What's new

Will india build its own defence equipments?

Does your government ever listens to you guys ??/ Are you even allowed to say anything ?? By the way nice pictures.....hope you post some more....

Our national unity is as strong as the bond you have with your mommy and daddy. It is the Chinese government you are talking about afterall.

What your government do to you and the people doesn't happen here in China. Our government is also very rational when it comes to spending, but let us not talk about infrastructures; food, health, education, economical, social and political issues etc for now. The headline topic here is the 'Indian defence equipments'. :azn:

Our national unity is as strong as the bond you have with your mommy and daddy. It is the Chinese government you are talking about afterall.

What your government do to you and the people doesn't happen here in China. Our government is also very rational when it comes to spending, but let us not talk about infrastructures; food, health, education, economical, social and political issues etc for now. The headline topic here is the 'Indian defence equipments'. :azn:

PT-AO192_NKOREA_G_20100326153839.jpg

The main difference is here we decide the government and what it should do and in China, the government decides what people should do. I like the former.

On topic: Plenty of articles are posted about DRDO and Indian defense spending.

@indianpatriot, don't flame. You won't achieve anything by posting this crap.

Doubt it.

Hindia does not have that sort of confidence in itself, which isn't their fault. Some countries; like China, does NOT like to be dependent on others and will do whatever to break away from any external shackles. However, in Hindia it is much the opposite. ******** take pride in importing hi-tech weapons from the west.

It's like, why should I learn to cook when I can order food? China is different in that it is determined to learn how to cook, the food might taste bad in the beginning, but you learn from it. And that is the main difference.

Well, halfinch foreign knowhow can indeed to much for one's defence industry.

However, living in the free world, it is not such an easy task!

What is Hindia?

Something like Chicom?

Well, flinching foreign knowhow including illegal means can indeed to much for one's defence industry.

However, living in the free world, it is not such an easy task!

What is Hindia?

Something like Chicom?

Nah, either he never bothered to look at the map in his primary education or is a false flag poster.
simple as that.

Leaving your fond delusions aside, how many in the free world actually will believe you is the issue?

Thing happen in China, not because the people want it, but the Govt orders it to be done.

One should desist being a vainglorious Poppinjay.

The main difference is here we decide the government and what it should do and in China, the government decides what people should do. I like the former.

On topic: Plenty of articles are posted about DRDO and Indian defense spending.

I like your reasoning. Of course we are all individuals and we all have our own ways of thinking. The point shouldn't be about whther this country should be democracy or not. It should be whether it works for this country or not. It is clear that the system works for China and China is benefitting greatly because of it. Just like India with its democracy. Sometimes I think to myself, if people really are so democratic, then they shouldn't stick their noses into other peoples business, especially when the other country is doing so well. If the Chinese are satisifed with its government (considering the fact that we have 1.3 billion+ people), it is rather un-democratic for the ones with little understanding of the Chinese culture and history to come in and say our system is wrong and we must change it?

Leaving your fond delusions aside, how many in the free world actually will believe you is the issue?

Thing happen in China, not because the people want it, but the Govt orders it to be done.

One should desist being a vainglorious Poppinjay.

Don't try and pretend to be a Chinese expert. Asif plagiarizing an article on Chinese writing wasn't enough. If the Chinese are happy with the government then no one outside has the right to tell us what to do. You have the rights the think though of course.
The delusioned one here is you. Do you seriously think that you are in a free world? Reality says otherwise. Fact - You can 'Only' be as free as the government allows you to be. Real freedom does not exist in this world my friend.

this thread was a delibrate attempt to start a flame war and blacken india's image. Mods...?!!?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom