What's new

Will Beijing help Riyadh go nuclear?

The reality is only one country on the world admit they pursue nuclear weapon ability:coffee:

What a great archievement, while 3/4 of population are starving.:cuckoo:

Heres where it gets crazy: it would be even more if west and china would stop their Aid.

Yeah, North Korea is a heaven on earth.

North Korea death camp survivor Shin Dong-hyuk: I was so brainwashed I betrayed my family's escape bid - Mirror Online

North Korean Prison Camp Survivor Reveals Horrific Details Inside the Yodeok Concentration Camp

It is amazing how the Mullah's in Iran can have good relations with them let alone relations at all.

Iran

This should stop. North Korea is the worst regime that exists today.

I am about to read a book about that North Korean man who was born at a concentration camp and betrayed his family (got them killed) and he was so brainwashed that he thought he did the right thing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4NIB6xroc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVR8MvHqelU

Sad ****....

China should stop any relation too as should every other state to topple that sick regime.

Yeah, North Korea is a heaven on earth.

North Korea death camp survivor Shin Dong-hyuk: I was so brainwashed I betrayed my family's escape bid - Mirror Online

North Korean Prison Camp Survivor Reveals Horrific Details Inside the Yodeok Concentration Camp

It is amazing how the Mullah's in Iran can have good relations with them let alone relations at all.

Iran

This should stop. North Korea is the worst regime that exists today.

I am about to read a book about that North Korean man who was born at a concentration camp and betrayed his family (got them killed) and he was so brainwashed that he thought he did the right thing.....

BORN AND RAISED IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP - YouTube

Shin Dong Hyuk's Message to his father, Shin Kyung Seop - YouTube

Sad ****....

China should stop any relation too as should every other state to topple that sick regime.

It is geopolitical, the NK regime isn't loved by anyone, but they are a proxy zone for China to prevent the US military to further infiltrate into the Chinese heartland.

The SK regime is a US puppet, there is no way China would let them to annex NK if they are not a neutral regime.

It is geopolitical, the NK regime isn't loved by anyone, but they are a proxy zone for China to prevent the US military to further infiltrate into the Chinese heartland.

The SK regime is a US puppet, there is no way China would let them to annex NK if they are not a neutral regime.

Well at the end of the day everything is about geopolitics. I just feel sad for the average North Korean who is taken hostage by all this and a sick, sick regime on top of it.

South Korea and other Asian states close to China culturally and in terms of nearly everything else should unite rather than oppose each other in a perfect world. You can change the South Korean stance in your favor if you please them a bit and don't try to rule them or other smaller Asian states nearby. Instead of trying to combat them you should do your outmost to confidence them to become your allies. The Americans must be doing something good since they prefer them? Or what? Or do the Koreans have a special hatred for the Chinese like the Japanese and others?

But I think that North Korea is a special case in terms of being a brutal, oppressive and sick regime/society. The idol worship they have for their leaders is not something I think was ever practiced in any civilization to such an absurd extent. Maybe the Egyptian Pharaohs are close.

Besides can the Americans really outmaneuver the Chinese on their home ground?

Well at the end of the day everything is about geopolitics. I just feel sad for the average North Korean who is taken hostage by all this and a sick, sick regime on top of it.

South Korea and other Asian states close to China culturally and in terms of nearly everything else should unite rather than oppose each other in a perfect world. You can change the South Korean stance in your favor if you please them a bit and don't try to rule them or other smaller Asian states nearby. Instead of trying to combat them you should do your outmost to confidence them to become your allies. The Americans must be doing something good since they prefer them? Or what? Or do the Koreans have a special hatred for the Chinese like the Japanese and others?

But I think that North Korea is a special case in terms of being a brutal, oppressive and sick regime/society. The idol worship they have for their leaders is not something I think was ever practiced in any civilization to such an absurd extent. Maybe the Egyptian Pharaohs are close.

Besides can the Americans really outmaneuver the Chinese on their home ground?

China is still focusing to improve the living standard of her people, it is not the time to challenge USA, despite Uncle Sam will keep playing as the aggressor, China will keep defending her homeground against it.

We are not USSR, we are a nation with patience to wait for the coming opportunities, but now it is not the time to strike.

Oh boy I see them Chinese and Arabs gettin cozy in here :D

When the Chinese like somebody, nukes are guaranteed . Eg: Pakistan and North Korea.

Not good for Middle-East. Also, I just hope Wahabbis don't get it.

When the Chinese like somebody, nukes are guaranteed . Eg: Pakistan and North Korea.

What are you trying to say that China gave Pakistan and NK nukes as a gift? China's designs and Pakistan's designs are different. Wahabbis are everywhere not just middle east LOL and the people you are talking about won't get it as long as their rival doesn't manage to make one. I already discussed that earlier.
On another note Chinese people are easy to get along with,Nothing wrong with them and arabs getting cozy.

China is still focusing to improve the living standard of her people, it is not the time to challenge USA, despite Uncle Sam will keep playing as the aggressor, China will keep defending her homeground against it.

We are not USSR, we are a nation with patience to wait for the coming opportunities, but now it is not the time to strike.

This is the correct strategy. One cannot fight from a position of weakness. So this is the time to gain strength and wait.

While you are concentrating on home ground and improving living standard of your own people, I would also recommend selecting a group of nations as your strategic allies and potential allies and help them do the same (improve their living standard).

The US by itself is powerful, but together with its allied nations such as NATO and non-NATO allies, it becomes the preeminent global power. One reason the US gains allies and keeps them loyal is through market access and shared defense technology. While it provides a shield of security for these allied countries, the market access helps them gain high living standard.

Chinese market is not as big as the US yet, but it is getting bigger every year. Chinese industry is increasingly moving towards higher value addition items, while Chinese entrepreneurs could set up lower value addition more labor intensive industries in these allied countries. So in my opinion China should follow the US example of building up a strong array of allied nations.

The biggest advantage of China is that it is slightly in the East, but still extending to almost the middle of Eurasian land mass (middle Kingdom). All the nations around China, except for a few with delusional shortsighted leadership, are allies or potential allies. India due to its size, will always have a dream to compete with China, so they should be counted out from the list of potential allies, but will remain an important trading partner for all nations in the region.

And if China builds a strong alliance with Muslim nations (Shia and Sunni), then the reach of these nations go from Indonesia to African heartland. These nations will then work with China to increase the influence of this alliance to rest of the nations in South East Asia and Sub-saharan Africa. Central Asian Muslim nations can also work to keep Russia anchored with this Sino-Muslim alliance. Japan and South Korea will eventually switch allegiance once they see the local Asian+African market is bigger and hence more lucrative than the combined Western-Indian market.

I think we need strong coordination between Chinese polit buro and GCC govts. who are the defacto leaders of Sunni Muslim world. Possibilities are endless. Chinese polit buro did an excellent job in improving the lot of 1.3 billion Chinese, now we need to see how things can be done for the allied nations. GCC govts. can be investors and China can provide skills and technology. It will be an uphill battle, as you will be stepping on the toes of competitors, but I believe for China to achieve preeminence, this is a must do step and a failure proof vision and formula.

you sick saudis behead women and men publicly, and your angloamerican daddies still love you. the jews slaughter your kind like animals, and you tolerate the love affairs between jews and angloamericans (well, to be fair, saudi security depends on jews and angloamericans, so...) - why should china abandon the one country that china is actually bound to protect by history, honor and treaty?

Both North Korea and India nuke technology are from Russian.
So as to this issue, you two are like a twin brother, and nothing to do with China

you sick saudis behead women and men publicly, and your angloamerican daddies still love you. the jews slaughter your kind like animals, and you tolerate the love affairs between jews and angloamericans (well, to be fair, saudi security depends on jews and angloamericans, so...) - why should china abandon the one country that china is actually bound to protect by history, honor and treaty?

Are you really chinese?Why you hate jews so much?I love china and I don't care china cooperate with anyone as long as it can benefit china

Back
Top Bottom