What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

From now on the JF17 Thunder should be renamed the JF17 Flanker killer

The Flanker has been keeping whole of Europe and US at bay for decades

And the JF17 shot down the FLANKER

What a news

Next exercise with China we should pitch the JF17 against the Su35 of PLAAF

Although the Su35 will face the same fate

Bottom line don’t mess with the Thunder with Pakistani pilot

They take pride in their aircraft

Remember the shaheen exercise,
we learned these tactics by pitching thunder against the chineese flankers.

No Sukhoi debris and how can PAF claim it shit down su 30 MKI?
IAF chief "thinks" an F-16 was shot down (his statement from the day before). And to back up his claim he showcases a piece of AMRAAM. PAF has, thus far, not officially claimed SU-30 being shot down except for the initial media reports and online speculations.
Now to answer your question; Indian hasn't released a single evidence of the F-16 being shot down from debris to eyewitnesses or footage. Our claim of SU-30 downed by PAF was strengthened by a proof presented by your chief. To conclude; If an F-16 was shot down, even a minor evidence would spark a debate in Pakistani circles. PAF is opening up to international media to account for it's F-16 numbers. On the other hand, minor details are coming to light like the name of the pilot. And perhaps we may see better evidence for the SU kill. I'd suggest we wait and watch how things unfold in the due time.

Why would a pilot be returned when he's not even missing per IAF :whistle:

Good one, One think tickled my mind yesterday when new name Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan. In the beginning our media houses just showed one 1 Pilot Hassan Siddiqui. Why we didnt hear Su-30MKI killer earlier?

I am just loving this propaganda war from Pakistan.

modi (the sick bastard) is on record ..... again trying to fool the modi bakhts by saying.

"Agar hamary pass Rafale hota to ajj nateeja kuch aur hota ......"

"If we had with us the Rafale jets today, the result would have been different......".

If I was an indian I would surely have asked him how the fck Rafale would have made any difference at this time, in absence of relevant infrastructure and everything including training needed to support its operations. But I am not an indian so what I can ask is

What does modi mean by "the result would have been different....." ........?????? india still holds the advantage in shape of SU so I don't quite understand ...... is he admitting the failure of SU jets? Downgrading Russian equipment? Or simply trying to spin and answer corruption charge against him?

"Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressing the India Today Conclave 2019, said that the situation would have been different, had the government procured Rafale jets and today the whole nation is missing Rafale."

Source

modi (the sick bastard) is on record ..... again trying to fool the modi bakhts by saying.

"Agar hamary pass Rafale hota to ajj nateeja kuch aur hota ......"

"If we had with us the Rafale jets today, the result would have been different......".

If I was an indian I would surely have asked him how the fck Rafale would have made any difference at this time, in absence of relevant infrastructure and everything including training needed to support its operations. But I am not an indian so what I can ask is

What does modi mean by "the result would have been different....." ........?????? india still holds the advantage in shape of SU so I don't quite understand ...... is he admitting the failure of SU jets? Downgrading Russian equipment? Or simply trying to spin and answer corruption charge against him?

"Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressing the India Today Conclave 2019, said that the situation would have been different, had the government procured Rafale jets and today the whole nation is missing Rafale."

Source
I am an apolitical person. But let me tell you this, forget about as a politician, I don't hold him in a very high regard as a human being too. His all predecessors like Vajpayee and MMS were more work and less talk. This guy is just opposite. I will not say more.

Back
Top Bottom