What's new

Woman stripped naked in JK, accused include Indian Army trooper

every minute?? this is what your rapist army propaganda teachers you??? pakistan army have a world record for conducting rapes, none of them are punished...not only for raping but for HRW, none of army personals are not even bring to court for trial.
army lol there is not even i single case on pak army ----- BTW what swaping wife in indian navy hahahahhaha

J&K’s Hizb militants upload their photos on FB
More then 30000 freedom fighters included 12000 trained mujahideen martyred since 1989.
I am aware of that. However, this is not the answer to my question. Why the bystanders witnessing this sub-animal act did not respond? Truth is, bey-ghairati ka koi ilaj nahin hey. If it had happened in front of normal human beings, they would have tried to stop it but none did as if they were not living human beings but zombies.

I am aware of that. However, this is not the answer to my question. Why the bystanders witnessing this sub-animal act did not respond?
They protest or throw stones towards occupied forces. Mostly youngsters join militant organisations and cross LOC for advance training.

08slide7.jpg

They protest or throw stones towards occupied forces. Mostly youngsters join militant organisations and cross LOC for advance training.

08slide7.jpg
I know all that. Question is not what they do generally, question is what they did when a helpless woman was stripped right before their eyes? please not reply to me with irrelevant and general answers.

Being a senior member you could have told your counterpart that on such a thread he shouldn't have brought that 'Pakistan is this and that' If the starting was such a brilliant one how can you expect others to react.

The person you replied to expressed his grievance despite however he tried to convey them. Just proves why you are here in the first place? Rather than being a troll you can choose to be reasonable and discuss issues or just stay ignorant and keep it up.

I know all that. Question is not what they do generally, question is what they did when a helpless woman was stripped right before their eyes? please not reply to me with irrelevant and general answers.
She is alive because of those those men.

Jammu: In a shocking incident, a woman was allegedly stripped naked by a gang of five persons, including an Army trooper, in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir and the video of the incident uploaded on the internet, police said on Saturday.

“A woman was stripped in full public view by five persons in Jaganoo area of Udhampur. The accused caught the incident on mobile phone camera… It has gone viral on Whatsapp,” Udhampur District Commissioner said.

Police took suo moto cognizance of the incident and arrested three persons. One of the accused is believed to be an Army trooper, he said.

The woman was riding pillion on a motorcycle. The gang intercepted the bike and started misbehaving with her. When she resisted, the accused overpowered her and stripped her in full public view, the District Commissioner said.
Woman stripped naked in JK, accused include Army trooper
@Zarvan @Imran Khan @Irfan Baloch @rockstar08 @Umair Nawaz @waz @Horus @ayesha.a @IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @SrNair

These Indians disgust me and have no repsect for women. Alhamdulilha they did not do anything more than that. Where is Muthanna ibn Harith rahim'Allah from among our leaders? A Jew took the hijab off a Muslim sister in kuffar land; she called out for ''Ya Muthana, I've been violated''! He sent a massive Army and liberated the whole area.

Those people feared Allah! We are ruled by hypocrites, secularist and cowards. They don't want to do anything and neither will they let others do anything!

These culprits should be raped by an African gang (men). It's a shame for India and I am surprised not even a single Indian member is ashamed rather they are feeling so proud on humiliation of a girl.
Shame Shame Shame...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom