What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

52762714_1152985248208117_8979736322460460753_n.jpg

DG ISPR Maj. Gen. Asim Ghafoor in his press conference on the morning of 27 Feb 2019 alluded to two pilots in Pak custody, one of whom he said was ok, the other one injured and in CMH.

A couple of days later, he clarified that there was only one pilot in Pak custody. I don't think the earlier statement was a mistake. You can't make such a mistake at such a high level.

Could the second injured pilot in CMH turn out to be non-Indian? An Israeli pilot flying back seat on the Su-30MKI? That would give DG ISPR sufficient cause to change his statement since this is not something Pakistan may want to disclose at this moment. Let the Indians, Israelis, and Americans ask for the pilot, and negotiate a quid pro quo.

DG ISPR Maj. Gen. Asim Ghafoor in his press conference on the morning of 27 Feb 2019 alluded to two pilots in Pak custody, one of whom he said was ok, the other one injured and in CMH.

A couple of days later, he clarified that there was only one pilot in Pak custody. I don't think the earlier statement was a mistake. You can't make such a mistake at such a high level.

Could the second injured pilot in CMH turn out to be non-Indian? An Israeli pilot flying back seat on the Su-30MKI?

yes there was change of statements but question is even if he is died why we are not showing his identity. i dont think he was israeli or something.

yes there was change of statements but question is even if he is died why we are not showing his identity. i dont think he was israeli or something.

Had he been Indian and died of injuries suffered during ejection, there is no reason why Pakistan would not disclose that fact. We did that with Sqn. Ldr. Ajay Ahuja https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Ahuja in 1999 during the Kargil War.

Deescalation move to give the battered Indians a face saving exit. Pakistan is yet to take credit for the downed Mi-17 helicopter even though all evidence points to PAF taking out that helicopter.
That did occur to me. On the Pakistani side there is every reason to de-escalate. We don't not want a nuke war and must do everything to prevent that. If India had not been given a 'face saving exit' in the form of the captured pilot this might have escalated to near or above nuclear threshold. I don't think any sane person wants that.

I guess the best possible outcome has been achieved. Ganga India got b*tch slapped and by returning the pilot Pakistan came across as a responsible, honourable nuclear state. And that has been noted by international media.

Ps. May I request Pak members to please not unneccassrily bring in Israel into this. I know many have this itch to add Israel to the huge sized enemy we have on the east but think. Our hands have enough with 1.4 bollion Gangoo's. Must we add Israeli's to that list? And Israeli's are not known for being shy or coy. When they choose a enemy they tend to go for them hard and part of the package they send after you is USA. The day USA, Europe sanction Pakistan like Iran and you get Israeli's F-15 Eagles or even a squadron of F-22 Raptors flying along the LOC or Radclife Line looking down at Lahore you will know. But until then give it a break please.

That did occur to me. On the Pakistani side there is every reason to de-escalate. We don't not want a nuke war and must do everything to prevent that. If India had not been given a 'face saving exit' in the form of the captured pilot this might have escalated to near or above nuclear threshold. I don't think any sane person wants that.

I guess the best possible outcome has been achieved. Ganga India got b*tch slapped and by returning the pilot Pakistan came across as a responsible, honourable nuclear state. And that has been noted by international media.

Ps. May I request Pak members to please not unneccassrily bring in Israel into this. I know many have this itch to add Israel to the huge sized enemy we have on the east but think. Our hands have enough with 1.4 bollion Gangoo's. Must we add Israeli's to that list? And Israeli's are not known for being shy or coy. When they choose a enemy they tend to go for them hard and part of the package they send after you is USA. The day USA, Europe sanction Pakistan like Iran and you get Israeli's F-15 Eagles or even a squadron of F-22 Raptors flying along the LOC or Radclife Line looking down at Lahore you will know. But until then give it a break please.

We gave the Gangoo what our ancestors did to these filthy mongrels but Gangoo has two cards its economy and population I hate the Gangoo more than any other people I think they are worse than ((Koshers)) at least Koshers dont act like big shots and do things on the sly Gangoos are show off chors and think they are big to the chest thumpers bitching about IK moves I say be patient we need our economy to grow and focus on getting quality of life improve so Gangoo can get into the "middle income trap" so they will be filled with debt and the region hating them we need to have sabr cards in the future are in our stack we just need to wait as for Israel and Mid-East its true they are in Gangoo but that threat is for later we need to strike gangoo where it hurts the economy and Yankee bastards might help that they took MFN status from them we need to restore ties with them export the crap out of them just the Viets are doing now
imran_khan_2.jpeg

Israel is NOT our enemy. Our ONLY enemy is india. That's it.

Israel is a different enemy for another time our main enemy is Gangoostan we need to strike them out of Afghanistan ASAP and its mashallah happening our boys the Taliban are kicking the ANA asses in Helmand and our gangasta Railway Minsister Sheikh Rasheed are giving the lay way Mullahs in Tehran a strong message he legit should be picked as President

sheikh-rasheed-warns-india-against-threats-1550924371-1183.jpg

India is our only enemy. These are the facts -

• Every war we had so far has been with India
  • Right now half a million Gangoo soldiers are raping, killing our brothers/sister across the LOC in Occupied Kashmir
  • At every turn it is India that tries to trip Pakistan.
So the question is simple. Do we focus on our enemy India? Or we diffuse our effort across by spreading ourselves thin on many enemies. Those who keep wanting Pakistan to aim at Iran, Israel etc are helping India by distracting our attention away from India. We need to be focused on one enemy. India. As it is even this enemy is nearly 7 times more populous. We have our hands full.

The day we ripp Gangoos apart fair enough go find new enemies ~ Israel? Iran? But for now aim the cross hairs on 1.4 billion Gangoo India.

su-30 is just a claim i cant say until now we shot down 2nd plane no matter whom said it

Back
Top Bottom