What's new

With $320bn Gujarat leads in investments.

fanboys giving all the credit of Gujarat development to Modi.............lol..............If leader is responsible then how about riots thing??.............Is he responsible for deaths of Hindus /muslims in riots under his nose???

hahahahahaaa.... Haters Gonna Hate!
I seriously love people like you who don't have anything else to talk about but this.. ^_^

if we leave aside 2002 incident then he is really a brilliant leader. gujrat has seen most of investments entirely because of him.

Since This a Sate Wise Debate Going on ... My State Maharashtra where i am Born & brought Up is Fcuked Up to 12 years of Continuous Rule of Congress... Rascals ...

While my Parental State Kerala Comes no where Near any Investment Destination Due to Continuous Change in Rule of Congressis (UDF) & Communist (LDF) even after having nearly 100% literacy (Only Indian state comparable with Western Countries ...)

So since i Lost on Both my states ... I am Leaving this Thread ... Friends enjoy the BJP rule & Pray for Both My states Voters to get Some Common sense the Next time When they Vote...

hahahahahaaa.... Haters Gonna Hate!
I seriously love people like you who don't have anything else to talk about but this.. ^_^

no need attack personally.................i just a question............plz respond to that.......instead of loving people like me

fanboys giving all the credit of Gujarat development to Modi.............lol..............If leader is responsible then how about riots thing??.............Is he responsible for deaths of Hindus /muslims in riots under his nose???

the actual question here his ...do u want him to be responsible?

Do u hate him? and one more, do u love congress?

the actual question here his ...do u want him to be responsible?

Do u hate him? and one more, do u love congress?

development is not a one man show..............although leader takes the credit.........then why not for wrong happened under his leadership?.............why the double standards mate?:partay:

congress is not my piu di party:cheesy:........who work i like him:tup:..........but certainly akali-bjp doesnt fall under that:tdown:

development is not a one man show..............although leader takes the credit.........then why not for wrong happened under his leadership?.............why the double standards mate?:partay:

congress is not my piu di party:cheesy:........who work i like him:tup:..........but certainly akali-bjp doesnt fall under that:tdown:

i get wht ur trying to convey...the thing is people chose to remain oblivious to most political undertakings and focus on genral propaganda....

This is where Modi shines , in his capability to market his brand..

A leader dose not need to be an architect or a world class economist(there are much much learned people in India than Modi)....one just needs to be wise enough to facilitate the right projects.

this is more than one can hope from India's political mess....people need a beacon to rally onto like moths, and the more of them that rally to the right agenda ,attract better politicians who try to compete with the same popular agenda.

Though Development and Growth is not one man show, but if if you notice our history, you will realize that the leader does help to establish the correct mindset and momentum... There are tons of examples of leaders galvanizing the masses and creating momentum... Gandhi in pre 1947, Nehru in establishing the nav ratnas (which though were inefficientm created a meaningful industrial base, else we would have been another russia), Sardar Patel in unity of Indian State, Ratan tata in take over of tetley, Corus & JLR, Atal Bihari in the Golden Quadrilateral and the complete list will not be possible ...

That kind of a healthy environment that you see in Gujrat, is only one such example out of so many states (one loses count now a days) on India... There was a lot of leadership before him and you can see the clear marked difference in that "before-after" comparison! So, though it is not one man show, it really is not so simple as saying that Schumacher won cuz ferrari is the best god damn car in the world... Gujrat had massive issues before him and that is why you had so many Gujratis trying to work in Maharashtra (mostly Mumbai) and Gujrat also missed any new Industralization, except Amul... he did drive that change and should get the credit...

He did contribute significantly and I just don't understand why should we have issues in complimenting the best CM in the whole country... and why for everything we always pull out one, decade old unfortunate communal riot incident and color him completely with that...? Isn't that premise itself just another ploy to derail the discussion from growth to coloring and labelling him as someone bad? And if he really has been so communal, then why did u not see a repetition of Godhra ever again? An unfortunate incident happend and the Supreme Court of India is investigating it and has so far found him not responsible for anything... But, just to use that as an excuse to say that oh, giving credit for a demonstrated growth is the same as giving credit for a non-established allegation and thus inferring that we should really not think so high of him is just a lame excuse of not seeing the truth... my 2 cents!

Since This a Sate Wise Debate Going on ... My State Maharashtra where i am Born & brought Up is Fcuked Up to 12 years of Continuous Rule of Congress... Rascals ...

While my Parental State Kerala Comes no where Near any Investment Destination Due to Continuous Change in Rule of Congressis (UDF) & Communist (LDF) even after having nearly 100% literacy (Only Indian state comparable with Western Countries ...)

So since i Lost on Both my states ... I am Leaving this Thread ... Friends enjoy the BJP rule & Pray for Both My states Voters to get Some Common sense the Next time When they Vote...

But Nair,being Non Resident Keralite have you ever noticed the difference in the living standards of Kerala and rest of the states ?

The state of Kerala is fascinating in many ways. There is no chest-thumping about it. Kerala’s history has no wars and therefore,it has simply progressed to become the most literate state of the country. It is just a story of seamless and peaceful globalisation over time without much ado.
A drive through the state almost never shows any distinction between urban and rural regions. The houses generally reflect a good standard of living and even the cities do not seem to have beggars on streets.The good standard of living and the scenic beauty of the state do not seem to motivate Malayalis in general to work hard in their own state. They stopped cultivating labour-intensive rice paddy and shifted to coconut and rubber plantations long ago. Like Punjab, Kerala imports farm labour from Bihar or Bengal.
Kerala has succeeded in keeping most industries out. It never joined the rat race that Maharashtra, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu indulged in to attract investments.States attract investments to ensure employment and growth for its citizens. Kerala solved this problem in a different way long before others even thought about it. If the Andhraites and the Kannadigas discovered the advantage of exporting software engineers in the 1990s, Kerala had discovered the advantage of exporting its labour to the Gulf in the 1970s. Today, Kerala exports its labour to the world and also imports labour into the state. This is globalisation at its best.

Kerala does not generate much income, but its households receive a lot of transfers in the form of remittances from its people working outside. These transfers raise the purchasing power of Kerala households substantially. Kerala is correspondingly a big spender. As a result, its household savings rate is close to the all-India average. Ownership of assets such as household appliances and entertainment devices is high in Kerala compared to other states.
Given the excellent transfers, the Malayalis do not find it necessary to pollute their land by having polluting industries. This explains the clean air in Kerala. They do not even find it necessary to work hard in God’s Own Land. But it’s not that the Malayalis are lazy. Their excuse for taking it easy is that they have worked hard elsewhere. They work hard elsewhere and transfer part of the income back to Kerala where they build a nice home and spend a relaxed life with their savings.

He is perfect for PM post.

If it was up to educated class of society they would bring him to power.... unfortunately he is not even welcome to campaign in several states , will lose 15 percent of vote share even before standing to elections.... His party doesn't even have presence in major south and east Indian states..... Tough going for him !!!

If it was up to educated class of society they would bring him to power.... unfortunately he is not even welcome to campaign in several states , will lose 15 percent of vote share even before standing to elections.... His party doesn't even have presence in major south and east Indian states..... Tough going for him !!!

tough going for him?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom