What's new

Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi

Who knows?
Maybe he is already married or even has children living with his Italian grand mother..

I feel sad for such a state of India..some mysterious family with large hidden relations in Italy ruling one of the largest country. God knows what they had shared with Italy or deliberately not allowing India to develop.

I hope he does not get married and produce any off-spring .

India will not be able to afford one more generation of these Gandhis .

Anyways India will be fighting with off-springs of priyanka gandhi....as soon as those little vadras reach their teenage they will be renamed to Gandhi to head congress and fight elections.
Hope Congress will be kicked out without any trace...I wont mid AAP and BJP as main stream national parties.

Last edited:
As of now Rahul emerges better than modi and vajpayee in this regard, that was my point.

He has never even been a Panchayat Member...so what whats makes you think that he is a better candidate than a popular ex-PM and a current CM, both of them proved their worth in their respective positions.

He is one of those lucky bastards who gets a right girl every night or a right girl on the right side and a not very right girl on the left side during his orgy's.:partay:
are you the lucki girl ;)...............:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Why would be we bothered about his personal choice/life? What difference that makes to us?

He is our future PM.

So? Do we ever look at the marital status of our prime ministers? or what difference does that makes? We should be look at their credentials than that of their personal life.....

By the way i dont see him becoming a PM for another 4 to 5 years atleast....

yaar is ki hamarey junior Zardari se shadi karado, sarey jhagrey khatam ho jain gye, Dono hi hi lugtey hain

yaar is ki hamarey junior Zardari se shadi karado, sarey jhagrey khatam ho jain gye, Dono hi hi lugtey hain

One condition, Rahul would be settled in Pak or UK where Bilawal live. No place in India :bunny:

so this guy isnt married

media calls him 'youth' icon

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom