What's new

Woman paraded naked in village north of Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have millions of or even thousand tourists in Maoist area of India??

Surely foreigners think before coming to Pakistan due to terrorist attacks but in India foreign women think before coming because of your pervert men who assault and rape them.

see the different and use your brain .

oh BTW wait arent you that banned member Partek and you cam again with new id.

booooooooooo

I feel pity you talk in such a low manner. How many foreigner do you know or met ?? I personally met 100's of foreigners in Foreign. Everyone very much interested in coming to India. Check Statistics, How many comes to India every year. 1-2 such incident doesn't make any difference. Even Cities like Stockholm, Singapore, Newyork some incident happens. It doesn't effect Millions of Tourist.

Now Since You asked. Do Read the Message carefully. Maoist areas are tribal belt where there is no big Infrastructure or tourist spot. They are Mostly Hills, Forests, Small Villages and not fertile land so the problem of maoist (due o less development). Even I never been to there. Forget about any Foreigner. Foreigners go to Goa, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, U.P., Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, Kerala, etc.

Prove I am pratek or be keep quite. I never used any racist post to anyone. You Should be 1st banned in this forum. In spite of 1,000's of racist messages, You still not banned. If any other member from India does this...the Color changes into Pink. See there are hardly Indian members who completed 1 year compare to other countries. But that's what it is as Website extension is Pk and not in.

Just like PNS Mehran, Drone strikes, Sarfaraz Shah, Saleem Shahzad, EVERY-Crime in Pakistan this case would also not be solved.

Inse kaho, Insaaf ki jaga channay baanton... Kaum iss kadar bayhiss hai ke usko ab yeh jungli kutton se badtar zindagi guzaarne main maza aanay laga hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom