What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

Not until this type of ruling prevails in the country. We are still far away from such kind of power-like status.

There are a lot of fundamentals in our governance model that are terribly flawed, resulting in a very highly politicized model which has reduced our country to such a status.

It will take at least another 20 years before we can get back to the status of any semblance of a power.

Just reminding you who your master was, LOL.

The world has seen it, we won 51 gold medals in olympics :yahoo:

Timur slaughtered and raped 20,000 hindu in one day.
Machine gun wasn't even invented yet :omghaha:

Little zombie, millions of you Hans were killed for sport by the Mongols. Their little kids used to kill your kind for fun and training. No machine gun needed to herd you. You didn't even run I hear, just stayed put while waiting for your turn to come.

And check your genes. There is significant Mongol and Machu and Japanese stuff in there. ;)

What a coward!

They had fun with you with their white, red and black flags I hear. What color used to make your underwear wet? ;)

You also killed the largest number of people in self create famine after WW-2.

India can be poor and still be a maor power.

The British were the greatest empire the World had ever seen and most of their citizenry lived in miserable conditions

What can you expect from slaves who think they are now super power and the world owes everything to them?
They even claimed Sanskrit was the mother of all languages? :rofl: :rofl:

Your emperors were too their slaves allowing them to dump Opium in China.

Little zombie, millions of you Hans were killed for sport by the Mongols. Their little kids used to kill your kind for fun and training. No machine gun needed to herd you. You didn't even run I hear, just stayed put while waiting for your turn to come.

And check your genes. There is significant Mongol and Machu and Japanese stuff in there. ;)

What a coward!

They had fun with you with their white, red and black flags I hear. What color used to make your underwear wet? ;)

You also killed the largest number of people in self create famine after WW-2.

LOL, we drove out them out in 90yrs, the quickest expulsion of Mongols the world has seen. But Mughals/mongols ruled you for 300 years, it took another invader to expel the Mughals, but you ended up as slaves for the British, LOL, LOL. Ownership changed hand, but slaves remained as slaves :rofl:

If you include Persians, Afghans, Arabs, Turks and other central asians. You were slaves for a total of 1000 years :rofl:

You made Africa looked like a super power. :rofl:

Jesus Christ, lay off the emoticons will you?it's an eyesore.

MY EYES!

They even claimed Sanskrit was the mother of all languages? :rofl: :rofl:

Sanskrit is the mother of all North Indian languages. But I don't use imported script to learn my own mothertongue in school unlike Chinese. :omghaha:

hanyu-pinyin-master.jpg

LOL, we drove out the them in 90yrs, the quickest expulsion of Mongols the world has seen. But Mughals/mongols ruled you for 300 years, it took another invader to drive out the Mughals, but you ended up as slaves for the British, LOL, LOL. Ownership changed hand, but slaves remained as slaves :rofl:
If you include Persians, Afghans, Arabs, Turks and other central asians. You were slaves for a total of 1000 years :rofl:

Says who, who don't have a united country until 1950(I am excluding Taiwan from it).

LOL, we drove out them out in 90yrs, the quickest expulsion of Mongols the world has seen. But Mughals/mongols ruled you for 300 years, it took another invader to expel the Mughals, but you ended up as slaves for the British, LOL, LOL. Ownership changed hand, but slaves remained as slaves :rofl:

How is the Q hairstyle treating you slave zombie? ;)

Were you scraped off in the womb for the crime of being second in line by the CCP? ;)

Did the Mongol kid herd 20,000 of you? Their kids used to practice on you?

You didn't tell me which color of Mongol flag made you wet your behind? ;)

How is the Q hairstyle treating you slave zombie?

Were you scraped off in the womb for the crime of being second in line by the CCP?

Did the Mongol kid herd 20,000 of you? Their kids used to practice on you?

You didn't tell me which color of Mongol flag made you wet your behind?

Conquered and enslaved for 1000 years, I can totally understand your inferiority complex. If it makes you feel better by dissing China, you have my permission. Chini-Hindi slaves bhai bhai :laughcry:

Chinese came from Ethiopia.

Doesn't matter Persians are our historical cousins both of us called ourselves as Aryans since ancient time.

You're so bashed up by me, you've gone incoherent. :laughcry:

Perisans are Aryans, you're dravidian :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom