What's new

Will not order more , but OK with Export : IAF on Tejas Mk-1

and why you think Cheap Chinese fighter is better off ? IAF rejected F/A-18 ,Mig 35 and Gripen because of performance,give them chinese fighter to evaluate and am sure they not even bother to fly it.
IAF stringent criteria doesn't apply to everyone and if MK1 which cost around 26Million $ with reliable engine and avionics clears FOC standard then its better than any chinese aircraft in market at same price tag.

BTW welcome He-Man
im nly talkin abt latin n Africa countries....for that price they would buy Chinese fighters if not Russian!!

most of the hi tec in tejas is western....so hell no!!!
it was in past, when western tech was considered advance then chinese, today chinese are at pair with western tech or even more advance then western, especially western tech present in Tejas.

IAF seems to be acting like a child,if it doesn't wants mk1 then tell that to MoD and not come out in the media and whine like kids,such behaviour could effect exports aswell,as no plane would be considered for export if it has got no demand in it's own market.
what the hell....im no he man!!! im frm Andhra n can speak Telugu. .. @Nova2 @The_Sidewinder
Yep brother @GORKHALI i can assure you he's is not he-man.

well well well

chalo forget IAF focuson IN for Tejas give air aviation arm to IN & IA

The country is looking only for the best.

Recent purchase orders for the world's best attack heli, best howitzer, best transport heli and plane, surveillance plane,best trainers,best multirole fighter, etc etc are signs.

MK-1 is not a bad configuration, but its not good enough for us.

Recent purchase orders for the world's best attack heli, best howitzer, best transport heli and plane, surveillance plane,best trainers,best multirole fighter, etc etc are signs.

Non of these goody are made in India .

Your country invest billions in LCA, the result is your air force don't even want it. What's happening in India? Are you taking this kind of serious concern as joking? I can't bear it even I'm not Indian.

and why you think Cheap Chinese fighter is better off ? IAF rejected F/A-18 ,Mig 35 and Gripen because of performance,give them chinese fighter to evaluate and am sure they not even bother to fly it.
IAF stringent criteria doesn't apply to everyone and if MK1 which cost around 26Million $ with reliable engine and avionics clears FOC standard then its better than any chinese aircraft in market at same price tag.

BTW welcome He-Man
IAF rejected everything and happy with 50s era MIGS and 70 era jaguars :lol: had hai bhi

And The Kaveri also failed, you are simply splurge on Taxpayers' money. It's a shame.

Look at the understated words of Indians to describe Tejas failure, for export? My arse.

Non of these goody are made in India .

Your country invest billions in LCA, the result is your air force don't even want it. What's happening in India? Are you taking this kind of serious concern as joking? I can't bear it even I'm not Indian.

IAF is not an industry booster organisation. It wants a mature platform . Its primary objective is to acquire mechanisms which guards the country best. Its not here to look after what is invested in what industry.

Your surprise citing "look u invested a lot in LCA, its chaos if u dont buy is laughable.

But I wont, as i know your intentions well and clear when i see you loiter in Indian defence threads.

Back
Top Bottom