What's new

With only one case reported Pakistan almost polio free: UNICEF

Keep living in your conspiracy dream world. The US government created the hiv virus! Lol what an unbelievable moron you are! You have created a nice little circular logic that allows you to discount anything you personally choose not to believe. Give you a billion dollars and you can create lies... The one thing you cant do is create truth and the sad thing is you cant even be bothered to understand it. You are a small minded person.

Diks like u go on bout that i have no right to object from being forcefully vaccinated even though i am uninfected. i bet, you will scream like whore when reading or hearing news, about a Muslim extremist forcing his religion on someone else then you people go on about freedom and sovereignty but no problem taking away other peoples freedom and choice for yourself satisfaction.
you are a brainwashed American that think he knows it all.
i do my research so i go with that info, i only trust certain sources.
my body my choice, i say NO to your medical dictatorship.

Man dam these anti vaxxers. They use absolute filthy products on daily basis yet come up with their "research" about how vaccines are this and that.
We should put all anti vaxxers together in a gated society so that they can live among themselves without destroying others.

great news which we all should celebrate, there are still people especially in lower socioeconomic zones which insist that polio vaccine is there to make Muslim imputant ...

Diks like u go on bout that i have no right to object from being forcefully vaccinated even though i am uninfected. i bet, you will scream like whore when reading or hearing news, about a Muslim extremist forcing his religion on someone else then you people go on about freedom and sovereignty but no problem taking away other peoples freedom and choice for yourself satisfaction.
you are a brainwashed American that think he knows it all.
i do my research so i go with that info, i only trust certain sources.
my body my choice, i say NO to your medical dictatorship.
Unless you do bench research or clinical research, you should STFU about your so called research. Cite me the research articles you read, tell us all what research you did. Show me which scientific or medical journal you had looked at from which you have drawn your conclusions. Tell me which population study you have conducted or nobel laureate of public health that you have done your so called research. You sir are a moron of the highest caliber and an intellect of a gnat. As for being a brainwashed, lol thats rich coming from your stupid *** and his conspiracies.

Unless you do bench research or clinical research, you should STFU about your so called research. Cite me the research articles you read, tell us all what research you did. Show me which scientific or medical journal you had looked at from which you have drawn your conclusions. Tell me which population study you have conducted or nobel laureate of public health that you have done your so called research. You sir are a moron of the highest caliber and an intellect of a gnat. As for being a brainwashed, lol thats rich coming from your stupid *** and his conspiracies.
Yeah everyone knows that's why no one is engaging

Only way to engage with someone like him
Is memes lol
great news which we all should celebrate, there are still people especially in lower socioeconomic zones which insist that polio vaccine is there to make Muslim imputant ...
That'll be a favour on an overpopulated country with bunch of retartds
Man dam these anti vaxxers. They use absolute filthy products on daily basis yet come up with their "research" about how vaccines are this and that.
We should put all anti vaxxers together in a gated society so that they can live among themselves without destroying others.
Only solution for anti- vaxxers
download (1).jpeg

Oh FFS lol nice anecdotal evidence there mate... I know LOT of people from Nigeria and Ukrainian with mental health problems they just don't report it lol.
I wish somebody would ask these 'people' if there is no mental illness in Nigeria why boko haram (education is forbidden)? they'd rather be killing/kidnapping/defrauding than be learning. and why are they so poor despite abundance of resources?

don't even get me started on Ukraine. the ones I've come across would want to kill a Muslim as soon as they see him. why? if not mentally damaged

stfu i can give book references i can give you my research evidence but you will denounce it. i am not going exuast myself to convince you. dik head american puddu pakistani.
Yeah everyone knows that's why no one is engaging

Only way to engage with someone like him
Is memes lol

That'll be a favour on an overpopulated country with bunch of retartds

Only solution for anti- vaxxers
View attachment 785308

inshallah you will get taste of American nightmare. fcuk your constitution you ppl are hypocrites talk about freedom but would like enforce your will on others.

how come you clever ppl dont count how many died from vaccines or injured. even mainstream propaganda media is atleast telling abit truth bout deaths or injury caused by vaccines.

too bad you will never get the chance to enforce what you wish instead go kiss nawaz sharif a ss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom