then you so its better not to judge there decison :). Besides i don't see any unsulting posts what emo siad is her opinion you have your own. She is against the video but she the thread deosn't get delted cause you have the right to voice your opinon and the same can be said about her if you don't like what she is saying it doesn't mean her posts are gonna be deleted.

I am not taking sides or anything i my self found this to be stupid but meh.

HAHA

the same way you support mullahs???!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom