What's new

Will not order more , but OK with Export : IAF on Tejas Mk-1

I met over 100 Indians today, one of them named Arihant. I talked with him that the first India nuclear sub named By his name, he smiled so happily.

JF17 was made a/c to Pak airforce needs not chines.. it was solely mean for pak airforce.. and the tanks you are talking about .. open your eyes update your knowledge those tanks are now being operated by many nations .. Burma, Morocco, Bangladesh pakistan and sooner will be sirilanka

Nopes. What you foster parent pakistanis affectionately call as jf17 was actually born as the FC-1 Xiaolong/ "Fighter China-1 Fierce Dragon". It had its roots in the super 7 proj that even had grumann. Long story short, circa late 90s it was decided that the aircraft is practically useless to the chinese (capability overlap by current and future models) and you guys popped in to save the day.Coming to tanks, thats again a similar story.Do read upon from the type 85s evolution.
Jist: Those who cant afford anything better, chose chinese.

IAF is just trolling.. Daring Dodo to sell this monstrosity to any other country in the world, before forcing IAF to buy it. It was a good low end fighter- for 1990s. In 2010s it will be shot down just after take off. Buying second hand F-16s would be better than this "tech demonstrator". Long way to go for Dodo.

Who is this he-man you are all talking about? seems like the kind of guy i will get on with quite well.:D:cheers:

loool Our tech is still more advanced than that of China(for now), no argument on that man.:bounce:

he-man is an idea that can never die:devil:

he-man is an idea that can never die:devil:

lool So this is the unfamous he-man?:-) You must be pretty blunt/frank in your assessments/comments for even your india brothers/members on here not to like you and your points.lool Interesting....:cheers:

lool So this is the unfamous he-man?:-) You must be pretty blunt/frank in your assessments/comments for even your india brothers/members on here not to like you and your points.lool Interesting....:cheers:

Yeah..............ask any think tank,i have had negatives from everyone.
Without even using a swear word:lol:

Yeah..............ask any think tank,i have had negatives from everyone.
Without even using a swear word:lol:

loool too bad. Yeah i know the feeling. You know sometimes truth really hurts, ive witnessed same reaction at times with some members on here when i make factual points that isnt to their liking(even when/if they know its true). However i havent gotten a negative rating yet. lool Well guess its the way you make your points which may come across as rude to others(even though it might be true or not). So guess its for that reason i havent had a negative rating here for now, despite my ability to make frank/blunt comments on several different threads on here. So guess your problem lies in the way you put your words/make your points.:D That's just my guess though.:P

loool too bad. Yeah i know the feeling. You know sometimes truth really hurts, ive witnessed same reaction at times with some members on here when i make factual points that isnt to their liking(even when/if they know its true). However i havent gotten a negative rating yet. lool Well guess its the way you make your points which may come across as rude to others(even though it might be true or not). So guess its for that reason i havent had a negative rating here for now, despite my ability to make frank/blunt comments on several different threads on here. So guess your problem lies in the way you put your words/make your points.:D That's just my guess though.:P

Negatives are a badge of honour newbie:devil:
I am a veteran:lol:

In early 2000 Had we flown mig19 or it clones in large numbers we would have bought LCA mk1, 5 years beck itself.

Paf had to replace large fleet of a10.. Which are really really old.

We were never in that situation.

India has equipped its mig21 bisons with bvrms which even paf f16s lacked once. So our fighters today are much more advanced than what paf has replaced.

Yes they are old. But not obsolete..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom