What's new

Woman paraded naked in village north of Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman should take the gun and become like bandit queen, phoolan devi. Shoot them all. Everyone can condemn the act, but who can give back her dignity.

Bilal yar, do try to ignore these indians about our internal matters... they only enjoy talking shiiitttt.....

This happened on May 30, 2011.

This happened on June 6, 2011.

This happened on May 25, 2011.

This happened on June 2, 2011.

This happened on June 5, 2011.

This happened on May 25, 2011.

These are the 0.1 % of recent Crimes in pakistan , there are 100 of fresh rape cases in pakistan in past 4 days... you beat India in such stuff

All the links that I posted happened on June 13 (yesterday) in India. I haven't made a thread out of every link I could find in India like your Indian friend did about Pakistan.

what a big lie. foreigner women in Pakistan are fare more safer than Indian cities where Indian pervert men assault them. please go and check the facts.

and if you want we can post how many white foreign women are attacked, raped, molested in taxis, trains and so on in Indian cities.

you seems to be sleeping

because more than 5 million foreign tourists visit india each year , how many visit yours ? not even a million .

Inspite of all the pervert men:smokin: , we still get more than 10 times more tourists than Pak each year , they obviously consider this pervert country safer , whatever you may want to say .:azn:

what a big lie. foreigner women in Pakistan are fare more safer than Indian cities where Indian pervert men assault them. please go and check the facts.

and if you want we can post how many white foreign women are attacked, raped, molested in taxis, trains and so on in Indian cities.

you seems to be sleeping

That's why Millions of women come to India for travel and hardly anyone goes to Pakistan. If It's so fearful, Why Millions of Tourists come to India. Pakistan View not important for India as Pakistan people should not come to India. Rest of the world do matter and they don't have problem. Simple. Every Year in Goa itself, at least 100 thousand people come and they have same freedom like Tel-Aviv, Stockholm, or NY. 1-2 small incident do happen due to excessive freedom and few point of error who not following law., But It's not unique. It happens everywhere.

All the links that I posted happened on June 13 (yesterday) in India. I haven't made a thread out of every link I could find in India like your Indian friend did about Pakistan.

two of your links were about the same matter . the minor girl in U.P plus india is a much bigger country there is bound to be more incidences of crime , what matters is crime per capita

Its people like you and your jealousy that threads turn on their head from sanity to insanity.

This has nothing to do with India . Does what happened in India help the poor mother in Pakistan ? Or are you clearly more concerned about your own fragile ego and the mother can go to hell ?

You are as it famous for starting threads even about bus crashes in India in the Indian defence thread. I just don't understand the mentality . What do you guys do ? See something bad happened in Pakistan and then instantly search on google , 'crime India women' . atleast try to hide your childishness and desperation . Even when something goes wrong in India we discuss it with Pakistani members here cordially.

Btw India is home to world's 1/6 th humanity so crime is bound to be much more than small countries like yours.

Get a life dude seriously , grow up .

seriously this bilahaider guy who always claim that he never bring india into discussion without any reason was the first who brought india into this thread by posting abt goa incident & if that was not enough he ran for searching stuff abt india & again posted it. itching was getting better of him.

@ bilalhaider

You created almost 30 threads against India in last 1 week. Every hour you do same. Don't blame any Indian if same things happen. I already have 100's of such articles, News and Videos for Pakistan. Don't blame if me or anyone does the same.

then why there are no tourist in Pakistan and millions of tourist in India... why foreign ladies think 1000 times before going to Pakistan while she considers dream come true when she visits India??

Do you have millions of or even thousand tourists in Maoist area of India??

Surely foreigners think before coming to Pakistan due to terrorist attacks but in India foreign women think before coming because of your pervert men who assault and rape them.

see the different and use your brain .

oh BTW wait arent you that banned member Partek and you cam again with new id.

booooooooooo

nobody is running its only you who have eyes closed towards comments by all Pakistani members who have condemned the incident and we are all for punishing the culprits

Bilalhaider is a very clear headed member he had posted many topics about Social ills of Pakistan so its unfair to claim that he is running away from reality

You gotta be kidding me:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How did this thread turn into an India vs Pakistan who rapes more contest ?

There is no doubt that there are high levels of crime in the sub continent and all nations must do their part to reduce them to more tolerable levels. I know that India is on the right path but I'm not sure about Pakistan.

And now can we delete this thread please? If I start posting like this about individuals in India, there won't be enough "space" left on the PDF for all the news.

Oh why am i not surprised it was Mr. bilal as usual who had to turn everything into an anti-india thing .

This thread had nothing to do with India . The thread was going just fine before you entered with this full of hate and jealousy post of yours.

Pakistanis discuss local issues of India everyday on this forum like that girl in U.P yesterday but you want a thread about an incident in Pakistan deleted immidietly .

This is funny , if you are going to discuss India on this forum and delete threads about Pakistan , why not rename this website and just call it Defence.Ind ?

Now we're completely going off topic, with Indian trolls posting links that have nothing to do with this thread. Well done Indian trolls :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh why am i not surprised it was Mr. bilal as usual who had to turn everything into an anti-india thing .

This thread had nothing to do with India . The thread was going just fine before you entered with this full of hate and jealousy post of yours.

Pakistanis discuss local issues of India everyday on this forum like that girl in U.P yesterday but you want a thread about an incident in Pakistan deleted immidietly .

This is funny , if you are going to discuss India on this forum and delete threads about Pakistan , why not rename this website and just call it Defence.Ind ?

The thread about Goa got deleted yesterday, time to delete this thread as well.

How did this thread turn into an India vs Pakistan who rapes more contest?

There is no doubt that there are high levels of crime in the sub continent and all nations must do their part to reduce them to more tolerable levels. I know that India is on the right path but I'm not sure about Pakistan.

Check out Bilal haider's post no. 39

He as usual started it all .:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Now we're completely going off topic, with Indian trolls posting links that have nothing to do with this thread. Well done Indian trolls :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

The thread about Goa got deleted yesterday, time to delete this thread as well.

Not the thread about U.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom