What's new

Woman mercilessly thrashed in Rajasthan's Nagaur district, Forced to say Jai Shree Ram.

filthy cowards filming it keeping their faces hidden.
these culprits are maligning the name of lord Ram doing this.
the state administration, meanwhile, will be oblivious as ever.
pro-hindutva idiots will defend it by giving some preposterous shyte (congress-aaptard-sickular-intellectual etc etc) in the name of arguments and facts.
well, what can we expect from the ppl who can afford their daal chawal by doing this BS.

his first question was whats wrong ?
and u trying to reason with that person.

who invited these masked nitwits to do this "work" ?
and it seems any news from any source which are not in line with these scum are termed prestitutes while arnub "the spokesperson" for some party is hailed as "mainstream media".

Since they have kept their names and faces hidden, how do you know they are not CONgress MUSLIM workers out to make a propaganda film ?

so much for women's rights in India.
India has one of the worst ratings for women's rights in the world.
Right. Wait I can't find India in there.:undecided: India has one of the worst ratings for women's rights in the world???
Don't think so and guess what I found.:enjoy:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/m...best-and-worst-countries-for-gender-equality/
Is Jai shri Ram DDR4 supported ?
:lol:When you make a troll, make it look sensible. DDR4 is a type of RAM. RAM is not DDR4 support.

Muslim men forced to eat Cow dung in India
How do you know they are Muslim? Last time, some Hindus were made to drink cow urine for cow slaughter.

filthy cowards filming it keeping their faces hidden.
these culprits are maligning the name of lord Ram doing this.
the state administration, meanwhile, will be oblivious as ever.
pro-hindutva idiots will defend it by giving some preposterous shyte (congress-aaptard-sickular-intellectual etc etc) in the name of arguments and facts.
well, what can we expect from the ppl who can afford their daal chawal by doing this BS.

It could be the handy work of Missionary or Zihadi elements. They are masters of doing that. A congress Muslim MLA caught red handed few years back for throwing a dead pig on the door of Mosque. Missionaries are famous for their such gimmick.

This is not a hatred because we do not start the thread to propagate malicious propaganda like you. This is just an answer to a scum like you who always play a role of fifth columnist.

My my! Guy who likes to see women get beaten by goons also knows big words such as "fifth columnist"?! Where did you learn that word from? Mein Kampf or your neighborhood Shakha?

Jokes aside, it is you who is the fifth columnist in our country. People who have blindly handed over the keys to a mass-murderer and charlatan. The only reason I don't hate you so strongly is because the collective insanity that people like you are inflicting upon the country has a natural antidote - time. As time goes by, we will know more and more about what is being done to the nation in the name of governance and people will throw these goons out.

My my! Guy who likes to see women get beaten by goons also knows big words such as "fifth columnist"?! Where did you learn that word from? Mein Kampf or your neighborhood Shakha?

Jokes aside, it is you who is the fifth columnist in our country. People who have blindly handed over the keys to a mass-murderer and charlatan. The only reason I don't hate you so strongly is because the collective insanity that people like you are inflicting upon the country has a natural antidote - time. As time goes by, we will know more and more about what is being done to the nation in the name of governance and people will throw these goons out.
You want me to take you serious with a name"Jacob"?
Propagating in a Pakistani forum about how Indian fabrics are rotten because of a Facebook or YouTube post.

I have seen the secularists handy work as can be seen in link below.

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/20...exposes-mainstream-media-lies-propaganda.html

You want me to take you serious with a name"Jacob"?
Propagating in a Pakistani forum about how Indian fabrics are rotten because of a Facebook or YouTube post.

I have seen the secularists handy work as can be seen in link below.

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/20...exposes-mainstream-media-lies-propaganda.html

Aha! So you finally figured out did you?! The clue, as you rightly guessed, was always in my name. Jacob is a name used by those who cannot be taken seriously, as you so brilliantly deduced.

As for your amazing achievement of figuring out the secularist agenda, there is a special reward for that. It is called the IGNORE button, and you are as of now the recipient of it!

Aha! So you finally figured out did you?! The clue, as you rightly guessed, was always in my name. Jacob is a name used by those who cannot be taken seriously, as you so brilliantly deduced.

As for your amazing achievement of figuring out the secularist agenda, there is a special reward for that. It is called the IGNORE button, and you are as of now the recipient of it!
As can be seen cherry picking is the thing you guys do.

I provide the very valid argument how you can't trust Facebook and YouTube but of course you took the bait and as a true sickularist cherry picked what you wanted.

Now for everyone you can see their agenda is not about helping anyone genuinely but do their dirty politics if even nation has to suffer.

It could be the handy work of Missionary or Zihadi elements. They are masters of doing that. A congress Muslim MLA caught red handed few years back for throwing a dead pig on the door of Mosque. Missionaries are famous for their such gimmick.
wo bjp ka mla tha....jhooth bole kauwwa kaatey.

Sanghis are good at lying. And they do it with great pomp.

81460363127_freesize.jpg

Back
Top Bottom