What's new

Within three years, Pakistan will be able to defeat India on its own

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us (Pakistan), the social structure should be established on the foundations of Islam. And here is our Achilles Heel, where the sectarian mindset, coupled with the feudal mentality and compounded by the illiterate at heart - educated liberals. We as a society first must rid ourselves or sects, without compromising on our faith. A twist of irony, it is only Islam that can unite Pakistan. But when MUST follow the only Islam there is, one of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

You should stop all the western education institutions and only keep the madrassa.
China has no interest in occupying all of India in the event of an all-out war.All China needs to do is to gain air superiority and then paralyze India with missiles by destroying some of its key targets.Finally, China will provide money and arms to some separatist groups in India.Let indians fight Indians.Keep India in chaos to compete with China for hegemony.

Too bad. I was hoping I would become Chinese.

India tried to introduce F16 production line a few years ago, didn't it succeed?

Whatever you are smoking can i have that envelope please. Imagine me appearing in front of my bosses after having few rounds of your envelope goodies probably i don't have to work again. Mate go and find something better to do in your life.

Oh my god here we go again what we develop with total indigenous product 100% without any help i think few bombs and small arms we develop 100% INDIGENOUSLY don't say we develop JFT 100%at home do you know what is the meaning of JF

And india is almost on a same page but have slightly better they were developing and manufacturing SSBN/ AIRCRAFT CARRIER
DO WE HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DEVELOP/ MANUFACTURE EVEN A CONVENTIONAL SUBMARINES WITH FOREIGN HELP I DON'T THINK WE HAVE THAT CAPABILITY TO MANUFACTURE SUBS AT HOME CURRENTLY
Pakistan's biggest enemy is itself.The governance of Pakistan is poor.I like Pakistan very much and have always wanted to travel to Pakistan.However, I heard that Pakistan security is relatively poor.Terrorist attacks happen every now and then.I wish Pakistan a rapid development.Many Chinese companies are eager to invest in Pakistan.

You should stop all the western education institutions and only keep the madrassa.

You know, I have always been mildly amused by this "flip-side" mentality that I've come across in some Pakistanis. Whenever "Islam" is uttered, the liberals swiftly retort, "Madrassa". It is a pity, because a True Muslim, sees both Madrassa mindset, and that of the educated jahil liberal yuppies, as flawed and devoid of any real substance. Because it is exactly this, the utter failure to see anything beyond the Madrassa or the Liberalism mindset. It just goes to prove how limited the acumen exists on either side.

Well to my fellow Pakistanis, I say to you that there is a side that is Islam. The only side to be on, without the myopia of madrassa mullahs or the liberal-jahils. That is a Muslim standing firm with the Qur'an and Sunnah, that studies the world, the information in it and in doing so, through the lense of the Qur'an and Sunnah. That Pakistani Muslim exists, we have the ability to do better, be better and that too without having to compromise on our faith.

I would urge my fellow countrymen to stand firm with Islam and rise as Muslim, with knowledge, taking Deen and Dunya in your stride.

Thread closed due to incorrect information and misconception about Pakistan Military Strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom