What's new

Willing to take back our citizens, if any, illegally staying in India: Bangladesh

Maybe those Bengalis are now "tiring and annoying" because your country and govt have not helped them and given them access to govt services??Bangladesh is a friendly country to India so then why treat its people this way? Or are you doing what Americans do when the economy goes down- you start blaming the minorities in your communities to take your economic frustration out on? Plz dont dont do that. Make a dignified, solid plan and execute it well.
Why should we give them access to govt services ?
They are not our citizens.
We are a poor developing country and cannot accept millions of illegal immigrants.
They will be identified and thrown out.
We have no space for illegal muslim immigrants.

Don't try to figure out who and what I am with your pathetic logic. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get a life and get some knowledge to have a debate with me. Haven't you heard of "A wise man get more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends."

Do you believe that Indians who are well educated and enough wisdom do not understand where their being lies.

You are commenting about something which you know nothing off.. Can I be judgmental about psyche of the Pakistani people based on the samples available here on PDF? perhaps not!
"Educated" Indians are actually the worst at it.
They will sacrifice the lower classes for the dream of Hindutva Future.

You say I know nothing, while your country is literally burning.
You may choose to be blind and dumb, but the rest of the world knows the truth.

Modi has failed in terms of economy, reforms, and even toilets.
Even worse, he was humiliated by Pakistan in Feb.

But Indians massively re-elected him on the promise that he will destroy the Muslims.

Facts are Facts.
Hindus do not care for their own well being. they only care about Muslims being attacked by the government.

Don't try to figure out who and what I am with your pathetic logic. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get a life and get some knowledge to have a debate with me. Haven't you heard of "A wise man get more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends."

Do you believe that Indians who are well educated and enough wisdom do not understand where their being lies.

You are commenting about something which you know nothing off.. Can I be judgmental about psyche of the Pakistani people based on the samples available here on PDF? perhaps not!
India is like a small dog always barking but no one cares. fix your third world economy feed your ppl build toilets stop embarrassing your self.

Afghans have a little (not much) dignity, they have never called another Nation "Husband/Wife"
Whether dignity or no dignity, one should not travel to another country or overstay without any valid visa, pass port. It is the same for you and your wife.

"

But Indians massively re-elected him on the promise that he will destroy the Muslims.

Facts are Facts.
Hindus do not care for their own well being. they only care about Muslims being attacked by the government.
Facts are facts, More people are killed in Pakistan because in bomb blasts, suicide attacks. There is political voilence, ethnic riots. The mullahs led by Fazlu ur Rehman is organizing a nation wide strike in Pakistan every now and then. How many international cricket teams have after visited Pakistan after the 2008 Sri Lankan attack. Unlike Imran khan, Modiji does not beg before IMF, world Bank for aid,loans.

Whether dignity or no dignity, one should not travel to another country or overstay without any valid visa, pass port. It is the same for you and your wife.

Facts are facts, More people are killed in Pakistan because in bomb blasts, suicide attacks. There is political voilence, ethnic riots. The mullahs led by Fazlu ur Rehman is organizing a nation wide strike in Pakistan every now and then. How many international cricket teams have after visited Pakistan after the 2008 Sri Lankan attack. Unlike Imran khan, Modiji does not beg before IMF, world Bank for aid,loans.
:rofl:
Typical Indian what about-ism.

Okay I can play to.
How many women and children did you rape today?
Facts are facts, and facts say that statistically you raped someone today.

Please try not to rape someone on your way to the "designated shitting street" :disagree:

:rofl:
Typical Indian what about-ism.

Okay I can play to.
How many women and children did you rape today?
Facts are facts, and facts say that statistically you raped someone today.

Please try not to rape someone on your way to the "designated shitting street" :disagree:
This is so mindless. Please provide those statistics that says I raped someone today. Otherwise STFU.

This is so mindless. Please provide those statistics that says I raped someone today. Otherwise STFU.
like a typical rapist you want to the word to shut up and not call you out on your rapes.

You started the what-about-ism.
I just just telling you facts.

like a typical rapist you want to the word to shut up and not call you out on your rapes.

You started the what-about-ism.
I just just telling you facts.

Call out on our rapes. Heck we call out on them. Otherwise no one would know, right?( Like in Pakistan?)
I have no problem with it. But don't exaggerate.
It's only the intellectually challenged who would generalise all billion of us as rapists and cow piss drinkers. So I hope you'll grow up mentally.

"Educated" Indians are actually the worst at it.
They will sacrifice the lower classes for the dream of Hindutva Future.

You say I know nothing, while your country is literally burning.
You may choose to be blind and dumb, but the rest of the world knows the truth.

Facts are Facts.
Whatever makes you feel happy!!!

India is like a small dog always barking but no one cares. fix your third world economy feed your ppl build toilets stop embarrassing your self.
Only the time will tell, who is/was correct while the other is/was wrong.. My last reply to you..

Man - I am amazed at the level of 'education' some of these Sanghis are displaying...horribly wrong grammar, misspelling of common terms. :lol:

Some 'education'. :P

Call out on our rapes. Heck we call out on them. Otherwise no one would know, right?( Like in Pakistan?)
I have no problem with it. But don't exaggerate.
It's only the intellectually challenged who would generalise all billion of us as rapists and cow piss drinkers. So I hope you'll grow up mentally.

Can you kindly stop raping and using what-about-ism to derail this thread?
Indian Women and the Bangladeshi sub section of PDF thanks you in advance.

Man - I am amazed at the level of 'education' some of these Sanghis are displaying...horribly wrong grammar, misspelling of common terms. :lol:

Some 'education'. :P
They are mostly tech scammers who have some time off from scamming and trying to rape 80 year old grandmas from the west.

at lest in this video the Indians tried to rape a 20 something year old. :lol:

Between How do you know that Hindus who will be provided citizenship through CAA will be settled in Assam only ?

They are honorable Indian citizens now. They will stay wherever the law allows. The law allows in Assam.

Once again I thank BJP for falling on the sword. It's only halfway through, sure. But I am certain they will keep on pushing it.

Can you kindly stop raping and using what-about-ism to derail this thread?
Indian Women and the Bangladeshi sub section of PDF thanks you in advance.

They are mostly tech scammers who have some time off from scamming and trying to rape 80 year old grandmas from the west.

at lest in this video the Indians tried to rape a 20 something year old. :lol:
Lol. Just as when you keep yourself out of India's internal matters, I'll do too.

Please don't reinforce stupidity argument with the video posting. LOL.

That would be sensible of Bangladesh gov ,instead of pretending Bangladeshi aren't migrating and staying in India(especially in NE)illegally.

Bangladeshi Muslims do not migrate to NE. Momen made that clear.

yes it is very sensible and wise move from bangladesh government , now its India have to prof those are indeed
bangladeshi citizen . and if they are bangladeshi citizen they have all right to came back . it will be interesting to see how india will do that specially when very same people feel or claim they are belong to india.
Bangladeshi Muslims do not migrate to NE. Momen made that clear.
Any Bengali in Manipur,Nagaland,Mizoram,arunachal is is pretty much bangladeshi.
In Tripura most Bangladeshi are Hindu that out number indigenous 3:1 and tripura has become a hindu bengali state from twiprasa.

D1iJfxtV4AAf6mC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom