What's new

Within three years, Pakistan will be able to defeat India on its own

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not sitting idle brother, they have also Meteor which better or equal to PL-15, they Nuke subs and building SSBN/SSN, i sincerely advice you to do research and then post, this might be your personal opinion but not the reality, in quality and quantity wise they are still ahead against us but this remain until Pakistani economy will not improve and we will buy big ticket items from China like Type-52 destroyers/FC-31 or other big ticket items from you
India is more corrupt than Pakistan and the cost of buying arms is much higher than Pakistan, isn't it?

India is more corrupt than Pakistan and the cost of buying arms is much higher than Pakistan, isn't it?
But they have more $$$ to buy any latest western/Russian weapons and they have more vast local military industries as compare to Pakistan

But they have more $$$ to buy any latest western/Russian weapons and they have more vast local military industries as compare to Pakistan

Okay humour me what are such weapons? We already know what India has and it is certainly not impressive and Pakistan could technically on paper overcome them as it stands forget about Pakistan gaining further strength

Pakistan had always fought India independently from front.

The answer is very simple... now in 21st century, no one can defeat to country like India, Pakistan, china or any.

A powerful country can only defeat to country like Nepal. Even they will face challenges at the ground by loosing their people.

Rest, please don't read too much crap... Thanks

They are thinking to buy F18 E/F or RAFALE M or in distant future they will buy F35 for their navy

You are talking about what they don't have. So why are you all up in arms debunking TS. It doesn't make sense. Rafale is not a game changer by the way. F35 could be but I don't think they will be allowed to own that ever as it will ruin US-Pakistan relations

there is no clear victory or defeat in wars as we have seen in previous indo Pak wars.

hope indians understand this and stop spreading terrorism and hate in South Asia.

There are some weapons that India cannot buy even if it wants to pay for them. Pakistan, for example, can buy stealth drones from China if it wants to. Do you think the US is willing to sell stealth drones to India? Are there weapons like the DF-17 that the US and Russia can provide to India?

And as the technological gap between China and the US closes, China has more to offer Pakistan and the US is reluctant to sell arms to India.
242dd42a2834349b01991ed0c4ea15ce37d3bec3.jpg

sss.jpg

Okay humour me what are such weapons?
They are thinking to buy F18 E/F or RAFALE M or in distant future they will buy F35 for their navy
You are talking about what they don't have. So why are you all up in arms debunking TS. It doesn't make sense. Rafale is not a game changer by the way. F35 could be but I don't think they will be allowed to own that ever as it will ruin US-Pakistan relations
and they own indigenous stealth project named AMCA, they delhi class and other latest naval ships with latest foreign weapons and sensor in these ships, they have P-8/Apachi/C-17 and other latest weapon from the west

The Truth is Pakistan should be able to conquer whole of India if war breaks out in the next 5-10 years which I believe won't until the half century 2050s coincides with WW3 time period. Pakistan will be able to single handily take the whole of India. fulfilling a prophecy.

It all comes down to India won't be able to stomach the Nuclear winter and starvation that follows. The determination will be key which they lack and selfishness and lack of discipline will eventually do them in against highly motivated opponent who believe this is divine job. All the way to Tamilnadu for the 4rd time

Last edited:
There are some weapons that India cannot buy even if it wants to pay for them. Pakistan, for example, can buy stealth drones from China if it wants to. Do you think the US is willing to sell stealth drones to India? Are there weapons like the DF-17 that the US and Russia can provide to India?

And as the technological gap between China and the US closes, China has more to offer Pakistan and the US is reluctant to sell arms to India.
View attachment 692217
View attachment 692218
Everything that china have in military doesn't means Pakistan can also buy from you there is secret and classified tech that every big country can't share with other country, and as for DF-17 MCT (missile control treaty) don't allow to any big country to sell a missiles that have a range of more than 300 km
The Truth is Pakistan should be able to conquer whole of India if war breaks out in the next 5-10 years which I believe won't until the half century 2050s coincides with WW3 time period. Pakistan will be able to single handily take the whole of India. fulfilling a prophecy
you lives in lala world dude

Pakistan was able to defeat the Indian aggression last year successfully and independently.
Please read on the Feb 27, 2019 events.
Full scale conventional warfare is out of the equation between the two responsible nuclear states.

Welcome to the forum.
Nice effort as a starter but, it requires few corrections as our respected members have already pointed out.

Everything that china have in military doesn't means Pakistan can also buy from you there is secret and classified tech that every big country can't share with other country, and as for DF-17 MCT (missile control treaty) don't allow to any big country to sell a missiles that have a range of more than 300 km
You are right that China cannot directly sell missiles with a range of more than 300km to Pakistan.But China can help Pakistan build these missiles.For example: the Babur missile.

You are right that China cannot directly sell missiles with a range of more than 300km to Pakistan.But China can help Pakistan build these missiles.For example: the Babur missile.
i think you're already helping us in this deparment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom