What's new

‘Will convert Delhi, Mumbai into Hiroshima and Nagasaki’ : Ex DG ISI Hamid Gul

Not only that, we will turn entire hindustan to red, burning ashes if india ever threatened Pakistan and its existence.

It is a well known Pakistani threatening India's existence here. Not the other way around!

BTW, this kind of blackmailing is getting old really fast, mate! Nobody, I mean, not even the timidest will give in to such threats. Certainly not if it comes from habitual blackmailers who like to put a gun to their own head in order to get favors!

You guys need to come up with something more realistic and creative than this Hiroshima/Nagasaki sh!t!

And by talking about the victims of Hiroshima/Nagasaki so lightly, you are only dishonoring those innocent lives.

@Nihonjin1051

Come on brothers, let's put anger away. We all know that the wars India and Pakistan have had was a manifestation of the miscommunication and security issues of the times. With greater advances in communication, security of the borders, the likelihood of more wars happening is limited. I think both Pakistan and India have issues in the domestic spheres to worry about and this includes improving their respective infrastructures, improving the livelihood of their citizens (200 million Pakistanis and 1.2 billion Indians). The leaders of these two great nations have a responsibility, have a mandate to their population base --- and that is to improve the standard of living and resources of their nations, and not bring their nation to the brink of war.

Remember, brothers, politicians are not butchers. They must think above their own selves, and think of the nation's growth, the nation's standing with the family of Nations.

Let us be proud and appreciate that since 1999, India and Pakistan have known peace. Long may that peace be , for the good of both Pakistan and India --- and the whole of South Asia. :)

Regards,

Come on brothers, let's put anger away. We all know that the wars India and Pakistan have had was a manifestation of the miscommunication and security issues of the times. With greater advances in communication, security of the borders, the likelihood of more wars happening is limited. I think both Pakistan and India have issues in the domestic spheres to worry about and this includes improving their respective infrastructures, improving the livelihood of their citizens (200 million Pakistanis and 1.2 billion Indians). The leaders of these two great nations have a responsibility, have a mandate to their population base --- and that is to improve the standard of living and resources of their nations, and not bring their nation to the brink of war.

Remember, brothers, politicians are not butchers. They must think above their own selves, and think of the nation's growth, the nation's standing with the family of Nations.

Let us be proud and appreciate that since 1999, India and Pakistan have known peace. Long may that peace be , for the good of both Pakistan and India --- and the whole of South Asia. :)

Regards,

I apologize but I can't help but laugh at the notion of peace since 1999. Japan is indeed fortunate that its biggest worry lies with China who has been going all guns blazing on trade and economy instead of sending terrorists by truck or boat loads to kill your civilians. 2008 Mumbai Attack is forever engraved in collective memories of all Indians.

Disputes withstanding, I haven't heard any reports of suicide attacks by Chinese citizens in Japan.

We have been fairly restrained in our responses because of the risk of nuclear war against an enemy who doesn't hesitate to rattle its nuclear saber everynow and then but I worry how long we will hold back, a moment will come when the water rises over our heads and we have to take assertive action.

However I pray that such a day never comes and almighty drills some sense into our neighbor's heads that economy and trade is a much better alternative to nuclear annihilation.

Last edited:
Build more nukes send all of india to hell, destroy all the hindu rashtra

Burn the fucktards to a crisp

Islam is worldwide, we can destroy hindus and their homeland

Last edited:
problem-9062-1920x1200.jpg

Build more nukes send all of india to hell, destroy all the hindu rashtra

Burn the fucktards to a crisp

Islam is worldwide, we can destroy hindus and their homeland
So, you wanted to burn your Country for stupid thing like Religion....

Back
Top Bottom