What's new

Within three years, Pakistan will be able to defeat India on its own

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear friend, it's a good start to your analysis, I commend you on your effort. I would encourage you to do a refined research prior to posting. As it prevents any careless mistakes. The neither service in the indian military, be it navy or air force, operates any F-16s whatsoever.

Also, Pakistan's military framework is very robust and yes they are ticking all the correct boxes in their acquisition program. However, I would point to where Pakistan is most vulnerable isn't the military, rather it is our social structure and with it, our mindset. As a nation we need to be more unified, harmoniously. Because as everyone has seen, the lack of social structure which establishes unity in a society, is the "blind spot" which has been exploited many a times by the enemy. Prime examples are Iraq, Syria and Libya.

For us (Pakistan), the social structure should be established on the foundations of Islam. And here is our Achilles Heel, where the sectarian mindset, coupled with the feudal mentality and compounded by the illiterate at heart - educated liberals. We as a society first must rid ourselves or sects, without compromising on our faith. A twist of irony, it is only Islam that can unite Pakistan. But when MUST follow the only Islam there is, one of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

Pakistan's Military has taken considerable strides in maintaining a "Credible Deterrence" in place to ensure the enemy is checked on all fronts. They are doing their duty with diligence. What is needed now, is for the nation to do their part and unite, mindful of those whose sole purpose is to sabotage Pakistan.
Thank you for your advice.I will do more research before Posting next time.

oh my god what brain you have, i am patriot Pakistani living in USA, can you explain me how can war helps the economy of any country, what a retard logics you have, WARS DESTROYS ANY COUNTRIES ECONOMY.

And if we have offensive doctrine, then India will not retaliate strongly????

Ofcourse they will fight back as they should. You were the one talking about cash or no nukes. You are the one whos much deluded. How can Nukes not be used.

I believe the leaders of both countries are too smart to start a nuclear war.

I'd like to ask you a question.Many people say that India has not achieved miniaturization of nuclear weapons. Is it true?India has conducted only five nuclear tests, and those five tests were completed within two days.Since then, India has not conducted another nuclear test.So I doubt India's nuclear weapons capability.Western intelligence puts India's warheads at less than 10, 000 tonnes.
they have the capability to develop nuclear weapons and they already have it, they don't needs to miniaturized their weapons they are aiming big cities of china and Pakistan

and what do you 10,000 tons you nuclear warhead yields???

It is not difficult for Pakistan to rid themselves of such individuals or exile them. But what needs to be maintained is Pakistan's offensive doctrine on India and to build the capabilities that is needed to take India complete and whole and pakistan could achieve this in short time cause they are faint-hearted vegans. All the way to Tamilnadu

Yes it isn't difficult at all, provided the Military, the Government and the People of Pakistan work in harmony with one another, to eradicate corrupt politicians, civil servants, judges and law enforcement. These institutions are meant to work to ensure that the society functions optimally, without the nonsense of those who seek to fill their pockets. It stems from not being content with what you have.

The military has made the nation proud with its performance and effectiveness in thwarting enemy designs. Yet it isn't just the military's duty, but also the duty of the nation itself.

The military instills discipline and order. We as a nation, must instill discipline with diligence. There is straight forward approach, on an individual level. Take yourself seriously, when you do, others will take you seriously. Pakistan Military has exemplified this ethos.

We as a nation, have been endowed with great potential. We just need to believe in ourselves and work with one another, to achieve unity, and with it, success.

Pakistan's greatest enemy is we, ourselves. When we bicker and squabble, over matters which pity and of no significance. It is what divides us. Feudalism, wadayrism, elitism and being self-absorbed needs to be eliminated. Toward progress, in a fair and just manner. To improve quality of life, by being content with things that primary importance, the basic building blocks of life.

Ofcourse they will fight back as they should. You were the one talking about cash or no nukes. You are the one whos much deluded. How can Nukes not be used.
you're in delusional not me and i am not talking about CASH OR NUKE, WE ALREADY MADE NUKES, I AM TALKING OUR CURRENT STATE OF OUR ECONOMY, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO BUY TO COUNTER INDIAN THREATS FOR EXAMPLE RAFALE AND METEOR, AND DON'T TALK ABOUT BLOCK-3 JFT+PL-15 COMBO THIS COMBO IS NO COUNTER FOR RAFALE

IF NUKES CAN BE USED IN WAR BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN THERE WILL BE NO WIN OR LOSE BOTH DESTROY EACH OTHER COMPLETELY

DO YOU HAVE ANY COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS ???

you're in delusional not me and i am not talking about CASH OR NUKE, WE ALREADY MADE NUKES, I AM TALKING OUR CURRENT STATE OF OUR ECONOMY, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO BUY TO COUNTER INDIAN THREATS FOR EXAMPLE RAFALE AND METEOR, AND DON'T TALK ABOUT BLOCK-3 JFT+PL-15 COMBO THIS COMBO IS NO COUNTER FOR RAFALE

IF NUKES CAN BE USED IN WAR BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN THERE WILL BE NO WIN OR LOSE BOTH DESTROY EACH OTHER COMPLETELY

Stop using big capitals and you are speaking on Indian tone from beginning to end attacking TS on no grounds. India is giant paper tiger and it will effectively get defeated.

Rafaale is overrated and not a game changer they have nothing that can be envied currently this is just straight facts.

When I said mention me anything you start mentioning shit they don't even have and won't never get. I ask you this question again and very pragmatic what do they have that is an advantage? In the air-force, military and anti air-defensive systems.

Just stop we know what they have currently it is not bad but they definitely don't have any edge whatsoever and actully out-matched in some areas such as in the air superiority currently as it stands

Last edited:

You're supposed to be Pakistani.

very painful thread, i cringed, i am sure with time things will get better for the poster. Nice try !

In recent years, Pakistan has imported a large number of advanced weapons and equipment from China at a very low price. With the help of these advanced equipments, Pakistan will be able to fight India independently within three years.
The air force
Pakistan will be imported from China 100 JF - 17 block Ⅲ. The aircraft is equipped with an active phased array radar with a detection range of up to 170 kilomete9rs. And, JF - 17 block Ⅲ can also launch PL - 15 missile which has a range of more than 200 kilometers. The PL-15 air-to-air missile is China's most advanced air-to-air missile and is currently equipped with the J20 and J16. The PL-15 was also exported for the first time.

India's fighters are dominated by Russian-made aircraft, along with some old F-16s and 36 Rafale. Russian jets have a poor avionics system. Rafale is the only Indian fighter aircraft currently equipped with an ACTIVE phased array radar.
The air-to-air missile that the Indian fighter aircraft is equipped with has the longest range of the Modified Russian R-77, which has a range of 150 kilometers. It's still not as good as PL-15. This gives Pakistan's air force the ability to fire out of range of Indian warplanes.
Also, Pakistan has imported four ZDK-03 early Warning aircraft from China, which can detect Indian warplanes from 500 km away.
The ZDK-03, in conjunction with the JF-17, allows the PaF to detect and fire first.

Although the JF-17 is a light fighter with less payload, range, power, and flexibility than the Su 30, the PL-15's longer-range makes it a sitting target.

Pakistan also was introduced into China from 48 Wing Loong Ⅱ UAV. Look at the recent Nagorno-Karabakh war. Tanks, armored vehicles are useless against drones.

The army
Pakistan has imported 300 VT4 tanks from China. The arrival of the tanks will significantly increase the strength of the Pakistani army.

The navy
Pakistan has imported 4 054APS and 8 S20 from China. The fleet will double Pakistan's naval strength. The most advanced vessels in the Indian Navy are the kilo-class submarine. The Kilo-class submarine is more than 30 years old, and many systems lag behind the S20. The S20's comprehensive performance far exceeds the Kilo-class submarine.

If India wants to get more advanced equipment, it will have to pay several times or even dozens of times the price. An aircraft Wing Loong Ⅱ UAV is only $2 million, while India buys from the United States MQ - 9 Reaper UAV, units more than 100 million dollars. A JF - 17 block Ⅲ just $40 million, while a Rafale unit price $220 million.
:p:

it's entertaining.opening post.
what China can't today with a 14 trillion GDP and j20 and drones etc
pakistan is going to do in 3 years time..

hilarious
but entertaining
I'm.sure he can't be older than 10.years

You're supposed to be Pakistani.

There are some strange fifth columns Pakistan should take notice and apply the Erdogan type of crackdown online and everywhere. You have to align all the people to one cause. seems like some Pakistanis are more pissed that Pakistan will defeat India then the other way around.

But your thread is pragmatic and good just few misses but other then that it was good

Stop using big capitals and you are speaking on Indian tone from beginning to end attacking TS on no grounds. India is giant paper tiger and it will effectively get defeated.

Rafaale is overrated and not a game changer they have nothing that can be envied currently this is just straight facts.

When I said mention me anything you start mentioning shit they don't even have and won't never get. I ask you this question again and very pragmatic what do they have that is an advantage? In the air-force, military and anti air-defensive systems.

Just stop we know what they have currently it is not bad but they definitely don't have any edge whatsoever and actully out-matched in some areas such as in the superiority currently as it stands
You're out of your mind RAFALE is serious threat for Pakistan's security, its a one of the best 4.5 gen jet on the planet, unless we will buy J-10C or Su-35 for counter, they qualities and quantiles in every fields, from air defense they have S-300/spyder, Israeli latest ground based AESA and going to have S-400 one of the best SAM system f the world, what we in air defense, they 250+ MKI one of the best 4th gen jet with latest French and Israeli avionics and weapons, they have upgraded Mirages-2000H comparable to our F-16 in some cases they are better Mig-29 etc etc

and what we have 75+ odd F-16, 150 JFT old 60 era Mirage-3/5, same goes to our F-7 (60 era Chinese copy of Mig-21) and What we have for air defense old 60 era HQ-2 (Chinese copy of Soviet SA-2), Few HQ-16 which not comparable to S-300 and S-400 of IAF SPADA-2000 BASE Defense system

are you blind open your eyes and see yourself What is the difference between India and Pakistan

get out of you wet dreams that we can defeat India easily

You're out of your mind RAFALE is serious threat for Pakistan's security, its a one of the best 4.5 gen jet on the planet, unless we will buy J-10C or Su-35 for counter, they qualities and quantiles in every fields, from air defense they have S-300/spyder, Israeli latest ground based AESA and going to have S-400 one of the best SAM system f the world, what we in air defense, they 250+ MKI one of the best 4th gen jet with latest French and Israeli avionics and weapons, they have upgraded Mirages-2000H comparable to our F-16 in some cases they are better Mig-29 etc etc

and what we have 75+ odd F-16, 150 JFT old 60 era Mirage-3/5, same goes to our F-7 (60 era Chinese copy of Mig-21) and What we have for air defense old 60 era HQ-2 (Chinese copy of Soviet SA-2), Few HQ-16 which not comparable to S-300 and S-400 of IAF SPADA-2000 BASE Defense system

are you blind open your eyes and see yourself What is the difference between India and Pakistan

get out of you wet dreams that we can defeat India easily

You have quoted alot of stuff that you don't necessarily understand anything about. Rafaale is not superior to F16s. As for the S-300 is completely dog-shit and can't deal with drones have proven that again and again. You should have known this by now. 29-mig/mirages upgraded that is dogshit and trash.

They don't have the S-400 and it could be just as bad as s-300. Again you mentioned one good thing about them or one area of advantage which is the s-400 which they don't even have.

You are much deluded yourself look in the mirror

Last edited:
We’re not a belligerent nation, our aim is to resolve regional issues and existing conflicts through dialogue and mutual resolution. No-one in our senior military leadership, nor any credible civilian leader advocates war.

We’re for the Kashmiri right to self determination and aim to bring India to this view too. In recent years, we have not instigated any of the latest hostilities, they’ve always been visited upon us and we’ve been forced to respond. Be they skirmishes on the LoC, or aerial engagements and other provocations committed by our neighbour. We are a responsible nation with responsible leadership. Pakistan despite its multiple internal issues is not home to any large scale fascistic on nationalist political movement or government. The same mightn’t be said of our friends in the east.

Yes i am Pakistani but i live in realities also

Upgraded mirages and 29-mig better then F-16s is that reality to you. Get outta here you filthy you causal.

Oh shit wait join date october 29th? just 4 weeks ago? This could very well be Austin powers 5th account.

Austin powers was previously Canadian then turned into Chinese and then he turned into Bosian-australian and now he transformed into Pakistani-american

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom