What's new

Wishlist: What systems/arms do you think Indian armed forces should go for?

Agreed with that,but the Taranis itself is at concept stage,so that is not going to b a solution with our immediate necessities

Alright ...we will then go for nEUROn or any other..

Aura will take many many many years to come by..

It will keep on running.. so a UCAV is a very immediate necessacity..

If EF wins MRCA .. it can pay way for Taranis too.

if this goin to be attitude of you then god forbid(i can see a 100% phoren maal import to indian armed force):hitwall:

if this goin to be attitude of you then god forbid(i can see a 100% phoren maal import to indian armed force):hitwall:

THis attitude has been grown seeing the progress of various similar programs and this attitude is based on the necessity rather than following the old slogan"be Indian buy Indian"..

Well my slogan is "If we want something and dont have something, then buy the damn thing from somebody who makes it",.. Simple and clear.

XM1203 Non Line of Sight-Cannon (NLOS-C)

XM1203_Non_Line_of_Sight-Cannon_&

Specifications

Accommodation: Crew 2

Guns: Main Gun Caliber 155 mm

Number of Weapons: 24

Weights: Max Weight 20,000 kg (44,092 lb)

Other: Sustained Rate of Fire 6 rounds per minute

Do You seriously think at this stage it would be Wise Enough to compromise our Defense just for the Sake of Indigenization, We are not yet developed to that Extent, We need a hell Of Research In Our Country to Take place ,so that Our Armed Forces could Literally be Shown The Taste of Desi Mal, Until then Its Wise enough to get the Best available along with the Technology, Keep that as a Platform to develop and If the Developed stuffs Meet the Military requirements Go for it...

Their is nothing embarrassing in accepting our flaws,it is nothing about attitude,our aeronautical complex is pretty much new and it will take time to pull it of,nothing can be mastered in a fraction of time

THis attitude has been grown seeing the progress of various similar programs and this attitude is based on the necessity rather than following the old slogan"be Indian buy Indian"..

Well my slogan is "If we want something and dont have something, then buy the damn thing from somebody who makes it",.. Simple and clear.

:disagree:you must never forget this proverb buddy -taali kabhi ek haat se nahi bajti

Also a point to be noted that the there is a serious issue of pilot shortages and the level of training has to be improved too.

Whats the use if we buy all the equipments and dont have "proper" people to use it..

This is yesterday's news... A very good food for thought indeed.

Flt%2Bsafety.jpg

just compare with with chinese amount of RnD investment or even countries like sweden,south africa....ok what about our armed force constant mood swinger!!!oh!!yes we should have this ,oh!no remove it ,we need this.oh!crap project is delayed now!!! where the heck you see this kinda BS in armed force??? ans is only- indian army

The point is if you not going to invest in your own industry ,if you not going to attract talent from colleges or if you not going to give them a chance then how can you judge it ???

just compare with with chinese amount of RnD investment or even countries like sweden,south africa....ok what about our armed force constant mood swinger!!!oh!!yes we should have this ,oh!no remove it ,we need this.oh!crap project is delayed now!!! where the heck you see this kinda BS in armed force??? ans is only- indian army

Chinese If I am Not Wrong Face Arms Embargo from the West So its there need to depend Upon themselves, For us Parallel development is Possible , Why waste when You have a Better Option, Rapid Modernization is a Must In Defense, When the World is Upgrading its forces to the 21'st century Standards, You cannot start Your research from Scratch to catch up the world, its never Possible..... You need a Solid and Stable Platform to Build Upon....

We do have RnD but what we lack is proper funding and what we instead have is utter choas, contreversies and corruption.. not to talk about delays..

Our force is lacking squadron strength and chief was telling the obsolete percentages.. well the trials are over for MRCA and they say evaluation is also over since some time.. what are they waiting for now??? santa claus???

The point is if you not going to invest in your own industry ,if you not going to attract talent from colleges or if you not going to give them a chance then how can you judge it ???

National security is not about creating jobs or innovation .. its about preparedness. Especially for us.

TIll THEN ENJOY MY FAVOURITE-:P PZH2000 Houwitzer:D

PzH2000_houwitser.jpg

Specifications
Weight 55.3 tons (121,914 lb)
combat loaded
Length 11.7 m (38.4 ft)
Width 3.6 m (11.8 ft)
Height 3.1 m (10.2 ft)
Crew 5 (commander, driver, gunner, 2 loaders)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primary
armament Rheinmetall 155 mm L52 Artillery Gun
(60 rounds)
Secondary
armament Rheinmetall MG3 7.62 mm machine gun
Engine MTU 881 Ka-500
986 hp (735.26 kW)
Power/weight 17.83 hp/ton
Suspension torsion bar
Operational
range 420 km (261 mi)
Speed Road: 60 km/h (37 mph)