What's new

Will India become the land of shortest people in the world?

Will India become the land of shortest people in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why we send our tall and handsome Pakistani boys across LOC to breed and increase Indian's average height and still they complain

There is a misunderstanding among the Indians, you need to sign a trade deal with India to export sperms to India.

My blood boils when I see these non Muslims across the border. Average Pakistani will bring Allah's light to this country and Inshallah we will be successful in implementing Shariah law across the world. Bangladesh should also join average Pakistani and try to bring Allah's light in each and every home of the world by hook or crook, only then we will achieve the judgement day
Allah O Akbar.

We will for sure. First we will spread our gene in India. I think there is a huge demand for Bangladeshi sperms, even we don't export it legally, millions of litres of sperms will be smuggled to India.

We will for sure. First we will spread our gene in India. I think there is a huge demand for Bangladeshi sperms, even we don't export it legally, millions of litres of sperms will be smuggled to India.
Such kind of unnatural insemination is haram in Islam. Don't do blasphemy. I warn you

I did not notice much difference in height between Indians and Pakistanis in Kuwait.
Both of there males came up to my shoulders on average (5'8") whereas BDians were a bit shorter by ~1.5".

Such kind of unnatural insemination is haram in Islam. Don't do blasphemy. I warn you

Sorry brother, thanks for enlightening me. Perhaps Indians should import sperms from other countries but the cost will be pretty high.

Sorry brother, thanks for enlightening me. Perhaps Indians should import sperms from other countries but the cost will be pretty high.
Shariah is the only answer to all of their problems. Average Pakistani is determined to enlighten them and the world at large.

Lungi wearing swamp dweller midgets are worried about our hights.

Shouldn't they be worried about their own people pole vaulted Afganistan for jobs and now stranded there, I mean what kind of dickshit of a country is that where people have to migrate to Afganistan for a better living?
http://www.thedailystar.net/op-ed/politics/the-untold-miseries-25-bangladeshis-afghanistan-1271875
bangladeshi_migrant_workers.jpg

Or how about the boat people of Bangladesh prefer eating shit and drinking piss stranded in boat than living in baler bangla

I bet even a toiletless Indian has 10 times better life than this poor subhumen
http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2015/09/12/the-international-politics-of-bangladeshi-boat-people/
boat people.jpg

Or how about the goat like humanoids being killed in the Indian border

I bet even the tiniest Indian would not pole vault to Abaldesh for a better living
http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016...an-civilians-in-past-4-yrs-says-home-minister
bsf.jpg

So much for better genes, dumbfcuks:lol:

Even if we are reduced to 4 feet tommorrow we will still be your daddy, never you forget that bangladeshi

Last edited:
We must change our diet to include this superfood.

hqdefault.jpg

This fish carries the izzat of bangladesh

Shouldn't they be worried about their own people pole vaulted Afganistan for jobs and now stranded there, I mean what kind of dickshit of a country is that where people have to migrate to Afganistan for a better living?
http://www.thedailystar.net/op-ed/politics/the-untold-miseries-25-bangladeshis-afghanistan-1271875
View attachment 339959

Or how about the boat people of Bangladesh prefer eating shit and drinking piss stranded in boat than living in baler bangla

http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2015/09/12/the-international-politics-of-bangladeshi-boat-people/
View attachment 339965

I bet even the tiniest Indian would not pole vault to Abaldesh for a better living
http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016...an-civilians-in-past-4-yrs-says-home-minister
View attachment 339967

Idiot, respect these people, they are genetically far superior than your hundreds of generation will ever be!

We must change our diet to include this superfood.

hqdefault.jpg

This fish carries the izzat of bangladesh

Only copying our diet won't solve the problem, you need to import sperms from racially superior countries to enhance your genes.

View attachment 339959

View attachment 339965

View attachment 339967

Even if we are reduced to 4 feet tommorrow we will still be your daddy, never you forget that bangladeshi
@Joe Shearer
See what your countrymen posting here.

bangladeshi-people10.jpg

bangladesh_people_7.jpg

Aryan master race bangladeshis.
@Joe Shearer

bangladeshi-people10.jpg

bangladesh_people_7.jpg

Aryan master race bangladeshis.

I know Indians have a thing for rickshaw pullers in Bangladesh but you don't need to post their photos in every thread, rather keep their posters in your bedroom. And yes, even they have far superior genes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom