What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

You should go on facebook and search India superpower. Also, search Indis superpower 2030 on youtube. You will find the answers to your questions.

There was a recognized government of China. And China do not have an independence day. Does India have an independence day?
well if you say of face book fisrt i dont go there now

secondly if you say the youtube then there are many vedios about supa pawah pakistan in it to and how as per your great defence annylist that pakistan will dictate terms to world in five years and pakistanies will be on moon at the same time lolzzz that was 2007 he he he he

The border of China change throughout time. In India, since there was no country, its define as a geographical expression.

the western were integrated by Qing after 1750s. Tibet was virtually independent for more than 50 years since the time of last Qing Emperors. ROC never had control of Tibet but CCP who brought Tibet under central government's control after the military action in 1950.

the western were integrated by Qing after 1750s. Tibet was virtually independent for more than 50 years since the time of last Qing Emperors. ROC never had control of Tibet but CCP who brought Tibet under central government's control after the military action in 1950.

And India as a country was created by the British. That is a fact that few Indians, especially in here would admit. Would you now admit it?

And India as a country was created by the British. That is a fact that few Indians, especially in here would admit. Would you now admit it?

We have already discussed about it in the past. :cheesy:

Götterdämmerung;4857738 said:
AFAIK neither the PRC nor the ROC celebrate independence day. All they celebrate is the founding of a new republic similar to the French celebrating their Fête Nationale after the revolution and abolition of the monarchy. It's just a succession of the former regime.

In Germany it's even more confusing with our national day because we changed regimes so often, from the German Reich to the Weimar Republic to the Nazi regime to two different national days (East/ West Germany similar to China now) to the current national day on 3rd. October where we celebrate the unification.
In China it is not independence from colonialism but liberation of the proletariat from oppression of bourgeois represented by KMT and monarchy. Hence "People's Liberation Army."

I agree.

“India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator. " Sir Winston Churchill

India is just a landmass

You take the words of your Liberator very seriously.

I agree.

“India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator. " Sir Winston Churchill

India is just a landmass

I know you like Churchill.

After all he force fed you opium. The effect is still for all to see. ;)

I hear that one Mongol herder used to herd 20,000 of your kind!

Even sheep require more herders than that! ;)

I know you like Churchill.

After all he force fed you opium. The effect is still for all to see. ;)

I hear that one Mongol herder used to herd 20,000 of your kind!

Even sheep require more herders than that! ;)

Just reminding you who your master was, LOL.

The world has seen it, we won 51 gold medals in olympics :yahoo:

Timur slaughtered and raped 20,000 hindu in one day.
Machine gun wasn't even invented yet :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom