What's new

Will Russia ever have its own aircraft carrier?

:toast_sign:
Strip my arguement? :cheesy:

The only thing that will happen is that a lot more will be more known about types the brahmins were and their monstrous crimes against humanity which dwarfs many mass genocides in history .

Raceandhistory.com - Apartheid Varna System

Ajit Vadakayil: THE WORST RACISTS ON PLANET EARTH- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

There have been estimates that death toll of lower castes like shudras due to Brahminical genocide is 400-600 million . Should we debate on Manu Smriti ,.the brahmin law book that advocated genocide on shudras?
@vostok, just read the manu smriti,you will understand.Like I said ,perpertrators of apartheid ,genocide,poverty should not throw stones on others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, the Baltic Republics(Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) etc etc etc....right? :azn:
All those peoples now looks at Iraq, Syria, and Libya and are saying to themselves: 'Dang it...!!! We should have stayed with the Soviet Union. Life was so much better then. So what if the cars were crappy, the toilet papers waxy, the bread moldy, and the fashion oldies? At least we were all equally poor.' :lol:

All those peoples now looks at Iraq, Syria, and Libya and are saying to themselves: 'Dang it...!!! We should have stayed with the Soviet Union. Life was so much better then. So what if the cars were crappy, the toilet papers waxy, the bread moldy, and the fashion oldies? At least we were all equally poor.' :lol:

Now, all these guys are washed toilets in Europe and think that somehow the Soviet Union did not destroy their economy and not forced to go to Russia to work in the position of semi-slaves. Feeding them with tales of "democracy" and "freedom of speech" and "freedom of the market" and other tales.

The Carrier With All the support ships cost in excess of 10-15billion dollars

While The missile Cost a couple of hundred million dollars
Hats off to Russia.
:victory:

This the quality of understanding some people have on such topics.

Its like my wife will wear cotton lingerie and not lace cause its cheaper and does the job.

Abey chutiye an aircraft carrier isn't just a floating runway with jets sitting on it. It too has sam's and ciws to protect and also cause offensive damage. Besides an aircraft carrier is part of a cbg as u mentioned which have missile worth ' a couple of hundred million dollars' . You're killing people with your knowledge of things.

I saw some guy on this thread saying that aircraft carriers can be replaced with cargo vessels with F-35B's taking of them.

I mean seriously!!! You got be ******* kidding me man.

Its like my wife will wear cotton lingerie and not lace cause its cheaper and does the job.

Abey chutiye an aircraft carrier isn't just a floating runway with jets sitting on it. It too has sam's and ciws to protect and also cause offensive damage. Besides an aircraft carrier is part of a cbg as u mentioned which have missile worth ' a couple of hundred million dollars' . You're killing people with your knowledge of things.

I saw some guy on this thread saying that aircraft carriers can be replaced with cargo vessels with F-35B's taking of them.

Google what Admiral Rickover had to say to the senate committee on aircraft carriers and how useful it would be against soviet navy.

Using cargo ships to operate VTOL aircraft gives a lot of flexibility in operations.Plus considering the capabilities of anti-ship missiles these days,the days of CBG are over. It takes a lot of sense to use VTOL aircraft as they could easily be operated from various types of vessels.

The Yakovlev Yak-38 was the Soviet Navy's VTOL aircraft for their light carriers, cargoships, and capital ships. It was developed from the Yakovlev Yak-36 experimental aircraft in the 1970s. Before the Soviet Union broke up, a supersonic VTOL aircraft was developed as the Yak-38's successor, the Yak-141, which never went into production.
VTOL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=...ge&q=vtol aircraft from cargo vessels&f=false

Post Reported.

May God Bless you

Google what Admiral Rickover had to say to the senate committee on aircraft carriers and how useful it would be against soviet navy.

Using cargo ships to operate VTOL aircraft gives a lot of flexibility in operations.Plus considering the capabilities of anti-ship missiles these days,the days of CBG are over. It takes a lot of sense to use VTOL aircraft as they could easily be operated from various types of vessels.

Global Air Power - Google Books

But sir, still all major navies have plans to operate CBGs in future including China and Russia.

That again is ones perspective submarines can take land targets on but launching an slbm is far more expensive than sending a bird in the air ... The navy isn't just about getting the job done its about getting done economically as well... You can't youse Besides there are immense developments in tracking subs as well with a hell a lot of ASW coming up.

Aircraft carriers not only carry out offensive mission but recon and patrol without puting the carrier at risk... And no recon is better than actual visual on site without posing a threat to the vessel itself...

Aircrafts adapt easier to change in mission parameted to subs and missles from subs cost a ton of money and considering the sub can carry only 40 or so missiles and torpedos... Carrying out an extensive offensive is highly restricted. That is why aircrafts are used more often in an open scenario.

Subs are used on specific targets only.

Replacing aircraft carriers will never happen... It'll evolve....VOTL of helicopter carrier decks as oppsosed to full fledged carriers.

And pls define you meaning for a cargo vessel.

That again is ones perspective submarines can take land targets on but launching an slbm is far more expensive than sending a bird in the air ... The navy isn't just about getting the job done its about getting done economically as well... You can't youse Besides there are immense developments in tracking subs as well with a hell a lot of ASW coming up.

Aircraft carriers not only carry out offensive mission but recon and patrol without puting the carrier at risk... And no recon is better than actual visual on site without posing a threat to the vessel itself...

Aircrafts adapt easier to change in mission parameted to subs and missles from subs cost a ton of money and considering the sub can carry only 40 or so missiles and torpedos... Carrying out an extensive offensive is highly restricted. That is why aircrafts are used more often in an open scenario.

Subs are used on specific targets only.

Replacing aircraft carriers will never happen... It'll evolve....VOTL of helicopter carrier decks as oppsosed to full fledged carriers.

And pls define you meaning for a cargo vessel.

Submarines have cruise missiles .... Like ohio SSGN carries 154 tomahawk cruise missiles.

USS Ohio (SSGN-726) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is why aircrafts are used more often in an open scenario

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...its-own-aircraft-carrier-5.html#ixzz2iRroZs00

It would take a single cruise missile to put the carrier deck out of service.

You can't youse Besides there are immense developments in tracking subs as well with a hell a lot of ASW coming up.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...its-own-aircraft-carrier-5.html#ixzz2iRrxEMCE

ASW efforts against subs have been a big failure. Check what happened in exercises when US navy tried to hunt HMS gotland. Submarines are the kings of the sea for good reason.

Submarines Versus Aircraft Carriers Part Two

Post Reported.

May God Bless you

I should report you for the trash comment you put up.

Then with all due respect .... If you know this so do the navies who operate AC's. Pls explain why they keep getting bigger aircarfts.

Then with all due respect .... If you know this so do the navies who operate AC's. Pls explain why they keep getting bigger aircarfts.

Most of our fleet is much more smaller than it was during the Cold War if that is what you were asking. And based on past experience its better to be prepared for any navy that would be too aggressive like the Japanese Imperial Navy. Hence like China.

I ahve heard that US decommissioned several nuke subs due to end of cold war.

Back
Top Bottom