What's new

Woman mercilessly thrashed in Rajasthan's Nagaur district, Forced to say Jai Shree Ram.

LOL............. How quick you are to "Dismiss" this when it turns out the perpetrators are Muslims and the victim is a HINDU. Turns out your rant against the Sanghi's were promoted by FAKE NEWS :lol:

Are you not the same person who "Thanked" the vile post that asked the "sanghi's" be tagged to show them their "moral bankruptcy" ? :lol:

So now tell me again. WHO'S Moral Bankruptcy does this show ? :devil:
i m surprised i need reason to dismiss sanghis when they themselves are allergic to any form of reason.
what they can do is believe what their masters tell them bypassing the grey matter which god had gifted them.

a very good post for ppl who want to go mad for nothing.
twist and pull. twist n pull.
n get the desired result.

i have a similar dilema too.
however, i found out eventually that being near to the center helps clear my consience.
i need to believe in something first, before i start preaching that.

this philosophy - "truth is singular" is neither the property of abrahmic ppl or the orientals. its universal.
muslims have their own take on it and so do us hindus and every other religion on the planet.
one's take is not the truth, its just an opinion. likewise, when islam says whatever written in some particular book (with respects) is truth n truth itself, its from their own perspective. its not necessary that some person in india or hawaii will agree to that blindly.
Your bias can be seen very clearly as you ignored whole post and just picked on Muslim psyche.

It's personal for you and educational for me so I will leave at that.

Now it is evident as false case as 90℅ of them are. It might very well be orchestrated.

i m surprised i need reason to dismiss sanghis when they themselves are allergic to any form of reason.
what they can do is believe what their masters tell them bypassing the grey matter which god had gifted them.

but ......... but .................... but ............... you have been found giving "thanks" to FAKE NEWS :lol:

What kind of "Moral bankruptcy" does that indicate ? :azn:

Did you "master" tell you to thank that post or did your limited "gray matter" tell you ?

Your bias can be seen very clearly as you ignored whole post and just picked on Muslim psyche.

It's personal for you and educational for me so I will leave at that.

Now it is evident as false case as 90℅ of them are. It might very well be orchestrated.
feel free to opinionate anything about me. whats more, if its educational for you, then all the better.
you accused me of bias and gave ur verdict that 90% of tha cases are false. who told you that ? now we dont require any link or critical thought, dont we ?

but ......... but .................... but ............... you have been found giving "thanks" to FAKE NEWS :lol:

What kind of "Moral bankruptcy" does that indicate ? :azn:

Did you "master" tell you to thank that post or did your limited "gray matter" tell you ?
any which u dont agree becomes automatically fake. any news which u "prefer to hear" is an epitome of truth.
keep ur factual correctness to urself.
what i saw in the video was wrong. whether some part was deleted didnt matter much as much as the woman getting beaten. how in the name of god can you defend this by saying some part of the article were not put in front. i wud have agreed if the deleted part was " a lone woman beat up a gang of harmless gooons", but instead the point became she was said to say allah or watever.
and where is the verification that an article dissing another article as fake is not fake itself ?

You just calledus traitors.

Take one free Advice from me, you should not call Kashmiris traitors. As today our loyality lies to the Kashmir and India.

Agar kisi ne dil pe leliyana to vandhe hojayege tere ;)

LOL........ you should try these cheap tricks and threats in kashmir :lol: ......... it does not work in the rest of India.

You are not doing anybody a favor by demonstrating loyalty to Kashmir and India. Or did you think you were ? :cheesy: Did you want a biscuit and pat on your back for your "loyalty " ?

Thuje dil pe lena hai to lele puttar ................ agar mu mei lena hai to mu mei le.

any which u dont agree becomes automatically fake. any news which u "prefer to hear" is an epitome of truth.
keep ur factual correctness to urself.
what i saw in the video was wrong. whether some part was deleted didnt matter much as much as the woman getting beaten. how in the name of god can you defend this by saying some part of the article were not put in front. i wud have agreed if the deleted part was " a lone woman beat up a gang of harmless gooons", but instead the point became she was said to say allah or watever.
and where is the verification that an article dissing another article as fake is not fake itself ?

LOL............. so now you are pretending to be outraged by the "facts" of the case, while all this time you were thanking the bigot who wanted to make this thing about "hindutva" and their "moral bankruptcy" ? :lol:

Pretty shameless to say the least.

LOL........ you should try these cheap tricks and threats in kashmir :lol: ......... it does not work in the rest of India.

You are not doing anybody a favor by demonstrating loyalty to Kashmir and India. Or did you think you were ? :cheesy: Did you want a biscuit and pat on your back for your "loyalty " ?

Thuje dil pe lena hai to lele puttar ................ agar mu mei lena hai to mu mei le.

LOL............. so now you are pretending to be outraged by the "facts" of the case, while all this time you were thanking the bigot who wanted to make this thing about "hindutva" and their "moral bankruptcy" ? :lol:

Pretty shameless to say the least.
why do u get so personal man.
u insulted the guy who claims to ne kashmiri. he pledges loyalty but still u keep on insulting him.

and since i m pretending and pretending ao much why so you feel to quote me. ignore me if you dont like. b!tching wont help.

btw, can you plz direct me where I thanked the post containing fake news?
thanks in advance.

why do u get so personal man.
u insulted the guy who claims to ne kashmiri. he pledges loyalty but still u keep on insulting him.

and since i m pretending and pretending ao much why so you feel to quote me. ignore me if you dont like. b!tching wont help.

I did not insult the guy, I made a caustic comments about kids throwing stones and society supporting them.

He just insulted us by asking us to be "grateful" for his loyalty. You are probably too dumb to recognize the insult.

My reply was appropriate. He is no more "special" to me than 1.2 billion other Indians.

btw, can you plz direct me where I thanked the post containing fake news?
thanks in advance.

I have quoted the comment by Jacob which you Thanked. The same post in which I tagged you.

I have quoted the comment by Jacob which you Thanked. The same post in which I tagged you.
post no. bataa de bhai.....kam se kam dekh to loon, aisa kya paap kar daala maine

thanks. will see to that.

@Bibo
haan to bura kya likha usne.
he suggested the OP to share with sanghis who usually tend to bend truth. whats wrong with that?
are you saying that
1.the OP has posted fake news.
2. the woman was beaten because she deserved it.
3. the woman was not beaten at all. it was all acting to malign the dear leader.
you can chose any of the above or specify any other reason.

feel free to opinionate anything about me. whats more, if its educational for you, then all the better.
you accused me of bias and gave ur verdict that 90% of tha cases are false. who told you that ? now we dont require any link or critical thought, dont we ?
No need to take it personally and have grudge.

Happy day to you!

Back
Top Bottom