What's new

With $320bn Gujarat leads in investments.

Problem is that people don't want to look after 2002 ... it's 2012 but English media like IBN-7,Times of India still bogged down in the past. Times of India makes every negative things about Modi , THE HEADLINE. It's like Modi vs whole English Media and still Modi stand tall. What a brave man , I salute to him!

Gujarat most sought-after state by investors, Punjab remains laggard*
Tribune News Service

Gujarat most sought-after state by investors, Punjab remains laggard*
Tribune News Service

New Delhi, February 13

While Gujarat attracted investment proposals of Rs 16.28 lakh crore, Maharashtra Rs 14.14 lakh crore, Andhra Pradesh Rs 12.09 lakh crore, Orissa Rs 12.09 lakh crore, Karnataka Rs 9.85 lakh crore till 2011-end, the remaining 15 states received Rs 55.89 lakh crore worth of proposals.

Tamil Nadu was at sixth position by attracting investment proposals worth Rs 9.13 lakh crore and Jharkhand was at seventh position with Rs 7.16 lakh crore investment proposals, Assocham said.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Business

:coffee:

Facepalm for TOI
face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

Direct tax collection has gone skywards taking Gujarat to the top position in the country. This fact is aptly reflected in the fact that many income tax commissionerates in Gujarat have registered more than 50 per cent increase in net tax collection as compared to 2010.

Gujarat?s direct tax collection highest in the country - Times Of India

Rate of Growth in some Commissionerates doesn't make Gujarat the Top Tax Payer in the Country. :lol:

There is a difference betweem investment proposals and investments made...
Mny propose investments, but do not make it...
This must change.... If gujarat alone gets 320B$ , india will get more than 1500B$ investments, our economy will go way upward....
But i will keep my fingers crossed, until this becomes a reality because financial crisis is yet to see the sun...

Something's wrong here. How can Maharashtra with the most cra*py state government in the country be on the second spot?

We want someone of Modi's caliber here in Maharashtra! :smokin:

I dont think so

Maharashtra may have Mumbai but they also have the congress
One bad thing can negate effects of one good thing you know what i mean.

Maharashtra has Mumbai and many more growth centers (Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Aurangabad).........

........But yes we do have a typical kangressi govt. Though they did receive a pretty hard kick in recent municipal elections!

There is a difference betweem investment proposals and investments made...
Mny propose investments, but do not make it...
This must change.... If gujarat alone gets 320B$ , india will get more than 1500B$ investments, our economy will go way upward....
But i will keep my fingers crossed, until this becomes a reality because financial crisis is yet to see the sun...

Gujarat is not some tribal/naxal area.
Nobody stops these projects and land aquistion done in full.

Anyways Gujarat gets the maximum investments in India because it is not ruled by the italian mafia.

I dont think so

It's True Congress and NCP Jackas*ses are doing nothing but shipping Maharashtra's Money down the Annals of Delhi.

Maharashtra alone pays nearly half the taxes of the country.

Don't forget all Investments in Gujarat come from Maharashtra only. :lol:

I dont think so

Maharashtra's GDP is more than twice that of Gujarat. If Gujarat is paying more tax than Maharashtra then there has to be a better explanation than '' they have congress''!

Something's wrong here. How can Maharashtra with the most cra*py state government in the country be on the second spot?

We want someone of Modi's caliber here in Maharashtra! :smokin:

Agreed, maharashtra govt is the worst, infact given the opportunities they have and the headstart, the monumental underachivement is criminal.

Most ppl in India don't even know who's the CM of maharashtra, the most important state on many parameters. This is because to become maharashtra CM your only qualification is unflinching total loyalty to the royal family.

The people of maharashtra are to blame for voting these incompetent fools years after year. Although media makes sure rest of the country thinks there is predominantly regional politics in maharashtra (the thekerays), REALITY is that no other major state has voted for a national party as consistently as maharashtra. Unfortunately we have not been rewarded but taken for granted.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom