What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan downed the IAF Su-30MKI (first kill) and Squadron Leader Hasan Siddiqui downed the IAF MiG-21 (second kill). IAF Mil Mi-17 downed at the same time was a fratricide.

I have confirmed this from my source in PAF.

PAF has not officially claimed the downing of a Su-30MKI yet. It has only officially claimed that two IAF fighters were shot down (through DG ISPR), one of which turned out to be a MiG-21. So the PAF has not taken any aircraft names. I do believe that the PAF will claim the Su-30MKI downing in the near future. Even the PAF pilots' names who downed the two Indian jets have not been released officially, although they have been leaked and everyone now knows who those pilots are.

There is no evidence of the Su-30MKI debris with Pakistan because the wreckage fell in Indian-Occupied Kashmir, which has been covered up by the Indian Air Force because it was too embarrassing to admit. The only reason the IAF admitted the downing of its MiG-21 and Wg. Cdr. Abhinandan was because Pakistan had the wreckage and the pilot. The fate of the Su-30 pilots is unknown but both most likely ejected according to PAF sources as well as civilian witnesses who saw two parachutes deploy, most likely landing on the Indian side. However, it is not known, which side they landed. If one is with Pakistan, then India is in a Catch-22 situation. If it asks for the pilot, then it has to admit that a Su-30MKI was shot down. If it doesn't, then the pilot remains in Pakistani custody to be revealed at the appropriate time.

The reason the PAF may not officially own up to the Su-30MKI downing (at least in the foreseeable future) is probably two-fold:

1. The Su-30MKI was probably shot down by an F-16 (saving grace for India) using an AIM-120 AMRAAM and PAF doesn't want to annoy the Americans. I believe the IAF salvaged the AIM-120 pieces from the wreckage of the downed Su-30MKI.

2. It doesn't want to annoy the Russians because the Russians will be embarrassed if a Russian-made fighter with Russian missiles was shot down by either a JF-17 or F-16. Pakistan needs Russian support in many areas, least of all for the JF-17's RD-93 engines.

I don't believe that the IAF can cover up a Su-30MKI loss for too long. Sooner or later the story will come out.

The most sensible and likely post on this thread.

The discussion was among TV anchor, Air Marshal (Rtd) Shahid Lateef, Maj Gen (Rtd) Ijaz Awan, and a Journalist Fakhar Zaman. These are veterans of their respective fields. I doubt they would engage in a discourse over unverified information.
Yes . I watched it too

From now on the JF17 Thunder should be renamed the JF17 Flanker killer

The Flanker has been keeping whole of Europe and US at bay for decades

And the JF17 shot down the FLANKER

What a news

Next exercise with China we should pitch the JF17 against the Su35 of PLAAF

Although the Su35 will face the same fate

Bottom line don’t mess with the Thunder with Pakistani pilot

They take pride in their aircraft
Western aviation experts do not think highly of Russian junk to be honest. Western jets are superior to Russian jets by miles on average. Just look at what became of Iraqi Air Force back in 1991. Mostly Russian fanboys fail to see the obvious.

Russian 'nuclear might' is the correct choice of words.

The JF-17 must be wearing a F-16 disguise.
Or is there another explanation?
Any source of explanation from your side. You gave one missile part , dis approved by your American dads. And we showed whole planes and captured pilots. :hitwall: you delusional Indian mates

Hold on...
Q1. If Abhinandhan was flying a Su-30, how did it end up back in India and him at the hands of the PAK Army? And where is his Rio?

Q2. We have the MiG-21, so where is its Pilot - if it isn't Abhinandhan?

I'm pretty sure Abhinandhan was flying the MiG-21, but it would have made it easy if the patch from his Squadron have been visible in any of the videos.

The mystery of the Su-30MKi has got a lot of people scratching their heads and conspiracy theorist working overtime with their version of what happened.

Although, i'm hoping that some of our guys have been bragging about something BIG (whale type) info in the not-so-distant future. Looking forward to it.
Patches are deliberately removed in the war scenarios.Remember when in captivity abhinandan was asked what jet he was flying he replied "i am not supposed to tell you that major"
It was quite a possibility that the pilots got shot down on one side of the border but landed their parachutes on another side of the border.

Back
Top Bottom