What's new

Willing to work with India for peace in S Asia: China

so what happened to your 1 trillion in your politicians swiss bank accounts? tell me where they are and when can you "vote" to get them back?

I know very well that corruption is there not because of democracy. Democracy means people's right to select the govt, to criticize the govt and a free media. You cannot understand that. You better see other more successful democracies as well but when I look at other communists and dictators I can see only destruction and total zero tolerance.

if you really think that your vote matters, as an indian citizen, exercise your "democracy power" and vote for the 1 trillion back.

I will vote for it sure but the decision is not taken from few people's votes or thoughts but the people from all over the country. Now what will you do? Have you ever criticized your govt? I can protest against my govt for their corruptions and you are not allowed to know the corruption of your govt!!!! thats the difference.

Last edited:
I know very well that corruption is not because of democracy. Democracy means people's right to select the select the govt, to criticize the govt a free media. You cannot understand that. You better see other more successful democracies as well but when I look at other communists and dictators I can see only destruction and total zero tolerance. votes or thought but the people from all over the country. Now what you will do? Have you ever criticized the govt? I can protest

I will vote for it sure, that the decision is not taken from few people's against my govt for their corruptions and you are not allowed to know the corruption of your govt!!!! thats the difference.
You totally did not see the contents of my reply?

Do not just think of China now, the essence of democracy, China is much larger than India.

What is the relationship of freedom of speech with your ignorance?

Clearly, you did not understand my post - ahem - again. The relationship is between your ability to spout nonsense and the right to freedom of speech and expression - everyone in the civilized world enjoys these rights. Of course, certain Communist nations don't extend these rights to their citizenry - but that is hardly a surprise.

That does not even make grammatical sense - but I guess freedom of speech does include freedom to spout rubbish and gibberish.

Wow, more personal attacks from Jackdaws. :rolleyes:

Are you unable to debate like a civilized person?

Leave it, he's not worth anybody's time let alone yours.

Exactly. It is best to ignore the troll.

That does not even make grammatical sense - but I guess freedom of speech does include freedom to spout rubbish and gibberish.

AWW, you still here? one good old happy troller ah?
Let me see what we got here, hmm, willing to work with india for peace in South Asia: China......:undecided:

But what with your post? an Indian stye "English grammar class" ?
Are you a "white Indian shakespeare" by any chance?:lol:
Oh, btw i hate jackdaws, this kind of birdies are garbage eaters and sounds like sh!t.:whistle:

AWW, you still here? one good old happy troller ah?
Let me see what we got here, hmm, willing to work with india for peace in South Asia: China......:undecided:

But what with your post? an Indian stye "English grammar class" ?
Are you a "white Indian shakespeare" by any chance?:lol:
Oh, btw i hate jackdaws, this kind of birdies are garbage eaters and sounds like sh!t.:whistle:

LOL. You hardly need to be Shakespeare to construct a sentence. I did not really expect The Twelfth Night from him.

And thanks for pointing out your likes and dislikes in the avian world - it is always a point to mull over.

Clearly, you did not understand my post - ahem - again. The relationship is between your ability to spout nonsense and the right to freedom of speech and expression - everyone in the civilized world enjoys these rights. Of course, certain Communist nations don't extend these rights to their citizenry - but that is hardly a surprise.

This is a manifestation of Indian democracy, word games is more than the actual. More like empty rhetoric on the theoretical than the practical understanding and reflection.

Ok, I accept others proposals to end the conversation with you, because no reality, only the useless mouths.

Back
Top Bottom