What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaheen 2

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
bangladesh-map.gif

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

It is a tiny land, and one of the poorest countries in the world.

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.

Why PK is so concerned??

otherwise will they loss opportunity to take over BD? lol

Hmm. Are we done talking about India breaking up into a zillion tiny pieces in the next decade?

But seriously, I don't see anything in the future for this thread apart from inflamed passions, insults, counter insults, etc. Would you like it if somebody told you that your country had no future and the only way it would survive is by being a part of a bigger country.

:hitwall: Please close this thread. If we are alive in 50 years time, we will know anyway.

:mod: :cheers:

can't comment - things change as d passage of d time. for example back in days ths whole region wz under Mughal empire. who knew tht there would b all thez countries later on. ths is jungle out here dosto - only d strong 1 survives

I'm sure the indian members know that it is going to happen thats why they are trolling in this thread and making incoherent comments (as usual).

I have brought up valid points in my original post. The tiny land and rapid population growth forecasts this scenario.

And no Pakistan does not want back Bangladesh.

Last edited:
I'm sure the indian members know that it is going to happen thats why they are trolling in this thread and making incoherent comments (as usual).

:rofl::rofl:

Are you Speaking on behalf of Pakistan governemnt/zardari? :blink:

I have brought up valid points in my original post. The tiny land and rapid population forecasts this scenario.

How would it sound for Pakistan members if a thread reads will Afghanistan colonise Pakistan in 50 years. You may call it unreasonable just as Indians think of your thread.

Indians in the history of more than 2000 years have never invaded any country. Read history properly and I am sure your education system has clearly some short falls.

:cheers:

How would it sound for Pakistan members if a thread reads will Afghanistan colonise Pakistan in 50 years. You may call it unreasonable just as Indians think of your thread.

Indians in the history of more than 2000 years have never invaded any country. Read history properly and I am sure your education system has clearly some short falls.

:cheers:

Again the indian trollers are trying to derail this thread. Firstly you lie, india invaded east-Pakistan in 1971. Then you continue with nonsensical trolling.

As for your last statement i'm sure the indian manner system has clearly had some shortfalls.

Thirdly india's history of over 2000 years is a fab with no documentation.

indians need to stop chest thumping on their keyboard and start posting some sensible comments.

Thirdly india's history of over 2000 years is a fab with no documentation.[/QUOTE]

you don't know, since Pakistan is only about 60 years old. :smitten:

:what: Hinduism is still being practiced today. But see, you don't know that, kid! :smitten:

oh right, the religious term that the british used and coined for all the various religions in india, but before the british invasion there was no hinduism, its just fiction!!. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom