What's new

Willing to take back our citizens, if any, illegally staying in India: Bangladesh

I agree India is piss poor country which is hell for muslims and bangladesh is an advanced economy thriving to lead the world,every bangldeshi should return to his glorious land.
Stop trolling and instead answer a real question - Why is India getting so outwardly anti- Islamic these days? did you guys have all this pent up anger at Muslims that you're only able to expose now? I beg you guys to please go back to your truly(or as truly) secular ways as you used to be. Even America doesnt like it and that means alot.

Stop trolling and instead answer a real question - Why is India getting so outwardly anti- Islamic these days? did you guys have all this pent up anger at Muslims that you're only able to expose now? I beg you guys to please go back to your truly(or as truly) secular ways as you used to be. Even America doesnt like it and that means alot.
It was always there. It just needed a spark and the KABOOOOM!!!

You expect a lot out of BD ,we will command and BD will obey ,just sit back n watch.

:rofl:

You will "command"?

Dude, BD government has already dismissed your claims of "illegal BD'shis" by pointing out that BD has better economy than India.
Can you answer question why 2000 US dollar per capita BD'shi would enter Indian states with half this number and want to illegally settle there?

What anger against Muslims? Indian muslims are our citizens. We are fed up with Bengalis in all our towns. Why is it hard to understand?

Why should being a Bengali and Muslim not make one an Indian?
Of course he could be Indian. But they work for us, so we know what kind of documents they carry. Indian Bengalis doesn't need to travel to south to just stay in jhopdis doing menial works. Even UP bhaiyyas don't do it.

Illegal immigrants are a huge problem in India ,anger against illegal immigrants is nothing new it goes back decades, try google for a sec, what is assam accord and why it was formed.

with CAA we are just helping minorities (dharmic+christians) of 3 countries afghanistan pakistan and bangladesh to get a relief from brutalities done on them everyday,besides why anger against muslim immigrants ? because they are involved in all sorts of criminal activities be it theft,murders,rapes,riots,smuggling,human trafficking ,drugs, terrorism etc

we don't want illegal muslim immigrants they are a threat to our culture and society,it has nothing to do with secularism as that character of our constitution applies only to our citizens not illegal immigrants.

besides when USA builds a wall or have a muslim ban does it become not secular and intolerant ?

That would be sensible of Bangladesh gov ,instead of pretending Bangladeshi aren't migrating and staying in India(especially in NE)illegally.

yes it is very sensible and wise move from bangladesh government , now its India have to prof those are indeed
bangladeshi citizen . and if they are bangladeshi citizen they have all right to came back . it will be interesting to see how india will do that specially when very same people feel or claim they are belong to india.

try google for a sec, what is assam accord and why it was formed

I googled Assam accord and it says all illegal immigrants - Hindus included - will have to be kicked out of Assam.

I have a feeling you haven't put your own advice to practice. Have you?

Anywho, I am glad BJP betrayed Assamese Hindus, kicked them in the groin, shot dead 7 protesters (all local Assamese) and cut off the Internet. It was needed to bring them back to reality - about 50%.

Oh and 99.99% of NRC excluded Muslims - the other 50% - in Assam won't get deported to BD either. BJP will have to 'explain' this to the Assamese now (who are already angry). Best of luck!

What anger against Muslims? Indian muslims are our citizens. We are fed up with Bengalis in all our towns. Why is it hard to understand?
So why is your govt now trying to make India the safe refuge for religious miniorities from neighboring countries?? thats what i'm getting at..

So why is your govt now trying to make India the safe refuge for religious miniorities from neighboring countries?? thats what i'm getting at..

Really targeted at getting Hindus from BD to settle in India due to demographics.
They are hoping to swap Muslims for Hindus.
It all boils down to NE India demographics - this "illegal BD'shi" myth is specifically designed to address this issue.

India is already a safe refuge for minorities from neighboring countries. Because the country was partitioned on the basis of religion. But the process was informal.

But now BJP is overdoing it because they screwed up in Assam.

Back
Top Bottom