What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Why are you doing this negative propaganda against Pakistan and Islam?
What? Where is the propaganda against Pakistan and Islam?

Some incidents leave a very deep scar on our faces.. This is one of many on the face of us Pakistanis. If we (specially women) don't raise these issues, the problem will remain there forever.

And if you have so much problem, ask the lady why she has informed police about what has happened. Because many ask their women to keep quiet, new laws are not introduced, law enforcement agencies show lackluster attitude and public doesn't know what should be done.

This is going too far now.

Kindly explain your position.

If @Hiraa 's intention was to discuss societal problems then there was no need for this thread to start with.

There is already a thread running on this.

Humanity shamed! 90-year-old woman raped, brutally thrashed in Delhi's Najafgarh, DCW chief meets survivor

This unfortunate incidence happen just within days of power struggle between price high up. Showing incompetence of our current rulers. I have just seen press conference of Lahore CCPO and Shazad Akbar, very pathetic and incompetent person he shows while talking. Looks Shazad is his relative or shifarish.....

@Shehr Abbasi

Please be mindful of the rules of the forum. It is not wise to threaten people over difference of opinion. If a POV offended you (or you misunderstood it), please seek clarity about it or consider reporting.

If @Hiraa 's intention was to discuss societal problems then there was no need for this thread to start with.

Humanity shamed! 90-year-old woman raped, brutally thrashed in Delhi's Najafgarh, DCW chief meets survivor

Man, we are discussing Pakistan right now.. Why are you bringing India here?

Have all of our problems been solved that we now have to start scoring brownie points against other countries?

I used to think you were an intelligent person.

Oh dear...

What India have to do with this this thread?

Some time to save the society one has to take matter in their own hands. I am just saying these bastards live around us. What has causing sudden surge in Sexual violence in our society. If innocent and beautiful Zainab Murderer was brutally killed by police or Public then things would have been different. We somehow made that humongous issue a bloody political issue. Police need to arrest these bastards and chop of their dicks and force feed them their dicks. Seriously Child abuse is on rise and now this sort of gang rape issue. Screw every institution even government, set aside our differences and start doing something for our young generations by ourselves.
I swear these kids who have lost their lives in these sort of violent acts will hold us in the court of Allah and he wont forgive us all if we all didn't do anything. Allah wont forgive us for our silence.

I understand your feelings but anarchy will result in more cases, not less. We still do not know the exact nature of these rapist and abduction gangs. Many of them can be foreigners coming from Afghanistan or Indians. We already know foreign hands are trying to create instability.

ISI should have a division to investigate these crimes and hit their financiers and patrons. I am sure this is related to larger criminal activity as well.

These rapists have probably committed other crimes as well.

No Muslim believes in Akhirat, if they did, such things would never happen

It is different to believe than to claim belief.

Exactly what I noticed. You obviously meant that public execution of a convicted rapist would deter would-be rapists. I'm not sure how this was lost on this guy.

He has an agenda, this is not the first time. Khair, I have alerted mods.

What will happen after she slits the throat of the culprits. Lawyers will spend their full force to proof that the sick bastards that was killed by the lady trying to save herself was a pious man and brother of 3 sisters who are still unmarried, a good and innocent man and our media will start to run campaign against that lady. Police will harass her and either she will be convicted for murder or she will commit suicide.
We Pakistanis have a firm belief that we are protector of our women and other women in stress. Like i said screw every institution, they have repeatedly failed us on so many occasions. In Pakistan Laws are made to protect the culprit and rich. **** them and lets take action on our own. I swear if i find some rapist i wont let him go alive i will shoot him.
Have u ever seen any press conference regarding such issues. My guess is NO. Other than Zainab case where we all saw what SS did. But their is press conference everyday about NS health and return. I mean first u let him go and u expect him to come back. This entire system is rigged every institution.

Broken justice system with upside down understanding. The one-eyed Western system is completely unsuitable for us.

We need to bring back jirgas and Qazi justice. Start at basic level with neighborhood courts, going all the way up to the national level.

The job of the Qazi is to use his knowledge of Quran, Sunnah, Ijma, and Fiqh, along with injunctions of the state, to ascertain the truth (not be an impartial arbiter of the law.) In his capacity, a Qazi is not stuck in a courtroom, he can go and interview people himself, and he reserves the right to change his judgement if new informations becomes available. Most importantly, he is personally responsible for all judgments he makes and beholden to his direct superior, a Qazi with a larger jurisdiction.

A simpler more direct, freely available, and immediate form of justice is needed in Pakistan. Our issues relate directly to basic law and order.

Note that this is exactly how Taliban came to Afghanistan, they provided basic justice and security which Afghans did not have, as they were at the mercy of warlords and mafias.

Alhamdulilah, our law and order situation is not as bad and with a little courage, we can nip it in the bud.

No doubt, the courts need massive revision and turn over of staff.

Wrong.... Legal system can easily be avoid, but there will be no corruptable judges, refutable proofs, gullible Juries or turnable witnesses in Allah's court.

We can bring Allah swt nizam here, if we judge by what He has sent us.

@PakSword , @PDF

Normally I avoid such threads because they are disgusting to start with but in this case I will take an exception. Filthy creatures who commit such actions don't belong to any religion be it Pakistan, be it india or be it any other country a filthy animal is a filthy animal he has no country and he has no religion.

Now most of the post although represent frustration and anger but I think I haven't seen posts from people who travel on ring road and understand the underlying problems.

When ring road started Shahbaz Sharif in his infinite wisdom instead of giving control to National Highway and motorway police in order to throw bones to his pet bureaucrats created a new police force by the name of Ring Road Police back in 2013 and Lahore ring road authority.

I travel this road in routine it doesn't have real traffic because of excessive toll tax may be between phase 5 onward but from phase 5 to rohi nala traffic is at most minimum. From Ring road to northern bypass it is even scarier occasional vehicles and you would see motorcyclists coming on the wrong side, chingqi rickshaws even some time people playing cricket or a big group of people sitting on the side boundary or dividers and there are many spots where one would see people sitting in groups. There is alternate to ring road through lot of traffic but it is there.

It highlights two problems one the excessive toll tax which discourages more traffic and I don't want to say who is the biggest bhatta group in Pakistan for Toll tax plaza.

Second is the ineffective and corrupt ring road police setup, I have never seen them patrolling there are 4 or 5 spots where they will be hiding like badger with their speed camera only for giving speed ticket. You stop on ring road due to any reason no one will come to ask you why you have stopped, but if you do the same on motorway in less than 5 minutes you will get a visit from motorway police.

Every society has its share of animals we have ours but it is the duty of LEA to make sure those animals, those predators don't hurt the common people is ring road or any other police in Pakistan or for that matter any Govt delivering on its share of social contract. Has anyone heard anything from DIG ring road???

Here is the organogram the stupid is the chairperson, in any decent country the chairperson should have resigned but this stupid is "learning"

View attachment 668548

Not exactly but it depends on which spot she was travelling and at what time, there are many questions in my mind but lets take it at face value.

Dear Kin I share your pain, but trust me we are in a much better society and country people here will be amazed if I start sharing horrors from the so called civilized society I wont mention Chicago but N.Y L.A and London the road, the alleys the undergrounds. In our society yes at a secluded spot animals can take advantage of a lonely lady but at a public place if there is one person who is trying to harass a lady and 10 will come to beat the crap out of the guy.

My better half too travels by herself although she does carry a taser, we were not blessed with a daughter but we share the concern some good judgement must be exercised by ladies as well like checking fuel/condition of the vehicle before starting a journey on this type of highways, avoid low traffic/traffic-less areas and if pocket allows a good quality taser/spray.

and BTW good families still train their youth to "never force yourself upon an unwilling lady" I was and so are mine less said the better.

Thanks for the info on ring road.

Sir, I agree with you on strict implementation of law and order, however, the moral corruption has become quite widespread.

In the past few days, there are so many reports coming of abuse of children. Only yesterday, someone was caught with a little girl in Karachi.. Day before yesterday, a small girl was kidnapped and then found later because police/ general public started searching for the kidnappers. However, this will not stop.

I always say that we need reforms in our education, a major overhaul al least. Children from their young age should be taught what the parents have stopped teaching.

We need to form morality police, whose main function should be to protect women and children from male predators. They should patrol bazaars like Liberty, etc. and be armed, given sanction to arrest culprits.

Undercover female cops, armed with guns and followed by reinforcements, need to comb areas for potential troublemakers and take them off of our streets.

Good news. I hope the rapists' faces and names are published everywhere. They will get what is coming to them.

If it happened slightly north, they would be castrated. AJK has the right idea

N league has destroyed the law and order situation in Punjab. It will take time and drastic measures to fix.

Last edited:
Lahore CCPO blames motorway rape victim for choice of route, travelling late at night

119028169_3753217951400268_7927508030208322819_n.jpg

Ab yeh mat kehna yeh b PAPA jhon ki tarah hai...!

Back
Top Bottom