What's new

Will Chinese Smartphones Surpass Established Brands in Sales?

Either contribute or stop posting nonsense.
Oppo has the word's first rotating camera, back panel touch. Talk about innovation.
Post reported.

Post reported for what? I meant every word I have written, and everything of it is true. Which Chinese phone is a innovator or a trend setter like an upcoming Apple or Samsung or HTC? Most of these Chinese brands are manufactured by copying from these global trend setters. What you have mentioned as innovation are nothing but minor additions & modifications, and the world is not going ga ga about it, like they do for a latest iPhone. Come back when you can replace the IOS or Android.

And I am not here to post as per your wist to make you happy.

Post reported for what? I meant every word I have written, and everything of it is true. Which Chinese phone is a innovator or a trend setter like an upcoming Apple or Samsung or HTC? Most of these Chinese brands are manufactured by copying from these global trend setters. What you have mentioned as innovation are nothing but minor additions & modifications, and the world is not going ga ga about it, like they do for a latest iPhone. Come back when you can replace the IOS or Android.

And I am not here to post as per your wist to make you happy.
Come back when China can replace IOS or Android?
Now you're trolling. How about I tell you to come back when you can make a phone that is even close to what Lenovo can manufacture. Or how about you give me one company of India that can rival Lenovo?
Don't rest your laurels on other's achievements. Talk of your own achievement. Is Samsung or Apple an Indian brand? When are you going to show me what India has in store for the world to see? Please name one good Indian Mobile phone brand that the world uses or sees it as a threat to Samsung or Apple.
How about we let India find an alternative to Android? Oppo did it with CyanogenMod OS based on Android, which is an open source. Isn't that something to be proud of? If not we just allow India to innovate an alternative OS. I hope you can lead the innovation, we Chinese would really like an alternative.

Well most of Chinese smartphone makers do not sell outside China because Chinese market is big enough, but when they'll start selling abroad and investing in marketing they will take market shares. But why invest abroad when your domestic market is growing like mad ? Most of those who go abroad do not really invest big to take market share, they just do it to be here first but still pay more attention to the Chinese market.

Samsung use Android now but still it is a big player ? Same with HTC...android is highly customisable, look at MIUI from Xiaomi.

Last edited:
Come back when China can replace IOS or Android?
Now you're trolling. How about I tell you to come back when you can make a phone that is even close to what Lenovo can manufacture. Or how about you give me one company of India that can rival Lenovo?
Don't rest your laurels on other's achievements. Talk of your own achievement. Is Samsung or Apple an Indian brand? When are you going to show me what India has in store for the world to see? Please name one good Indian Mobile phone brand that the world uses or sees it as a threat to Samsung or Apple.
How about we let India find an alternative to Android? Oppo did it with CyanogenMod OS based on Android, which is an open source. Isn't that something to be proud of? If not we just allow India to innovate an alternative OS. I hope you can lead the innovation, we Chinese would really like an alternative.

We also don't make anything to compete against iPhone or a Samsung, and neither I claimed so. This thread is about China and China doesn't have such phones either. China's strength is price and volume, not innovation & setting new standards, both in terms of quality & technology. Whether it is a mobile phone or a new hi-tech TV or an automobile or anything else, the new standards & innovations doesn't come from China, China is a manufacturing hub, and that's it.

now Qmobile now is not like the brand it arrived in its early days.....they have raised their prices and quality.....it can compete any international brand now as far i know like apple,s4 and many other smartphones......u will feel satisfaction when u shud buy it....other brands will be high in prices but quality will be same as like qmobile ......

Yeah will try someday, been busy for a while. Though have seen commercial looks nice. But I've seen the xiaomi reviews I guess it haven't arrived here yet. The xiaomi ui is most I like just waiting for completion of warranty of my phone, then I'll install it on mine. BTW are they planning to launch their phones here? Don't know but I read somewhere that they are going worldwide, till now they've only been selling in China only. And this is main reason of people misunderstanding the phone manufacturing companies of China, cause those who used to sell previously out of china were cheap and waste of money. Now the manufacturer like gionee are coming out but because of previous experience people will obviously be skeptic about it whether to buy it or not and that also on such high price like the E7. Though I am positive that it'll slowly normalize the image of Chinese manufacturer. Which phone u use BTW?

If you really know Oppo, samsung stands no where in terms of quality. You seriously need to check Oppo out. They have a limited stock on Oppo N1 based on CyanogenMod OS in India.
I am not trying to be biased here. But surely, take a look at Oppo N1 if you get an opportunity.

Talking about television, I think BOE is a player to watch, but it's not the topic here.

I have a question, what's Qmobile in ur market ? I never hear it inside China.

can somebody help me how to use this site and how to keep an eye in any thread reply by reply like we use facebook or other social network???i dnt understand its notification system...and i dnt get any... there are hundreds of replies in one thread so how we use any thread with replies from any user....is there mobile notification system??

QMobile Pakistan - Android Smartphones, Compare & Buy QMobile Products u can watch this site to know more about it

I have a question, what's Qmobile in ur market ? I never hear it inside China.

QMobile Pakistan - Android Smartphones, Compare & Buy QMobile Products check this site dear

I am sorry brother but Q Mobile is a re branding company, it just purchases devices manufactured by local Chinese OEMs and tag it as Q Mobile even some of the Indian brands do so. So no international or quality satisfaction there. Even some of the Q Mobile devices are just same copy of the devices of companies here. Even the website of Q Mobile is exact copy of Micromax's here.

www.micromaxinfo.com

now Qmobile now is not like the brand it arrived in its early days.....they have raised their prices and quality.....it can compete any international brand now as far i know like apple,s4 and many other smartphones......u will feel satisfaction when u shud buy it....other brands will be high in prices but quality will be same as like qmobile ......

i call these international brands blood sucking machines.......in normal prices their cell phones are low quality and full of crap and their high prices cell phones are just affordables by only rich peples

In France the second largest vendor behind Samsung is Wiko, they are owned by a Chinese company called Tinno. Basically they tell Tinno what they need and Tinno show them some phones they make, Wiko choose one and then sell it under its own name and do the marketing and all by itself. Maybe Qmobil has a similar economic model ?

There's a link just before the thread starts on the right side written as "watch thread" click on that and hopefully you'll get notified.

can somebody help me how to use this site and how to keep an eye in any thread reply by reply like we use facebook or other social network???i dnt understand its notification system...and i dnt get any

In France the second largest vendor behind Samsung is Wiko, they are owned by a Chinese company called Tinno. Basically they tell Tinno what they need and Tinno show them some phones they make, Wiko choose one and then sell it under its own name and do the marketing and all by itself. Maybe Qmobil has a similar economic model ?
Im totally confused by these China phone companies in foreign market -_-! ... the Tinno is another i never heared company inside China.
Here except Apple / Samsung, famouse local China phone companies r HuaWei华为, ZTE中兴, CoolPad酷派, XiaoMi小米, MeiZu魅族, HTC, SonyErisson. Others like Oppo, TCL, amoi, Nokia etc just seize small market, don't see Tinno.

Forget Lenovo phones, famous too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom