What's new

Will India become the land of shortest people in the world?

Will India become the land of shortest people in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bangladeshi telling indians that we are short is the funniest thing i have read the entire day.
Their cricket team has players that are not even shoulder high to our players, their population is one of the most malnourished in the world.
Pakistanis celebrate coming second amongst the rankings, we south asians can never grow out of our pettiness.
South Asia is a $hit hole. Stop throwing the muck around, fold your sleeves and put some elbow grease into solving the problems

My blood boils when I see these non Muslims across the border. Average Pakistani will bring Allah's light to this country and Inshallah we will be successful in implementing Shariah law across the world. Bangladesh should also join average Pakistani and try to bring Allah's light in each and every home of the world by hook or crook, only then we will achieve the judgement day
Allah O Akbar.

Please don't bring religion into this discussion. It is a banned topic. You have been reported.

My blood boils when I see these non Muslims across the border. Average Pakistani will bring Allah's light to this country and Inshallah we will be successful in implementing Shariah law across the world. Bangladesh should also join average Pakistani and try to bring Allah's light in each and every home of the world by hook or crook, only then we will achieve the judgement day
Allah O Akbar.

Are you serious?

A bangladeshi telling indians that we are short is the funniest thing i have read the entire day.
Their cricket team has players that are not even shoulder high to our players, their population is one of the most malnourished in the world.
Pakistanis celebrate coming second amongst the rankings, we south asians can never grow out of our pettiness.
South Asia is a $hit hole. Stop throwing the muck around, fold your sleeves and put some elbow grease into solving the problems

ok I don't want to bring this but have you ever looked at Indian cricketers? Even rickshaw pullers look better than them.

ok I don't want to bring this but have you ever looked at Indian cricketers? Even rickshaw pullers look better than them.

I'm really sorry to see you suicide trolling.

But then, you'll be even more sorry.

Sure if you find rickshawpullers pretty then that's your thing. As long as indian cricketers out play you in strength and stamina, they are doing their job right.

@Species
I have yet to meet a Bangladeshi who was taller than my lips.

You need a check up of your eye sight then.

@SpArK Keep giving negative ratings to me but I guess you will never have the balls to give negative ratings to the posts of your own countrymen! Silly Indian. :lol:

Sure if you find rickshawpullers pretty then that's your thing. As long as indian cricketers out play you in strength and stamina, they are doing their job right.

Yes, just like how they outplayed us in the last bilateral ODI series?

Shariah is the only answer to all of their problems. Average Pakistani is determined to enlighten them and the world at large.
No, we don't need shariah. We are good as we are now. Even our nation rejected religious leaders in 2013 election.
Our Mulvis and Ulemas have bad history. Nation don't listen them. There were on the front line, when they sold themselves to U.S.A for few dollars in afghan Jihad. WHen U.S.A stopped giving them money, now they says bad to US.A. What a hypocrisy.
Religion is personal thing, keep it in home . While religious talk is also banned here in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom