What's new

With only one case reported Pakistan almost polio free: UNICEF

'Oh FFS lol nice anecdotal evidence there mate... I know LOT of people from Nigeria and Ukrainian with mental health problems they just don't report it lol. '

You conveniently know lot's of people from these countries?

Well, I think we are on different pages here. If somebody from these countries is shocked at the amount of mental illness here, and says categorically there's none back in his country, I'm inclined to believe him.

Obviously you have noticed the epidemic of childhood diseases here.

I post images because you are too stupid for words. Pictures are more your level
View attachment 784011

this the best you can do and you have science degree. come on atleast try harder, at-least school me properly. Did you learn science from a child's coloring book.
'Oh FFS lol nice anecdotal evidence there mate... I know LOT of people from Nigeria and Ukrainian with mental health problems they just don't report it lol. '

Well, I think we are on different pages here. If somebody from these countries is shocked at the amount of mental illness here, and says categorically there's none back in his country, I'm inclined to believe him.

he knows alot of them from google images.

Who's tests? Those with a financial motive for selling them?

In India there was an increase of Non-Polio induced paralysis among children by 491,000 between 2000 and 2017. This increase was exactly mirrored by a polio vaccine programme. Their is no doubt that the vaccine programme caused the increase.

' A total of 640,000 children developed NPAFP in the years 2000–2017, suggesting that there were an additional 491,000 paralyzed children above our expected numbers for children with NPAFP. '
and
' our findings suggest that the increase in NPAFP (and the later decrease in such cases) was indeed an adverse effect of the pulse polio immunization programme. '

Follow the science?

I happen to work in London and have encountered both groups in large numbers. Some communities in Nigeria believe all kinds of nonsense that even involve murder of small children.
Ukrainians have a stigma about mental health problems like the Nigerians and I even have articles that show it really does exist.

I am trying to put the paper from yale on here.

It looks like confirmation bias when you cherry pick information.

Also here are a few charts re causation vs correlation
1*7yFVNaCmj2RxwP0Y13LXtA.png
1*dTYyDHqCgPUlLw3VHDu6fw.png
1*LMH2Z_KaYMCLZ9690br8AA.png
1*ZKDeSMDyK-oQ4GoTXUlHWw.png

I happen to work in London and have encountered both groups in large numbers. Some communities in Nigeria believe all kinds of nonsense that even involve murder of small children.
Ukrainians have a stigma about mental health problems like the Nigerians and I even have articles that show it really does exist.

I am trying to put the paper from yale on here.

It looks like confirmation bias when you cherry pick information.

Also here are a few charts re causation vs correlation
View attachment 784017View attachment 784018View attachment 784019View attachment 784020
So a perfect correlation between a polio vaccination programme and an increase in paralysis, as observed by a team of academics, is pure coincidence?

And people from abroad saying that there is virtually no mental illness in their countries compared to the UK is fabrication?

I think we go our seperate ways.

Polio is nobody compared to rhinovirus. Everyone gets rhinovirus every year. This is one virus WHO can never beat.

Lol you must not even have had the colouring book.

You have provided no evidence other than anecdotal evidence and a book by a nutjob. And yet you want me to "educate you"

I have explained why your evidence is worthless
I have explained that Causation is not correlation.
I have explained that your family has likely got pre existing underlying conditions.
I have also explained Dunning Kruger effect to you.

I could start posting pages of statistics and peer reviewed research. But you will retreat behind some "Big pharma" conspiracy bullshit.

I could post information from doctors like Ben Goldacre in his book "Bad science"

I could go on and on but you will retreat behind some other layer of bullshit to cover your entrenched opinion. If you just kept it to yourself I wouldn't care. But you try to spread your horseshit to others.

Ultimately you are a moron.

Evidentially your friends (and my anecdotal remarks) are scientifically invalid.

In relation to the Indian paralysis...

PIP: In accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations, India introduced 3 doses per child of oral poliomyelitis vaccine (OPV) into its immunization program during the late 1970s. It was hoped that infants would be protected from polio after having received the 3-dose vaccine course. However, the provision of only 3 doses of OPV contradicted research which suggested that additional doses would be necessary to protect children from wild polioviruses in India's tropical environment. During the 1980s, hundreds of thousands of children in India developed polio because of the inadequate vaccine protection they received under WHO recommendations. Moreover, the introduction of diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis (DTP) vaccine without adequately protecting infants from circulating wild polioviruses increased the risk of provocation poliomyelitis, a phenomenon in which an injection given to a child with silent poliovirus infection can trigger paralysis in the injected limb. Massive outbreaks of provocation poliomyelitis occurred. Given the appropriate policies, India could have eradicated polio a decade ago. However, it now seems unlikely that India will eradicate polio by the target year of 2000.

all i got was pictures of charts and copy n paste info snippets n insults and you have science degree. i at least give a book as reference. i can give another one that even the most powerful lobby groups could not refute him. i told you i have tried a alternative medicine n it worked even though it was denounced by pharma mafia. you believe your s hit i believe mine.

all i got was pictures of charts and copy n paste info snippets n insults and you have science degree. i at least give a book as reference. i can give another one that even the most powerful lobby groups could not refute him. i told you i have tried a alternative medicine n it worked even though it was denounced by pharma mafia. you believe your s hit i believe mine.
Go on then prove your point. You are still clearly a moron. Overwhelm me with your "Knowledge"

small pox was eradicated by vaccines wasn't it? of course vaccines needs to tested extensively and only after ensuring its completely safe it should be given to the public. I took Moderna covid vaccine and i didnt get sick from Covid so far by the grace of Allah.

Nobody is doubting that vaccines can eliminate disease. That is not the issue.

1. They can also cause collateral damage. You are elimanating a disease that is dangerous to a small minority, and giving the vast majority a series of lifelong and debilatating illnesses.

2. The success of vaccines is overated. At the same time as vaccinations began, public works also began in providing clean water and sanitation. The most ardent of vaccinators admit that the greatest success against disease was not the health worker, but the plumber.

3. A lot of the push for vaccinations come from corporations with a finacial interest. They are selling vaccines like selling fridges. Their advice, their research and motives are suspect.

4. I don't know about Pakistan, but in this part of the world people are free to choose. After the Nuremburg trials it was established that informed consent is a prerequisite for any medical procedure.

1. They can also cause collateral damage. You are elimanating a disease that is dangerous to a small minority, and giving the vast majority a series of lifelong and debilatating illnesses.

2. The success of vaccines is overated. At the same time as vaccinations began, public works also began in providing clean water and sanitation. The most ardent of vaccinators admit that the greatest success against disease was not the health worker, but the plumber.

3. A lot of the push for vaccinations come from corporations with a finacial interest. They are selling vaccines like selling fridges. Their advice, their research and motives are suspect.

4. I don't know about Pakistan, but in this part of the world people are free to choose. After the Nuremburg trials it was established that informed consent is a prerequisite for any medical procedure.

rockfeller medical mafia. then you have bill gates who does not have medical background yet nobody calls him nut case instead they listen and suck up to his devil.

Are you retarded i said without permission. with permission i am ok with it.

wats ganday n tanveez gotta do with my comment.

my son it is called observation watch those who do not take it and watch who do and count the ones who develop more diseases afterwards or constantly ill. your body has immune system to fight disease. why inject foreign substance do you know what is in vaccines?. i am not against it but i am against forced medical dictatorship and that is my right.
Don't call me your son like some patronizing jackass. Im a physician myself and have taught residents in a major US university program and have dedicated my life to the study of medicine. People who say it is your choice whether to take vaccines that they have zero allergies to should kindly leave society because the rest of us have a right for you not to spread covid, not to cause a resurgence of polio and embarrass Pakistan to make all of it look like a backwater hole, not to cause a resurgence of measels and mumps. Your rights end with your body. The second your body starts causing problems for society, your rights are nothing and that is where law starts. There is no difference between a person spreading communicable disease that can kill people because its "their right" not to get vaccinated, and a with hiv hiding that fact and having unprotected sex, knowingly spreading HIV because they dont want to wear a condom amd want to have sex.

Completely wrong and stupid response utterly devoid of any historical knowledge or understanding.

Don't call me your son like some patronizing jackass. Im a physician myself and have taught residents in a major US university program and have dedicated my life to the study of medicine. People who say it is your choice whether to take vaccines that they have zero allergies to should kindly leave society because the rest of us have a right for you not to spread covid, not to cause a resurgence of polio and embarrass Pakistan to make all of it look like a backwater hole, not to cause a resurgence of measels and mumps. Your rights end with your body. The second your body starts causing problems for society, your rights are nothing and that is where law starts. There is no difference between a person spreading communicable disease that can kill people because its "their right" not to get vaccinated, and a with hiv hiding that fact and having unprotected sex, knowingly spreading HIV because they dont want to wear a condom amd want to have sex.

Completely wrong and stupid response utterly devoid of any historical knowledge or understanding.

If you are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about, being around those that are not vaccinated since your are protected. everybody with degree these days is expert and tries to force it down others.
give me a billion i can fund university degrees and create a group of people who will say people with blue eyes are superior than brown eyed people or people with black hair are stronger than the rest of non black hair people.
by the way your criminal government funded and created hiv/aids disease, starting in san francisco.

So please stick that needle in your self.

If you are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about, being around those that are not vaccinated since your are protected. everybody with degree these days is expert and tries to force it down others.
give me a billion i can fund university degrees and create a group of people who will say people with blue eyes are superior than brown eyed people or people with black hair are stronger than the rest of non black hair people.
by the way your criminal government funded and created hiv/aids disease, starting in san francisco.

So please stick that needle in your self.
Keep living in your conspiracy dream world. The US government created the hiv virus! Lol what an unbelievable moron you are! You have created a nice little circular logic that allows you to discount anything you personally choose not to believe. Give you a billion dollars and you can create lies... The one thing you cant do is create truth and the sad thing is you cant even be bothered to understand it. You are a small minded person.

Back
Top Bottom