What's new

Will india build its own defence equipments?

What radar does China copying Russia?

Our AESA and avonics are indigenous.
Many air defence, ship borne radars are copycat of Russian technology.

And our HQ-19 is a Chinese version of S-400, because S-400 was a joint development between China and Russia.
When did I mentioned HQ-19? There is no news from Russia that Russia exported or jointly developed any S-400 with China.

Many air defence, ship borne radars are copycat of Russian technology.

I am waiting for the proof of this claim.

Anyway, i never mentioned Indian warships is a copy of the Soviet one, but only visually.

Of course I answered your question but it is just you who did not pick it up.

Anyways : http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/6215-ancestry-indian-missile.html

:lol: All it says about 30 years old Scout rockets!!!! Pakistan also test fired Nike Apache does it mean all Pakistani missile are derivatives of Nike Apache?!!!

Find something like them....

AGNI+3+LAUNCH02-777039.JPG

300px-Shaurya_Missile.jpg

They look similar is because China is Pakistan's ally and we do built stuff together combing our strength. On the other hand, India depends on imports for all her needs !!!

:lol: :lol: here goes you indigenous staffs to 'ally'!!! What a way to hide!!!! Now you talk about India!!!

India build her weapons as well as imports, just like China.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I am waiting for the proof of this claim.

Anyway, i never mentioned Indian warships is a copy of the Soviet one, but only visually.

I am also waiting for your 'visual' Indian ships!!!

I am also waiting for your 'visual' Indian ships!!!

Delhi class

ins_delhi_new_domain-b.jpg

Sovremenny class

sovremenny_class.jpg

Luyang II class

170a.jpg

Look i was not wrong of saying that the Indian warship is visually more similar to the Russian warship.

Delhi class

Sovremenny class

Luyang II class

Look i was not wrong of saying that the Indian warship is visually more similar to the Russian warship.

Do you have any understanding problem man? Which way Delhi class looks similar to Sovermenny visually? Do they have same super-structure? Any way?

Doesn't this look similar to Sovermenny? lol
57061961996777090.jpg

AMCA...Indian 5th Generation Fighter

amca.jpg

While they've rated the engine power it'd need, no engine has been earmarked. Are they pinning their hope on the indigenous product or foreign models again?

The concept of all-glass cockpit is ambitious, but won't the odd-shape LCD/LED screens make repair / maintenance difficult?

And what about the 2-piece canopy? If they're going for stealth then won't it be better with single-piece canopy? I've thought India leads China in composite making but even China can make single-piece canopy for J-20...

Is it just me or does the shape of the wing look a bit like the J-7E or JL-9 with its double delta design?

Not just you but also me. That's what entered my mind when I saw the picture.
To imitate bloggers on bharat-rakshak.com: Indian copycats! Copy and paste Indians! No originality!

While they've rated the engine power it'd need, no engine has been earmarked. Are they pinning their hope on the indigenous product or foreign models again?
Look man, indegenous development takes time, you will never understand that....Even US and Russia takes time in the development of their program. US stealth fighter program started in 1970s and Russia's in 1980s. Kaveri is under development and will be ready before AMCA.

And what about the 2-piece canopy? If they're going for stealth then won't it be better with single-piece canopy?
Why ??/

I've thought India leads China in composite making but even China can make single-piece canopy for J-20...
Yeah we lead but that doesnot mean that China cannot develop....

Is it just me or does the shape of the wing look a bit like the J-7E or JL-9 with its double delta design?
You are reading a very old article and going through a couple of year old design...
new pics :
DSC07232-779279.JPG

DSC07229-776486.JPG

DSC07228-778439.JPG

And if by just seeing the wind tunnel model of a fighter jet you can determine its a copy of a fighter jet, then you must either be the biggest aeronautical scientist of all time or a stupid kid who compares sees high toy helicopter and says Apache is the copy of my helicopter.... :)

The way india is progressing I would say off-course why not they will do it if they are not already on that

Are you kidding or what? What more defence equipments one can build apart from this?

1) Aircraft carrier
2) Nuclear submarine
3) SLBM
4) ICBM
5) Ballistic missile defence
6) Stealth frigates and destroyers
7) Military satellites
8) Satellite navigation
9) Future soldier system
10) AWACS
11) Next generation EW systems
12) Torpedos, sonars
13) Laser weapons
14) small, medium, large AESA

What do you need? :confused:

Next we need to build this may be?
Rom1.jpg

That is it! I am going to ask our dear leader to further our military spending so we can bring out the following:

PLA Venator-class Star Destroyer
Venator_Class_Star_Destroyer_CS.jpg

PLA Imperial Class TIE Fighters
06655_TIE_Fighter.jpg

PLA Death Star
sw-death-star-i-01.jpg

Fear me now? :lol:

India is one of the top defence countries in the world, but all other nations in the top are having their own defence systems, equipments and vehicles.. India always depends on foreign equipments like russia,israel,US and other countries.. why does india lacks developing its own defense needs?
Israel actually takes some US and French, technology and mixes it in with their own and creates, what they market as Israeli. Same with France to some extent.
The US is pretty much a leading developer and at times has approached others for development and purchases because it can be cheaper.
For instance, they use a german gun on their mbt.
French avoinics here and there on a f-16 varient, which i forgot.
they are a large military industrail base, so was the USSR.
India simply doesn't have the R&D development costs, sometimes the cost is too great, time limit is not enough or quality can not be assured.
because of this, india has the option of forign or domestic bidders.
india does produce a handfull of its "own" equipment, including rifles and mbts.
the mbt that india can produce with out russian assistance is the t-72, which is a liecensed copy fully produced in india, which may have been the reason for the quick purchase of t-90 tot.
liecense production is one way to setup the infastructure and training required to manufacture defence equipment inhome.
it skips the research phase.
machines can be shipped from forign bidders, and in the future used to build their own projects.
the biggest time consuming cost on a new project is the manufacturing stage where quality must be assured for the first batch and to be standardized. expecially when their was no existing manufacturing line.
example would be the j-11 liecense production which gave china the the equipment to mass produce their own next generation figher bombers.
the capability has to be built slow. but it is not neccessary.
modern warfare doesn't require it.
the modern war is short, and the enemies reach is deep.

That is it! I am going to ask our dear leader to further our military spending so we can bring out the following:

PLA Venator-class Star Destroyer
Does your government ever listens to you guys ??/ Are you even allowed to say anything ?? By the way nice pictures.....hope you post some more....

"Pakistan mein maujood talent" and "kisi bhi top notch engineering company se compare kar sakte hain"

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom