What's new

Will india build its own defence equipments?

r5561nsasfoldablebutt.jpg

r556kalantak07fixedbutt.jpg

r556excalibur.jpg

r5561b1fixedbutt.jpg

r556kalantak07foldableb.jpg

5zasg.jpg

rwt7p0.jpg

rifle-tm-tfb.jpg

Indian scientist are trying to learn this technique from their Pakistani counterparts ... And on day we will surely lean that technique from you :lol:

It explains why India is the world's Top Arms imports for the last five years and will still be the top arms importer. LOL

It explains why India is the world's Top Arms imports for the last five years and will still be the top arms importer. LOL

You seriously are talking here? Do I have to put up the video of "Pakistan's first helicopter"..

See, your people are trying too..

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously are talking here? Do I have to put up the video of "Pakistan's first helicopter"..

it is made by local engineers not by any defence company..

hehehe
this one really made my day when i first saw it :D :D
and whenever i see it i again LOL :D :D
actually it is nice that pakistanis think we are not making anything of our own....let them enjoy their dreams when their country is being destroyed from within :)

hehehe
this one really made my day when i first saw it :D :D
and whenever i see it i again LOL :D :D
actually it is nice that pakistanis think we are not making anything of our own....let them enjoy their dreams when their country is being destroyed from within :)

keep dreaming...

India can't even make a simple Tablet :

$35 Indian Tablet Reportedly Made in China, Not India
$35 Indian Tablet Reportedly Made in China, Not India - SlashGear
Uber-Cheap Indian Tablet Debunked: Made in China
India’s $35 tablet actually made in China - TABLET.BLORGE

In conclusion, India does not have the capability to make anything decent.
Even Pakistani bicycles are imported from China, what does it means Pakistan can't built bicycles?

At least the Indians deserve credit for the good paint job.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah India painted this... sorry to hurt you, even china can't build such stealth warship!!! lol

revisedShivalik%20FOTO%20FOR%20GE%20PRESS%20RELEASE-%2020%20MAY%2010.jpg

If you had money, you would have been so. :lol:

Its strange that Pakistanis is talking about indigenous products!!! If something like that than JF-17/FC-1, Al Khalid/MBT-2000, and all other products have their similar copies in China!!!

Most of the Chinese weapons are copy cat of Soviet weapons, now its strange that Indians looks more like Soviet!!! lol

Except J-11, you can only name few weapons which look like the Soviet weapons.

And the Chinese warships bear no resemblance to the Soviet warships, except the Sovremenny class destroyer, which was a direct purchase from Russia decade ago.

Most of the Chinese weapons are copy cat of Soviet weapons, now its strange that Indians looks more like Soviet!!! lol

At least the Chinese have the BRAIN to do reverse engineering but India is not even capable of copying anything !!! LOL

Except J-11, you can only name few weapons which look like the Soviet weapons.
HQ-9, HQ-16, radars,.... the list continues. Also there are lots of technologies China steal from the western countries.

And the Chinese warships bear no resemblance to the Soviet warships, except the Sovremenny class destroyer, which was a direct purchase from Russia decade ago.

Which Indian warship looked like Soviet to you?

At least the Chinese have the BRAIN to do reverse engineering but India is not even capable of copying anything !!! LOL

Couldn't answer the post meant for you? :lol: That is not reverse engineering that is stealing. Now we can't say same about you!!! :lol:

HQ-9, HQ-16, radars,.... the list continues. Also there are lots of technologies China steal from the western countries.

Which Indian warship looked like Soviet to you?

What radar does China copying Russia?

Our AESA and avonics are indigenous.

And our HQ-19 is a Chinese version of S-400, because S-400 was a joint development between China and Russia.

Its strange that Pakistanis is talking about indigenous products!!! If something like that than JF-17/FC-1, Al Khalid/MBT-2000, and all other products have their similar copies in China!!!

They look similar is because China is Pakistan's ally and we do built stuff together combing our strength. On the other hand, India depends on imports for all her needs !!!

Back
Top Bottom