What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombay's attraction is period buildings Art-Deco constructions. Bombay has immense potential which is kind of restricted because being politically not the capital of India as well as the step motherly treatment towards it's development from a country with capital as New Delhi. Move the capital to somewhere central, a new city like how Andhra state is creating Amaravati a new city as it's capital. The South India and central-Western India gets more justice and can be more heard if the capital moves off to a central land somewhere in the MP-Maharashtra region.

Exactly. 50 Cent army has posted 1000th time same photo of shanghai and it seems that they have hardly anything else to post. The other trick they do is post colorful photos with special photography.

Opposite to that, I have posted real plane pictures of Bombay and its vibrant construction and designs. Flat RCC frame structures cover with glasses are no match to those flat high rise of china. To bring innovation or quality of grace or beauty in anything is not their cup of tea. They can troll here with loud mouth. I have posted some pictures of Bombay and let them cent army respond it. Now I am here to take care of their troll and let us discuss which city is better.

Bombay Airport.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Art-Gallery-Facade-T2-Mumbai-Airport-Terminal.jpg
Musical-Fountain-Blue-Waterfall-Mumbai-Airport-T2-Terminal.jpg
mumbai-airport6_650_011014114106.jpg
gvk2.jpg
images
145054.JPG
stock-photo-mumbai-maharashtra-india-aug-chhatrapati-shivaji-international-airport-terminal-219877165.jpg

What does surpass mean? In which area?

Economy, Infrastructure, HDI, Employment, Innovation, Wealth, better life, cleanliness and low pollution?

Why are you asking me these questions? It was Manmohan Singh who declared the goal of surpassing Shanghai by 2009. So, by Mr. Singh's criteria, when do you think Mumbai will surpass Shanghai?

images

Why are you asking me these questions? It was Manmohan Singh who declared the goal of surpassing Shanghai by 2009. So, by Mr. Singh's criteria, when do you think Mumbai will surpass Shanghai?

I am not asking you. I am questioning thread title and it is vague. It is immaterial who said that.

Wow, would you look at this photo. I had no idea Mumbai has this many skyscrapers. Just wow... Are you really sure this is Mumbai? Come clean now before I embarrass you.

images

I am not asking you. I am questioning thread title and it is vague. It is immaterial who said that.

So, judging by Singh's criteria, when will Mumbai surpass Shanghai?

Last edited:
Exactly. 50 Cent army has posted 1000th time same photo of shanghai and it seems that they have hardly anything else to post. The other trick they do is post colorful photos with special photography.

Opposite to that, I have posted real plane pictures of Bombay and its vibrant construction and designs. Flat RCC frame structures cover with glasses are no match to those flat high rise of china. To bring innovation or quality of grace or beauty in anything is not their cup of tea. They can troll here with loud mouth. I have posted some pictures of Bombay and let them cent army respond it. Now I am here to take care of their troll and let us discuss which city is better.

Bombay Airport.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Art-Gallery-Facade-T2-Mumbai-Airport-Terminal.jpg
Musical-Fountain-Blue-Waterfall-Mumbai-Airport-T2-Terminal.jpg
mumbai-airport6_650_011014114106.jpg
gvk2.jpg
images
145054.JPG
stock-photo-mumbai-maharashtra-india-aug-chhatrapati-shivaji-international-airport-terminal-219877165.jpg

Hmmm, none of these look remotely impressive. To be honest, this is on par with some African countries.

f6rSUQH.jpg
12393740_1675589796059887_2057361032_n.jpg
13398691_1733372866939187_1650044056_n.jpg
13774758_589164057929104_883413750_n.jpg
in-pictures-independance-day-celebrations-from-mumbai-3.jpg
image.jpg

Are you telling me the charming bits were built by the Brits?

City is not build in a day. 70 years ago Britishers were here in India. So they too have their share in building the city. This is one of the hundreds of Pictures I have posted. You will not be able to undermine out achievements by pointing something build by Britishers. We are a thousands of years old country and we have preserve so many old things. This is one of them and relatively very new.

Hmmm, none of these look remotely impressive. To be honest, this is on par with some African countries.

I think you have taken your education in chinese reeducation camp.

To be honest, I had no idea Mumbai has this many skyscrapers.

So, judging by Singh's criteria, when will Mumbai surpass Shanghai?

I do not know what were his criterion. You can ask him.

This is SINGAPORE!!!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So how many of the photos you posted are actually of Mumbai?

I do not think so. I have taken from a thread on Bombay. If you give me proof, I will remove it.

This is SINGAPORE!!!

So how many of the photos you posted are actually of Mumbai?

Now let me ask you, judging by your criteria, when will Mumbai surpass Shanghai?

It's sad that Indians post picture of Singapore or photo shop pics to make Bombay more developed. That is how Bombay surpass Shanghai.

Last edited:
I do not think so. I have taken from a thread on Bombay. If you give me proof, I will remove it.

Proof? I'm from Singapore! I know my city. This the Grange Road area, and you can see the Marina Bay skyline from the photo!!!

Thanks for all the fake and unimpressive photos you have posted on Mumbai. You are the second person to have been caught this week posting fake photos or passing photos of other cities as Mumbai's.

Wow, unbelievable!

My advice to you is this: before making India 'incredible', first try to be credible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom