What's new

Woman stripped naked in JK, accused include Indian Army trooper

The suspects are already in custody and the soldier will face court martial as it happened in the past. Being in a uniform does not save you from being persecuted in India..........

Cannot say the same about our neighbors who seem to jump on these issues like crazy

Jammu: In a shocking incident, a woman was allegedly stripped naked by a gang of five persons, including an Army trooper, in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir and the video of the incident uploaded on the internet, police said on Saturday.

“A woman was stripped in full public view by five persons in Jaganoo area of Udhampur. The accused caught the incident on mobile phone camera… It has gone viral on Whatsapp,” Udhampur District Commissioner said.

Police took suo moto cognizance of the incident and arrested three persons. One of the accused is believed to be an Army trooper, he said.

The woman was riding pillion on a motorcycle. The gang intercepted the bike and started misbehaving with her. When she resisted, the accused overpowered her and stripped her in full public view, the District Commissioner said.
Woman stripped naked in JK, accused include Army trooper
@Zarvan @Imran Khan @Irfan Baloch @rockstar08 @Umair Nawaz @waz @Horus @ayesha.a @IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @SrNair

That's very shame, unfortunately disgusting and filthy on India's dark history in truth.

Just curious is She your Sister ?
Sister as a human yes....You got a problem?

I mean you would sooner claim monkeys to be your ancestor than one who has been wronged as your sister is really sickening!

PS - its up to to the authorities to investigate the matter and personal opinions on social media does not matter.
No it just distinguishes likes of you from the remaining human beings :tup:

I hope the culprits get what they deserve but I won't pin my hope on that...this is sad NOT NEW Indian Army had been involved in such incidents in the past as well...watch this video which gives you just a glimpse of how deteriorating the situation is...

Those responsible for this gruesome act should be stripped naked in public and their balls should be chopped off, which i doubt they have. Indian army and police have a 70 year history of oppressing, raping, torturing and murdering the innocent people of Kashmir. Its a matter of time before these people bounce back and take their revenge. For every action theres a reaction, sooner or later. May Allah protect the muslims of Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom