What's new

‘Will build our own fighter jets’: PM Hasina

Traitors are known to be beggars as well. #1 foreign aid receiver in the world is India, #6 is Bangladesh :D per capita BD is even a bigger foreign aid receiver than your indian masters...

Infact BD must be the biggest foreign aid receiver in history because without the jobs/hands out that India provides millions of bangladeshi migrants God knows what would become of your nation... taking alms from the biggest beggars even :D

Why are you even on this thread?

Beta did you not read previous posts? for christians it is a badge of honor and culture to marry westerners/asians. The aukat of bengladeshi women is such that millions go to India for prostitution. It is completely ok and their right. Infact it is a national sport in bangladesh :D

Shame, this is how you represent your country on an international fora....
Why are you even on this thread?

Compensation for a life living off of daddy where nothing happens, Fortnite servers are down probably for maintenance.

They are not our brothers, they werent before 1971 or after. Your type of people are worse enemies to pakistan than Indians. Open your eyes. You were stabbed once in 1971 and they will gladly take the next chance to stab your people again. Dont be a trojan horse.

Loser mentality.

Blind nationalism will get you no where.

🍿 While y'all fight , I shall wait til the day BAF finally buys a fighter jet

Shame, this is how you represent your country on an international fora....

Compensation for a life living off of daddy where nothing happens, Fortnite servers are down probably for maintenance.

It's 3am in Texas.

Either your up cuz ur working or your a loser with no job.

The fact that 0 Pakistanis can go to bangladeshis forum and spew 1% of the crap that bangladeshis can spew on a PAKISTANI forum speaks for itself. Your people take advantage of hospitality.

The day Pakistan wakes up and sheds the Ummah crap only then will Pakistan become a power to be reckon with. Until then we have traitors and trojan horses amongst our midst who will repeat 1971 in 2021

The fact then that I'm on Pak forum voicing my, as you tried to put it; incendiary opinion, much to your dismay, shows just how pathetic and powerless you are...

The simple fact that your lot don't respect people's right to have a different, opinion or a religion or even skin colour or language, is why you're still in the dark ages.

Says the idiot whose whole nation was built on BENGALI NATIONALISM :D

Pakistani Nationalism = Islamic nationalism

You can be afghan, bangladeshi, indian, Chinese, Arab, Persian, American yet still be PAKISTANI. The same cannot be said about your kind :D

Japan : Pssh Japan was built for the Japanese

Says the idiot whose whole nation was built on BENGALI NATIONALISM :D

Pakistani Nationalism = Islamic nationalism

You can be afghan, bangladeshi, indian, Chinese, Arab, Persian, American yet still be PAKISTANI. The same cannot be said about your kind :D

HAHA.

I'm enjoying this retardation.

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom