What's new

Willing to take back our citizens, if any, illegally staying in India: Bangladesh

What about the Afghans who are sent back to Afghanistan. Is it a wife husband realtionship

Afghans have a little (not much) dignity, they have never called another Nation "Husband/Wife"

With this, the burden of proof lies on India.
But the question is, if they cannot prove those individuals as Bangladeshi, does our leaders have the spine to push back? That will be interesting to see.

Modi managed to build up a profile as an honest statesman who will fix India. The Indians need to ask themselves are they better off now then they were 5 years ago ?

But the question is, if they cannot prove those individuals as Bangladeshi, does our leaders have the spine to push back? That will be interesting to see.

BD has publicly stated that it will never allow anyone that BD cannot verify is actually a BD'shi. It cannot be any clearer than this.

Please do not mistake BD's attempt to say little about this matter as any indication that they will help India in any way to reduce their Muslim population.

Last edited:
Modi managed to build up a profile as an honest statesman who will fix India. The Indians need to ask themselves are they better off now then they were 5 years ago ?
Hindus don't work that way.
they will go food-less, clothes-less, toilet-less as long as the politicians they voted for attacks Muslims.
Hindus do not care for their own well being, as long as Muslims are being victimized.
We can clearly see the proof here.
Slowing economy, highest unemployment rate in 40 years, middle and lower class destroyed by demonetization
But hey, Muslims are getting lynched so its all good.

LOL.

You think AL want to be shot like dogs?

BD is already overburdened with over a million Rohingyas and then just accept millions of Indian Muslims just to please India?

Already there are reports that the Armed forces top command is unhappy with Hasina. She will never risk taking irresponsible steps like this, everyone knows what happened to her father.

You expect a lot out of BD ,we will command and BD will obey ,just sit back n watch.

We have already bought your politicians Rajoo - you sit back and watch now. :lol:

A gaya slumdog muqaddar ka sikander....

See if anything solid develops from all this hot gas blown back and forth....:omghaha:

Last edited:
BD has publicly stated that it will never anyone that BD cannot is actually a BD'shi. It cannot be any clearer than this.

Please do not mistake BD's attempt to say little about this matter as any indication that they will help India in any way to reduce their Muslim population.

I sincerely hope our ministers won't bend down and walk the talk. So, I will reserve my comment until such time arises.

Really targeted at getting Hindus from BD to settle in India due to demographics.
They are hoping to swap Muslims for Hindus.
It all boils down to NE India demographics - this "illegal BD'shi" myth is specifically designed to address this issue.

If they have Hindu vote banks voting for them (instead of Muslim vote banks which they claim vote for congressis) Sanghis will remain forever in power. That is the main reason.

If our leaders really had the spine, they would have opened a channel to ULFA by now.

they will go food-less, clothes-less, toilet-less as long as the politicians they voted for attacks Muslims.
Hindus do not care for their own well being, as long as Muslims are being victimized.
Slowing economy, highest unemployment rate in 40 years, middle and lower class destroyed by demonetization

Indians know very well they are not better off now then they were 5 years ago. I somewhat agree with your point that average Indian Hindu will rather see Modi sticking it to the Muslims then have a decent prosperous life. I think its their blind trust of Modi is what keeping them behind him. They will stay with him until the bottom falls off.

I personally think all these divisive acts BJP is doing is a precursor to more bad things to come. God forbid if Indian economy stagnates or worsens further Modi will ramp up his destructive devisive acts to create distractions.

Last edited:
What anger against Muslims? Indian muslims are our citizens. We are fed up with Bengalis in all our towns. Why is it hard to understand?
Maybe those Bengalis are now "tiring and annoying" because your country and govt have not helped them and given them access to govt services??Bangladesh is a friendly country to India so then why treat its people this way? Or are you doing what Americans do when the economy goes down- you start blaming the minorities in your communities to take your economic frustration out on? Plz dont dont do that. Make a dignified, solid plan and execute it well.

I googled Assam accord and it says all illegal immigrants - Hindus included - will have to be kicked out of Assam.

I have a feeling you haven't put your own advice to practice. Have you?

Anywho, I am glad BJP betrayed Assamese Hindus, kicked them in the groin, shot dead 7 protesters (all local Assamese) and cut off the Internet. It was needed to bring them back to reality - about 50%.

Oh and 99.99% of NRC excluded Muslims - the other 50% - in Assam won't get deported to BD either. BJP will have to 'explain' this to the Assamese now (who are already angry). Best of luck!
Yeah they are protesting to save their culture and to kick out all Bangladeshis.
Between How do you know that Hindus who will be provided citizenship through CAA will be settled in Assam only ?
Is the exercise over ?
Deportation or living like crap in detention centers, is the choice for muslim illegal immigrants.

Yeah they are protesting to save their culture and to kick out all Bangladeshis.
Between How do you know that Hindus who will be provided citizenship through CAA will be settled in Assam only ?
Is the exercise over ?
Deportation or living like crap in detention centers, is the choice for muslim illegal immigrants.

They are already minority and there are no illegal Bangladeshi. After NRC it is proven.

They have issues with Bengali Muslim who has origin in Bengal of British period.

Here they are protesting of possible legalization of 1.2 million Hindus where around .85 million would be added anyway as sibling, parents or other family members were already included at the NRC.

You put three question mark after every sentences! Seems like you are yelling at keyboard. So no i cant have civilized discussions with you.
Don't try to figure out who and what I am with your pathetic logic. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get a life and get some knowledge to have a debate with me. Haven't you heard of "A wise man get more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends."

Do you believe that Indians who are well educated and enough wisdom do not understand where their being lies.

You are commenting about something which you know nothing off.. Can I be judgmental about psyche of the Pakistani people based on the samples available here on PDF? perhaps not!

Back
Top Bottom