What's new

Pakistani Taliban say 'No' to polio drops

..........He lists ingredients that vaccines draw from, but unmentioned by promoters: monkey viruses, faecal matter, foetal cells, urine, macerated cancer cells, pus from sores of diseased animals, formaldehyde (a carcinogen used in embalming fluid), phenol (a carcinogen capable of causing paralysis, convulsions, coma, and gangrene), mercury, aluminium (damages brain and nervous system; associated with Alzheimer’s), foreign animal tissues containing genetic material (DNA/RNA), antibiotics that lead to antibiotic resistance.

He notes many are forbidden for Muslims, Hindus, Jews, or vegetarians.
“The one-size-fits-all system lacks individualization and there’s no pre-screening for immune problems and allergies. Overloading the human body with infections and sub-infections will irreparably disrupt and destroy the immune system.”

Still want to give your kid polio drops?
Polio-free, without the drops

The lady needs to be slapped for not telling the total truth. Every drug today is tested. Where do you think immunisation vaccines are created with viruses which do not activate? Dead bodies? Seriously man, with this kind of half information Pakistan will never throw out the problem.

Polio virus may survive in unhygienic conditions. Yes, but the vaccination protects the child from catching it. How difficult is it for the author to understand?

Having been part of the polio campaign in India, let me assure you, its safe. I will administer the same to my kid when I have one. And have ensured slum kids, who are most susceptible to this diseases, have been given this. And they are hale and hearty today, because of this.

TO ALL PAKISTANIS. ERADICATE POLIO. CHILDREN ARE WORTH THE EFFORT.

sad state of affairs.. how can a medicine to save the future of a child be so "evil"?
Sound reasons and Taliban - complete opposite ends of intellectual poles.

but USA / CIA hasn't helped in anyway to make talibans go neurotic over these "medical missions" with people like Shakil Afridi blatantly outed as their agent.

whatever be the case, its Pakistan's internal matter non-Pakistanis are not allowed to open thread on Pakistan's internal affairs its forum rule, so stop worrying about Pakistan, Pakistan is big enough to take care of it self, instead i would suggest you to first take care of your tiny little bangali land with a big population & the subsequent effects of the rising sea level due to global warming on it
You are wrong...eradication of Polio from your country is not just your internal matter...Polio virus spreads from person to person..if you think its your internal matter, make sure no Pakistani cross its international border! ..Pls educate yourself on such sensitive topics.

Yaar you are an educated man, why you need madarssa? Brainwash karwani hai kya? LOLs
not me they need it to go back in stone age as half of them already there so i advise them to move all . and noting can send you in stone age better then a madrassa.

not me they need it to go back in stone age as half of them already there so i advise them to move all . and noting can send you in stone age better then a madrassa.
yaar aap to apne senti wale mode me aa gaye. Um lassi piyo paaji sab theek hoga.

Chacha, aap haar na mano . . everything will be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom