What's new

‘Will convert Delhi, Mumbai into Hiroshima and Nagasaki’ : Ex DG ISI Hamid Gul

In a nuclear clash remember India is 128 crore population & Pakistan's Hiroshima size nukes can't affect more than 10 crore utter maximum both in terms of dead and injured.

So India be left with 118 crore people left unscathed ever after nuclear clash with Pakistan.Our loss will be less than 9% population .

Now If India in retaliation even if it manages to take out same numbers pakistanis or 10 crore Pakistanis then pakistan's loss will be more than 50% of its total population. And result in a dead Pakistan.

I am dead sure nuclear war between India an Pakistan only going to help India to create greater india or Akhand Bharat . Jai Hindi.

:rofl::lol::lol::cheesy:

The same bomb failed to achieve desired yield just go to hell or we will send you:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan hasn't even designed a thermo nuclear bomb yet you are making fun of desired yield of our thermo nuke tests whose critics were dismissed by Indian nuclear scientists who says india is capable of making 200KT hydrogen bombs.

Buddy 200KT Nukes are waiting for guys . Good luck.

Get yourself a toilet first before destroying our mustakbil :)
we are already building them and its a national priority for owr new goverment besides building a strong and robust economy to sustain owr foriegn and internal policy and defnce but you sir will never be able to understand that and keep living in your own fancy land full of hyper false bravado , anty indiahate and revenge obsession , denyal and conspiracy theories :haha:

Its a fake account u stupid Indians ...

Last edited:
Padhoosi ki ghr mien jo hota hey usko b tu dekhna padta hey na padhoosi furum per phosiyaan maar raha ho aor ghi ki izat lut jaye...:rofl:
nanhe miya masoom apne ghar ko pehle sambhal ker to reckh lo fir hamare barre me sochna any way your posts are reported :D

Get yourself a toilet first before destroying our mustakbil :)

Jhantu fir a gya tu?:rofl:

Either you are a stupid or just giving yourself false sense of relaxation by doing such stupid comparisons. We have more nukes than india and secondly indian population density is much higher than pakistan.Later the radioactive waves will do the job of eliminating all indians.And we can say the same about pakistan.There will be no winners.
Just keep that little in your pants and general sahab will not realize you your real aukat.

Its your wish :agree:

I deleted my post sorry for the truth that caused you inconvenience.:smitten:
but i had already answerred it and can be seen buy one and all + already reported it :D

aur rahi baat truth ki to bhai mai apke jaise apne ghar me hone wali baton ko doosron ko bol ke khud ko soorma nahi smajhta :haha: :bunny::chilli::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

but i had already answerred it and can be seen buy one and all + already reported it :D

aur rahi baat truth ki to bhai mai apke jaise apne ghar me hone wali baton ko doosron ko bol ke khud ko soorma nahi smajhta :haha: :bunny::chilli::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:
yani k jiss ka darr tha woh ho chuka apkey haan..afsoos howa

There is no possibility of nuclear war, Even let assume if it happens then nobody will launch one nuclear missile. .. It will like "All nuclear bombs in rows " at different distances from different platforms.
It is like One day war. Holocaust of bombs.
I wish that day don't come ever

Back
Top Bottom