What's new

Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi

ah.. you mean lots of forummers here calling rahul gandhi gay? lolz

LOL just look at this thread itself. :P

I also read the online comments section of some Indian newspapers, comments on youtube videos etc. and it seems to be a pretty common perception.

He can marry a beautiful Bengali girl from West Bengal or Bangladesh. When he came to Bangladesh he was impressed with Bangladeshi women empowerment. I am sure he was also impressed with their beauty. :D

He can marry a beautiful Bengali girl from West Bengal or Bangladesh. When he came to Bangladesh he was impressed with Bangladeshi women empowerment. I am sure he was also impressed with their beauty. :D

I know what you did there. . . I keel you :mad:

Only Indians can Make fun of our Pappu. . .:angry:

LOL just look at this thread itself. :P

I also read the online comments section of some Indian newspapers, comments on youtube videos etc. and it seems to be a pretty common perception.

So what should we call you till the time you've finally found a Mrs.Chinese-Dragon ? :unsure:

LOL, wut? :P

Bilawal Bhutto . . Rahul Gandhi's competition from the other Side of the Border . . Son of Asif Ali Zardari :unsure:

bilawal_rahul_295.jpg

Nah if he gets married what happens to his weekend parties,specially the ones which he has out of India.

Back
Top Bottom