What's new

Will you apologize to Muslims you killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that our government did allow it, thats why most of us wanted PTI to come to power as most of us living abroad dont seem to believe that PML-N can do anything with this issue... But the people in Pakistan obviously went with Status Quo so all we can do now is hope.

Oh bhai, when I said govt, I mean army. This is a security situation, and army's view is quite big on it. PML-N will also want to reduce it, nobody likes own people getting killed, however pakistan state is trying to bring these territories under its own control.
If PA could capture and dominate these areas, they wont be needing the drones in first place.

PTI is lying, just like the liberal democrats here, who said all good things, like zero tution fee for students. Once in power, they quickly realize its impossible and they were wrong. Mind you, liberal democrats are not cheaters, they are nice people.

Bro, im talking about the drone attack victims. Just to clear it; I dont believe in violence even if its revenge and I hate the guy who attacked the soldier in London. Such bastards are ruining the name of Islam. I despise such guys.

drone attack r happening because pakistani establishment want it. The same establishment headed by a govt voted by people of pakistan. So if drone victim r qualified to take revenge then the real target should be pakistani establishment, its govt and those who elected it.

Ironical.

Muslims demanding apologies.

Before Muslims demand apologies of the west they should apologise for crimes committed by Muslim countries and Muslims.
Have the central Asian republics apologised for mass killing of Hindus in India?
Has turkey apologised for the genocide it committed ?

Has PAKISTAN issued a state formal apology for genocide in Bangladesh ?

If the answers to the above is no then Muslims also have no right to demand an apology simple because they did the same acts when they could. And today they don't feel the need to apologise for their actions yet expect an apology from others.

Again the countries of muslim world are part of an UN resolution whereby it is binding upon them to prevent safe havens for terrorists. If they do not, then US will come in and kick the butt as it was the Americans who lost 3000 innocents not to mention more than $30 billion dollars economic loss which happened.

In short, if your dog bit someone outside of your house, the someone will come into your house to hunt for the dog unless you take the onus to kill the dog.

Well it wasn't my dog & the tendency of any canine of biting you on the arse is very high if you keep on prodding a stick up its arse ! Khair anyway - that wasn't the argument....the argument was that you came in, killed the dog but before doing that managed to kill half my family, maimed the other, ran my business in the ground, went about distributing venomous pamphlets against me instead of 'the' dog & finally left with my house caved in - a tad bit excessive don't you think ?

For 3000 dead Americans....the scales were evened out by tens of thousands of our dead, hundreds of thousands of our maimed & millions of ours severely effected in one way or the other & all because Bush wanted to play Cowboy & Obama didn't wanna come across as a sissy ! If the Al-Qaeeda is going to kill innocent by-standers as collateral damage & the US is going to do pretty much the same in a more all encompassing way because of her policies than I for one would find such parity between a Non-State Actor & a Sovereign State that fashions herself as the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave, as being remarkably scary !

Well it wasn't my dog & the tendency of any canine of biting you on the arse is very high if you keep on prodding a stick up its arse ! Khair anyway - that wasn't the argument....the argument was that you came in, killed the dog but before doing that managed to kill half my family, maimed the other, ran my business in the ground, went about distributing venomous pamphlets against me instead of 'the' dog & finally left with my house caved in - a tad bit excessive don't you think ?

For 3000 dead Americans....the scales were evened out by tens of thousands of our dead, hundreds of thousands of our maimed & millions of ours severely effected in one way or the other & all because Bush wanted to play Cowboy & Obama didn't wanna come across as a sissy ! If the Al-Qaeeda is going to kill innocent by-standers as collateral damage & the US is going to do pretty much the same in a more all encompassing way because of her policies than I for one would find such parity between a Non-State Actor & a Sovereign State that fashions herself as the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave, as being remarkably scary !

Well - the dog is yours - belonging to the muslim world - albeit a rabid one - or are you trying to hide behind the garb of non-state players and avoiding your responsibility? And no one was prodding the stick in its arse. These dogs took offense for some kafir troops in its land(read it is as Gulf war). The kafir troops came at the invitation of some of the countries in the muslim world and these dogs took offense and started attacking the guests in its house.

In short either the muslim world should be able to manage its own affairs - i.e should have killed these dogs when it saw it was having rabies(plotting and scheming). Why didn't the muslim world stop this nonsense when Taliban was hosting these dogs?

Either you manage it or we will have to protect ourselves from further bites. And most of the casualities were not caused by us. It is the dog biting some innocents in the house mostly.

well well nice discussion but could i ask you one thing that a simple and ordinary muslim is not willing to kill the ant on the earth then how could you claim that all the massacre in or out of pakistan is conducted by muslims????????
what will you say about the non muslims of christian in france killing and punishing muslim of that country on wearing hijjab there is that not torrerism of those ?????

give a legit link mate, dont want to get virus in my system.
About support to terrorists in syria (indirect) I agree partially. You are free to fight against USA in legitimate way, and thats what govt of syria is doing.
You cannot kill person of your country because the country under attack belongs to same faith. If turkey attacks greek should british christians kill a few muslims here then?

You can Google akhmadov, Russians are always complaining about the hypocrisy.

I am not condoning anything, just pointing out that all this talk of values and freedoms is a complete fraud, you only have to look on the surface at the contradictions, if you can flagrantly contradict a 'value' then you dont believe in it!
The West have weaponised human rights, bombs and destruction is now freedom, and when the destruction is too much they ignore it - what happened to the values of shared humanity then?

Ironical.

Before Muslims demand apologies of the west they should apologise for crimes committed by Muslim countries and Muslims.
Have the central Asian republics apologised for mass killing of Hindus in India?

If the answers to the above is no then Muslims also have no right to demand an apology simple because they did the same acts when they could. And today they don't feel the need to apologise for their actions yet expect an apology from others.

The spirit of gandhi is clearly alive in India.......

!

your brother hood nations should have seen those ethics when they invaded other countries. History very well says what these guys have done when they have won a war? What they will do immediately after they have won a war.

Personally i feel Iraq war was wrong, but I dont regret for the afghan war, because these people were a menace to entire society.

Ironical.

you have conveyed the truth.

No Regrets for War in Afghanistan 2001

Well - the dog is yours - belonging to the muslim world - albeit a rabid one - or are you trying to hide behind the garb of non-state players and avoiding your responsibility? And no one was prodding the stick in its arse. These dogs took offense for some kafir troops in its land(read it is as Gulf war). The kafir troops came at the invitation of some of the countries in the muslim world and these dogs took offense and started attacking the guests in its house.

In short either the muslim world should be able to manage its own affairs - i.e should have killed these dogs when it saw it was having rabies(plotting and scheming). Why didn't the muslim world stop this nonsense when Taliban was hosting these dogs?

Either you manage it or we will have to protect ourselves from further bites. And most of the casualities were not caused by us. It is the dog biting some innocents in the house mostly.

What responsibility ? Are the Germans responsible for Hitler or the Russians responsible for Stalin or the Italians for Mussolini ? The ability to see the actions of Non-State Actors in the same breath as the actions of a Sovereign State are astounding to say the least.

The Dog took offense because of America's consistent history of regime changes & propping up of Dictatorships throughout the Muslim World.

And the Muslim world including the Taliban asked for some evidence to substantiate your claims about Osama bin Ladin & then said that we'd give him to one of your lackeys in the Arab world were you to show an iota of evidence implicating him in the World Trade Center bombings ! But no...Mr.Bush just had to bomb Afghanistan to hell.

And yes it is your fault - I didn't invade Afghanistan nor did I attack Iraq for WMDs that couldn't be found. You were given an alternative before doing either - You choose, instead, to go in with all guns blazing because if its not American....a life just ain't worth anything in front of your set-in-stone objectives. And what do you have to show for it ? An Afghanistan that is more radicalized than ever, an ANA about whom even your people have serious reservations about & you finally asking for the Taliban to come to the negotiating table - Something the rest of us told you to do when you began this BS in the first place !

What responsibility ? Are the Germans responsible for Hitler or the Russians responsible for Stalin or the Italians for Mussolini ? The ability to see the actions of Non-State Actors in the same breath as the actions of a Sovereign State are astounding to say the least.

The Dog took offense because of America's consistent history of regime changes & propping up of Dictatorships throughout the Muslim World.

And the Muslim world including the Taliban asked for some evidence to substantiate your claims about Osama bin Ladin & then said that we'd give him to one of your lackeys in the Arab world were you to show an iota of evidence implicating him in the World Trade Center bombings ! But no...Mr.Bush just had to bomb Afghanistan to hell.

And yes it is your fault - I didn't invade Afghanistan nor did I attack Iraq for WMDs that couldn't be found. You were given an alternative before doing either - You choose, instead, to go in with all guns blazing because if its not American....a life just ain't worth anything in front of your set-in-stone objectives. And what do you have to show for it ? An Afghanistan that is more radicalized than ever, an ANA about whom even your people have serious reservations about & you finally asking for the Taliban to come to the negotiating table - Something the rest of us told you to do when you began this BS in the first place !

Germans took the brunt for Hitler and Italians for Mussolini. Their countries were destroyed before they rose from the ashes. Do they complain?

Let the dog bite the dictators in its home first.

And what evidence you need for Osama? Don't you think that was one convenient argument? You shirked your responsibilities when Al Qaeda was becoming powerful in 1990s and bombing some U.S consulates elsewhere and think of 9/11 as the last straw. Taliban shouldn't have hosted Al Qaeda in Afghanistan in the first place. Touch us we will bomb the hell out of whatever entity which touched us. If you still did not learn lessons, then face more hell from us. Radicalized my foot - a convenient excuse. You manage yourselves if you do not want outside interference if not, we will manage it for you.

The sad truth is Muslims have killed each other more than USA killed them - now which one among us is gonna apologize for the deaths of our own brothers by our own hands?

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”
By Gunnar Heinsohn and Daniel Pipes, FrontPageMagazine, October 8, 2007

Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims | Waste Of My Oxygen

Germans took the brunt for Hitler and Italians for Mussolini. Their countries were destroyed before they rose from the ashes. Do they complain?

Try to comprehend things as they are said - Are the Italians or the Germans held responsible for Mussolini or Hitler or did you bomb them to ashes in a war between two sovereign states.

Let the dog bite the dictators in its home first.

Oh we're getting rid of the Dictators one by one ! The Arab Spring after all got rid of most of the guys you propped up but pray tell me how does it absolve you from what you did by supporting them in the first place, turning a blind eye to their injustices & still harping on about Democracy to the rest of the world.

And what evidence you need for Osama? Don't you think that was one convenient argument?

Please try to read before you reply ! I was talking about the Taliban demanding evidence before you decided to go in all guns blazing !

You shirked your responsibilities when Al Qaeda was becoming powerful in 1990s and bombing some U.S consulates elsewhere and think of 9/11 as the last straw.

What responsibility ? You created the Al-Qaeeda by propping up Dictatorships throughout the Middle East & using most of their operatives as the Mujahideen to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan !

Taliban shouldn't have hosted Al Qaeda in Afghanistan in the first place.

No they shouldn't have ! But pray tell me how does that absolve you from the lack of evidence that you provided when they asked for it & then went in with guns blazing.

Touch us we will bomb the hell out of whatever entity which touched us. If you still did not learn lessons, then face more hell from us. Radicalized my foot - a convenient excuse. You manage yourselves if you do not want outside interference if not, we will manage it for you.

We would've managed it if you hadn't interfered in our matter back to the beginning - Do you think the Al-Qaeeda was created in a vacuum ? It was a direct response to your country's incessant interference in the Internal Affairs of our countries - Try to understand things for what they were !

I understand where all this made up myth of muslim plunder is comming from i.e RSS factory and other anti-islamic secular myth making factories. Just gonno state any way, that Muslim NEVER in history committed any loot or plunder. What they did is free oppressed people of the world from low life tyrants be it in Persia, Egypt, Subcontinent or any where else muslim stepped into, they always carried with them only true message of the peace that is in Islam. If your made up shameless myths were true then U would also be a muslim today and India would have been the largest muslim state in the world. Nuff said.

Now U can proceed on with your Hindhutva farts.:wave:

Here it is from your own muslim brother.....

Have we apologized the world for our deeds ? No We have not..It is game of Power. We ruled it with swords.It is their time, let them taste it.DOn't forget we are the one who invite them to our country whole heatedly.I know it hurts but again this is the TRUTH.

ok guys this is getting ridiculous,is the human life so cheap that the genocides can be forgiven by simply apologizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom