What's new

Will use KP's force -CM Mahmood Khan.

This is what happens when corrupt power structures perpetuate their rule over decades.

Constant wars, breakup of half the country, cycle of corrupts at the helm, not allowing democracy to grow organically, droning your own people for $, kangaroo courts, removing elected government for your inflated ego and $.

Pakistan is lagging behind it’s neighbors in a big way. Let’s not even compare to developing countries.

This country can’t survive for long if things continue the way they are.

Your KPK is already notorious in Pakistan for blowing up soldiers and attacking Army
Your MQM is notorios the world over - even murdering people in London. I need not say more. Just go cry a river at the Indian Embassy. I will not be responding to you after this lest I pollute myself.

Deputy High Commission of India​

3.02 Google reviews

Embassy in Karachi, Pakistan

Address: R2WM+6W8, Civil Lines Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

There is a misevaluation that this is a normal event. We have defeated this, that, that and that too, so we will defeat this too and then that too. But that may not be what you think it is.

the only problem is, people learn by doing, not by words.

so - perhaps it's destined to happen.

But it was also used against Punjabis and whoever else was in the protest, so lets not single out KPK in this. We the people of Pakistan are all against these chors.

We shouldnt hide behind political corrections against injustice. This is the second time punjab police was used against people who were attempting peaceful protest in Islamabad. I can bet you that third time it wont go as planned and KPK people will be well within their rights to beat living crap out of punjab police and rangers. Reality is that very few came out from Punjab and nearly zero presence from Sindh. It was mostly people from KPK Isb and surrounding areas who faced brutality of punjab police. They even fired tear gas shells and rubber bullets on faces of people who were trying to get through near attock bridge. Scores of people were injured badly with facial or head injuries. If this continues then there are plenty who are willing to hijack such peaceful protests toward pashtunistan narrative.

You have a serious obsession with MQM...Don't you?

Your KPK is already notorious in Pakistan for blowing up soldiers and attacking Army....PTM? TTP? Who are they? do they take directions of MQM?

Stop playing games here.

KPK is also already notorious of having DOUBLE LOYALTY - at least some of them - one way love affair with Afghanistan...We have seen on this forum....Their shared lovely bond with their ethnic Pashtun brethren across Afghanistan??? Stop fooling people here

KPK has been already flexing her muscle against Pakistan for a long time. It's one leader even refused to get buried in Pakistan. He got buried in Afghanistan then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan

MQM's resistance was against PPP in nature...not against Pakistan.

By the way, that coward Imran Khan should come out of his hole from Peshawar and lead from the front...

IK fearing arrest? lol hiding in Peshawar...What a joke he turned out to be....Begging Zardari to save his government

P.S I hope things get settled down peacefully without any trouble and no tamasha occurs.

A lot of talk for a man who followers a traitor who's been hiding in london for 30 years.

You have a serious obsession with MQM...Don't you?

Your KPK is already notorious in Pakistan for blowing up soldiers and attacking Army....PTM? TTP? Who are they? do they take directions of MQM?

Stop playing games here.

KPK is also already notorious of having DOUBLE LOYALTY - at least some of them - one way love affair with Afghanistan...We have seen on this forum....Their shared lovely bond with their ethnic Pashtun brethren across Afghanistan??? Stop fooling people here

KPK has been already flexing her muscle against Pakistan for a long time. It's one leader even refused to get buried in Pakistan. He got buried in Afghanistan then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan

MQM's resistance was against PPP in nature...not against Pakistan.

By the way, that coward Imran Khan should come out of his hole from Peshawar and lead from the front...

IK fearing arrest? lol hiding in Peshawar...What a joke he turned out to be....Begging Zardari to save his government

P.S I hope things get settled down peacefully without any trouble and no tamasha occurs.

1. Bacha khan was member of Indian Congress. Of course he resisted Pakistan's creation because that was Congress policy. But that's not what matter. What matters is the number of seats Muslim League won in NWFP for Pakistan . His party, ANP these days, is a party of 2 districts now. KP have like 35 of them.

2. Gun culture was introduced by Zia ulhaq. Thank him and his policies along with influx of millions of Afghanis (who came here because state of Pakistan allowed them to come, not KP) ...

3. We all know who really supported and helped in creation of TTP and who these das are supporting PTM.... Don't blame common KPian for them. Ye schemy nai-khaano me ni goal maizo par Banti hy

PTI is a Punjabi party with a majority support base consisting of Punjabis.

IK is punjabi too. He can’t even speak Pashto, but he can speak Punjabi.

Some Pathans want to make this an ethnic thing but refuse to look at themselves.

Here is a hero of Kpk:

Hell, Diesel himself is a pathan Marwat.

But instead of dealing with reality some members here have an anti Punjabi agenda.

The funny thing is that Sharif khandan is not even Punjabi but Kashmiri, but let’s not allow reality to get in the way of an agenda.

Last edited:
PTI is a Punjabi party with a majority support base consisting of Punjabis.

IK is punjabi too. He can’t even speak Pashto, but he can speak Punjabi.

Some Pathans wants to make this a ethnic thing but refuse to look at themselves.

Here is a hero of Kpk:

Hell, Diesel himself is a pathan Marwat.

But instead of dealing with reality some members here have an anti Punjabi agenda.

The funny thing is that Sharif khandan is not even Punjabi but Kashmiri, but let’s not let reality get in the way an agenda.
Yes, do not get into these things.

As a Kashmiri I fully support Imran Khan he has been very sincere to our cause, I'm very appalled how the treacherous establishment sold my people cheap, Bajwa and co. must be court martialed, if I recall correctly recently there was reports of some senior military personal being executed for supposedly sharing state secrets on our missile program to the Americans.. but what Bajwa and his companions did is a million folds worse and then some.. how can he have the audacity to shrug this off and expect us to be content with this treachery whilst imposing convicted criminals to rule over us..

Last edited:
Very dangerous game being played by both opposing sides. These policies will only bring severe harm.

Establishment needs to get their heads out of their arses before this thing turns a violent turn. No one will benefit from this.

Back
Top Bottom