What's new

Will Israel blitz Tehran? Netanyahu issues Iran war threat after 'urgent military meeting'

undercover JIX

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Will Israel blitz Tehran? Netanyahu issues Iran war threat after 'urgent military meeting'
ISRAEL has sent a stark military warning to Tehran threatening a shock bombing raid amid growing concern that war will break out between the two powers.
By OLI SMITH
PUBLISHED: 18:23, Tue, Jul 9, 2019 | UPDATED: 18:44, Tue, Jul 9, 2019
facebook.png

twitter.png

linkedin.png

gplus.png

pinterest.png

email.png

comment.png

Jasmine Harman attempts to spot wild dolphins in Wales

cripple Tehran, if the Iranian forces continue to escalate tensions. During a visit to the Nevatim Air Force base, Prime Minister Netanyahu boasted that the country’s latest stealth squadrons could “easily reach Iran”. This war warning comes after threats against Israel in recent weeks by senior Iranian officials.

RELATED ARTICLES[/paste:font]
Mr Netanyahu met with his top commanders, including the IDF Chief of Staff and the Air Force chief to prepare for all possibilities in the tension with Iran.

Standing in front of an F-35 Adir jet, Mr Netanyahu said: "Recently, Iran has been threatening the destruction of Israel.

“It would do well to remember that these planes can reach anywhere in the Middle East, including Iran and certainly Syria."

Iran recently stunned the world when the country announced it breached the limit on its stockpile of low-enriched uranium set under a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers.

JUST IN: Labour's final betrayal: Fury as Corbyn's Brexit U-turn leaves party now 'unrecognisable'

Netanyahu-1151266.jpg

Netanyahu has revealed that his country’s stealth jets will cripple Tehran (Image: GETTY)
IranG-1953198.jpg

Iran stunned the world when the country announced it breached the limit on its uranium stockpile (Image: GETTY)
There is growing concern that now Iran had crossed the uranium red line, Israel could soon step up its military confrontation with a strike on Iran.

This comes after senior US allies of the White House had warned that Israel would strike Tehran as soon as the uranium limit was breached

Republican Senator, and key Trump ally, Lindsey Graham told CBS: “The most likely war would be between Israel and Iran if the Iranians started to reprocess and enrich in a manner that would accelerate their path to a bomb."

Earlier this month, a senior Iranian lawmaker said Israel would be destroyed within thirty minutes if the United States attacked the Islamic Republic.

US-1953199.jpg

The US accused Iran of being behind a number of attacks on oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz (Image: GETTY)
Iran is 'following the North Korea playbook' says Mac Thornberry

play-button.png

Mojtaba Zolnour, chairman of Iranian Parliament’s National Security commission, said: “If the US attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan.”

Last month, Iranian General Hossein Dehghan said Iran’s military could destroy US military bases in the region and annihilate Israel.

He said: “Our missiles can totally obliterate those bases. Israel knows that Iran will erase its entity and uproot it from existence in case of a war.”

DON'T MISS

Donald Trump row: Should ambassador Kim Darroch go after leaked memo? Express.co.uk poll
Tory leader LIVE: Furious Hunt lashes out at ‘disrespectful’ Trump - ‘Let me be frank!'
Brexit LIVE: Grieve's no deal block SCUPPERED - Brexiteer deputy speaker rejects plot

RELATED ARTICLES
Iranian-1953197.jpg

This war warning comes after threats against Israel in recent weeks by senior Iranian officials (Image: GETTY)
TRENDING
Iran’s army commander lireza Sabahi Fard also revealed that Iran owns a “unique secret weapon” which it would use against US forces if they make any “wrong moves".

In a warning to the US and Israel, General Fard said: “The enemy knows very well that it should not test Iran’s combat readiness, as its first mistake will be its last."

The tensions between the US and Iran first erupted last month when the US accused Iran of being behind a number of attacks on oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz and shooting down a US drone.

Relations between the two powers crumbled when the US withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal signed between Iran and major global powers in a bid to curb Iran’s nuclear program in return for lifting economic sanctions.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1151266/Israel-Iran-World-War-3-Tehran-US-Netanyahu

Anytime Israel wants to put pressure on the world to stop Iran, it threatens to attack. Much like in the movies when the supposed “tough guy” tells people “let me at him” while the people hold him back.

Anyone will tell you, If Israel was really going to do this stupid mission,they would be dead silent. Very quiet. No strikes in Syria to give a sense of calm before the storm.

They wouldn’t telegraph the move knowing Iran has OTH radars and early warning radars to pick up large departure of fighter jets.

Anytime Israel wants to put pressure on the world to stop Iran, it threatens to attack. Much like in the movies when the supposed “tough guy” tells people “let me at him” while the people hold him back.

Anyone will tell you, If Israel was really going to do this stupid mission,they would be dead silent. Very quiet. No strikes in Syria to give a sense of calm before the storm.

They wouldn’t telegraph the move knowing Iran has OTH radars and early warning radars to pick up large departure of fighter jets.

Israel is the equivalent of US testicles , if Iran squeezes them it will be excruciatingly painful for Neocon US.

Yes the old "somebody better hold me back or I`m going to kill him" routine:eek:
129183974689318014.jpg

Main difference between Israel and Iran is that Israel is a have and Iran is a have-not. You may be wondering what I'm referring to, it's nukes. Israel won't hesitate to use nukes thousands of times more powerful that Hiroshima on Tehran and any other cities if they are attacked. Most Iran can use is biological, and chemichal weapons. Even then, I doubt BMs could get past Israeli air defenses.

Main difference between Israel and Iran is that Israel is a have and Iran is a have-not. You may be wondering what I'm referring to, it's nukes. Israel won't hesitate to use nukes thousands of times more powerful that Hiroshima on Tehran and any other cities if they are attacked. Most Iran can use is biological, and chemichal weapons. Even then, I doubt BMs could get past Israeli air defenses.

So you want the Iranians to be pusseys like Arabs?

Destroying the Dimona reactor is equal to destroying Israel.

no air defence is invincible . multiple missiles with support of rocket attack could easily penetrate israel's air defence .
iran should focus on israel if they really want to hurt usa .

Israel is the equivalent of US testicles , if Iran squeezes them it will be excruciatingly painful for Neocon US.
Israel rides on American Muscle..
but the reason Isreal is in this position is because of the disunity of the Arabs who have allowed this racist fascist state to exist. it would have been better to continue to fight them losing more ground and stretching them so much that they will lose in the long run just like Russia did to Hitler. Iraq to America Taliban to America etc. but sadly arabs do not have the will to fight. the arab leaders are spending billions fighting its own people and people are more concerned about what the halla balla sheikh said about woman not getting pregnant because she drives a car. sadly they live several centuries behind

no air defence is invincible . multiple missiles with support of rocket attack could easily penetrate israel's air defence .
iran should focus on israel if they really want to hurt usa .
Destroying the Dimona reactor is equal to destroying Israel.
It's reinforced, nothing short of a nuke will destroy it. You would have to hit the dome as well.

Back
Top Bottom