What's new

US accepts Shahab-3s in Iran’s missile arsenal, but not long-range ICBMs

Not Iran, but Mullah mullah's toys.
ok i understand. but i mean when you think is going to happen U.S going to attack mullah's toys. ?? from where you are can you give us time line so i can understand when that going to happen ?/

ok i understand. but i mean when you think is going to happen U.S going to attack mullah's toys. ?? from where you are can you give us time line so i can understand when that going to happen ?/

The day that Mullah mullah become a threat they will destroy mullah military. For now mullah mullahs became a good political excuse to advance American interests.

Iranians are the losers here, mullah mullah and America winners.

The day that Mullah mullah become a threat they will destroy mullah military
ok i understand . but when do you thing mullah become a threat ?? i mean then U.S goes and destroy mullah ??
i mean U.S is saying Iran is threat already but i mean when you thing that threat which need to come is going to come ??

ok i understand . but when do you thing mullah become a threat ?? i mean then U.S goes and destroy mullah ??
i mean U.S is saying Iran is threat already but i mean when you thing that threat which need to come is going to come ??

LOL ! Mullahs arent a threat, they are just a political threat, if you know what that means ! Soviets were a real military threat and the US f#cked them up.

Now if Mullahs some day (which the day never will come due to mullah incompetence) then the US will do the same to them as they did to the soviets. But mullahs arent even 1/10 of Soviet strength, so if there is a real US approach towards mullahs expect them to crumble soon.

Mullahs are just capable to hang Iranians, beat young people and stone people to death.

LOL ! Mullahs arent a threat, they are just a political threat, if you know what that means ! Soviets were a real military threat and the US f#cked them up.

Now if Mullahs some day (which the day never will come due to mullah incompetence) then the US will do the same to them as they did to the soviets. But mullahs arent even 1/10 of Soviet strength, so if there is a real US approach towards mullahs expect them to crumble soon.

Mullahs are just capable to hang Iranians, beat young people and stone people to death.
ok thanks for explanation

Yet at the same time, the same administration informed Tehran that the demand to restrict Iran’s missile arsenal did not apply to the Shahab-3 ballistic missile, whose range of 2,100km covers any point in the Middle East, including Israel.

How long it takes for Israel to understand that Americans care only about themselves?

It's really just a one-sided bark from Molla regime, that is what he is saying.

Last edited:
Mullah mullah's are puppets of the USA, just like Azarbaijan.

Back
Top Bottom