What's new

"Will cut tongue of anyone who wants to change Blasphemy Laws" - JI

So you are one of those leberal extemists or the Mullah extremists announcing who is in hell and who is in heaven?
THIS is the kind of attitude that is extreme and leads to different problems in our society. THEY ARE BOTH DEAD. Let Allah decide where to place them. We should be ashamed for judging who have already passed away. These are not our calls to make!!

It is not like we are killing each and every Ahmadi here. The problem was with something he said or what was reported in media the wrong way. That was what actually mislead people and Qadri was one of them. He committed a crime and was rightly hanged for it but we cannot and must not ignore the other factors that led to this point.
Bhai Sahib it's not my words it's in Quran Surah An-NISA 4:93, and I'm avoiding to put it here as I read somewhere admin not allowing to quote Quranic verses. And if you allow I can paste the ayat with translation.

idk how to speak my mind with my limited vocabulary.i meant encouraging immoral behavior/blurring the lines between halal and haram/right and wrong.slowly eating away the values of a traditional family unit etc

Bro, Liberals, esp. Muslim liberals, do not "encourage" immoral behavior, Haram or Wrong. They consider religion/morality as a matter of individual choice and adhere to the Quranic principle of "No compulsion in religion" ... They strongly believe that we are accountable to Allah alone and no one has the right to force anyone else in matters related to religion.

Bhai Sahib it's not my words it's in Quran Surah An-NISA 4:93, and I'm avoiding to put it here as I read somewhere admin not allowing to quote Quranic verses. And if you allow I can paste the ayat with translation.
I will search for it and read it.

It's not my fatwa:coffee:

Please tell us which of the Suhabas or muslims in muslim v muslim wars who fought/killed each other will go to hell and heaven?

Do answer in light of The Quran.

Please tell us which of the Suhabas or muslims in muslim v muslim wars who fought/killed each other will go to hell and heaven?

Do answer in light of The Quran.
ahaha nice try and I know you are more smarter, ok the hint is the wars declare by state or khilafat or holy wars and killing some believer intentionally and breaking the law of Islami Jhmoria isn't different things?
Try again.

ahaha nice try and I know you are more smarter, ok the hint is the wars declare by state or khilafat or holy wars and killing some believer intentionally and breaking the law of Islami Jhmoria isn't different things?
Try again.

Fight for state itself between two factions wanting control ... do tell us who goes to hell and heaven? Some of the fights were for the control of the state, not declared by state against another.

Fight for state itself between two factions wanting control ... do tell us who goes to hell and heaven? Some of the fights were for the control of the state, not declared by state against another.
Sigh! From qadri to wars from wars to factions's wars and from here you jump to next and next That's all you doing i.e trolling.

Sigh! From qadri to wars from wars to factions's wars and from here you jump to next and next That's all you doing i.e trolling.

You claiming to know who is hell bound has been busted. The ayat you quoted you want selective application to the likes of Qadri and exclude fights between muslim factions.

Quote from Quran where your selective application is supported! Or is this where your own personal bias kicks in? :rolleyes1:

Only Allah SWT has the right to decide who goes to Hell and Heaven.

What else do you expect from Jamat e Islami apologists ? They have a soft corner for terrorists ...

It's the same Jamat e Islami whose chief insulted thousands of Shaheed Pakistani soldiers and civilians in 2013 by terming the TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud a "martyr" and undermining the sacrifices given by Pakistan Army by stating that "if an American who died on the battlefield was not a martyr, then his backers (i.e PA )were also not martyrs because they were chasing the same goal."

You people just go round and round and round.
Everyone of us needs some time for self reflection.
Nobody and I mean nobody is immune to extremism(biases) that is why moderation is required in thoughts and in action.
Too much of anything makes you an addict.
Arguments for the sake of arguments seems to be the prevailing method of passing time.
You guys need to learn how to let it go at the right moment in time.

SHABQADAR: Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) provincial chief Amir Mushtaq Ahmad Khan said, “I will cut the tongue and eyes of those who want to amend the blasphemy law.” He distanced himself from KP CM Pervez Khattak over his statement in the Mashal Khan murder case.

While talking to journalists at JI secretariat in Charsadda, he rejected KP CM's statement which he had given on the floor of the house regarding Mashal’s murder. He further added that till the investigation is not complete no one should call Mashal a martyr or a blasphemer.

The JI leader also said that no one should play with the public sentiments over blasphemy law.

Regarding Mashal’s murder he also said no mob or individual has any right to take law in their hand or kill anyone.

Source: The Nation

http://nation.com.pk/national/01-Ma...e-blasphemy-law-says-jamaat-e-islami-kp-chief
Someone needs to have balls and burn this stupid law up.

What else do you expect from Jamat e Islami apologists ? They have a soft corner for terrorists ...

And there it is ... Assumptions loaded personal attack.

When you lot run out of arguments, this is what you resort to without fail every single time.

Keep at it. Issue fatwas of hell and whatnot by selective application and interpretation of Quran.

And there it is ... Assumptions loaded personal attack.

When you lot run out of arguments, this is what you resort to without fail every single time.

Keep at it. Issue fatwas of hell and whatnot by selective application and interpretation of Quran.

I din't issue any Fatwas, did I ?

Who is "assuming" now ?

As for who is (or isn't) a JI apologist, 17 pages of discussion and it's there for everyone to see who has gone to great lengths trying to defend the indefensible ... I didn't mention any names

Back
Top Bottom