What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

LOL, your master signed a treaty with us in 1906 recognizing tibet is part of china. How dare you go against your master? :coffee:

Actually it was a gift from your master for her obedient servent.. You were the most obident one who worked hard for every master from USSR to Britain and from Japan to Mangolia :P

The difference in China is that there are no new empires, there are only new dynasties. The newer dynasty declare that they are a continuation of the old dynasty. That is why only the ruling family changes but the empire stays the same. It was the Chinese empire.

That was true for only Eastern half of the China.

wasn't Tibet conquered by Qings, you needed Permission of Britain to consider Tibet as the part of China.

If Tibet wasn't part of Qing, why would your master sign a treaty with China recognizing it is ours???? Your master would just colonize Tibet like how they colonized you :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't I say slave has got low IQ? You're a case in point. :omghaha:

I understand your sorrow.. Its alright, your country got united after 1950 right? :angel:

Sovereign country since 220 BC never had any sorrow because we were NOT slaves . Save your sorrow for your African brothers :omghaha:

If Tibet wasn't part of Qing, why would your master sign a treaty with China recognizing it is ours???? Your master would just colonize Tibet like how they colonized you :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't I say slave has got low IQ? You're a case in point. :omghaha:

Qing didn't have control of Tibet, Tibet remained out of the control of Central government of China for more than 50 years. :wacko:

Sovereign slave since 220 BC obeying every master with out the need of a leash and whats wrong with African brothers?? :P

The Qin Emperor Qin Shi Huang killed hundreds of Chinese intellectuals and got his concubines buried alive with his dead body to serve him in afterlife.

Here is their so called United China of 220BC without the rest of China(marked as yellow) . :omghaha::omghaha:

qinmap.jpg

Qing didn't have control of Tibet, Tibet remained out of the control of Central government of China for more than 50 years. :wacko:

Repetitive speech disorder is a sign of retardation, especially after you have been rebutted. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Repetitive speech disorder is a sign of retardation, especially after you have been rebutted. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Then you should consult a doctor, I mean its not the first time you are coming up with the same arguments even after many members here rebutted it.. ;)

Then you should consult a doctor, I mean its not the first time you are coming up with the same arguments even after many members here rebutted it.. ;)

I will relay your message to indic. I told him the same thing earlier. :cheesy:

You are just making things up. The WWII situation in China is no different than that of Soviet Union. A big portion of China was occupied by Japan but China was never occupied like France or Poland. China never had independence day because you need to declare independent from someone. China on the other hand celebrate the creation of CCP on Oct 1. Taiwan celebrate the creation of ROC on Oct 10. That is the closest thing for China to independence day, as it never had to declare independent.

Happy Independence day !

Happy Independence day !

AFAIK neither the PRC nor the ROC celebrate independence day. All they celebrate is the founding of a new republic similar to the French celebrating their Fête Nationale after the revolution and abolition of the monarchy. It's just a succession of the former regime.

In Germany it's even more confusing with our national day because we changed regimes so often, from the German Reich to the Weimar Republic to the Nazi regime to two different national days (East/ West Germany similar to China now) to the current national day on 3rd. October where we celebrate the unification.

Back
Top Bottom