What's new

Will Beijing help Riyadh go nuclear?

I wonder how long it take for Uighurs to acquire such weapon in let say their Jihad to become part of Islamic Emirate

And how is that the business of Iran? According to you guys, we are cheap and dirty people from a shitty country, as Surenas said. So why would you care. :lol:

Anyway, ETIM is one of the weakest terrorist groups in the world, with little reach. The chances of that happening are very low.

The big and well-connected terrorist groups are the ones most likely to get their hands on a nuke, like Al-qaeda. And we all know who those guys will target.

Al Saud survives due to protection by american corporate mercenaries. Check my posts on this thread.

I believe you are referring to these:
Vinnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uncovering Opportunity in Saudi Arabia - Avascent
Saudi Shopping Spree: A Hardened, Networked National Guard
Arms for the King and His Family: The U.S. Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia

From the above it looks like its not mercenaries that protect them, but they have US trainers and consultants and equipment who have built up their own forces:
Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF), Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF), Saudi Arabian Royal Guard (SARG), and Saudi Arabian National Guard (SANG)

So what you stated is patently false.

Pakistan is already being sent into civil war. Also ISI is an appendage of CIA , so you should forget it.

@Pakistanisage @Aeronaut, is the above true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Saud survives due to protection by american corporate mercenaries. Check my posts on this thread.

No country in the world is more threatened than confronting the uprising of it own people or rebellion. For now KSA lacks both as the vast majority in the country support their Gov't decisions and agendas.

My 2 cents…

From the above it looks like its not mercenaries that protect them, but they have US trainers and consultants and equipment who have built up their own forces:

Not it isn't true. The ISI is second to none out of all intelligence agencies. Just to draw an example as a mean to convince you, the ISI rejected the Civilian Gov't proposal to provide the CIA with a list of Pakistan's entire nuclear infrastructure c

And how is that the business of Iran? According to you guys, we are cheap and dirty people from a shitty country, as Surenas said. So why would you care. :lol:

Anyway, ETIM is one of the weakest terrorist groups in the world, with little reach. The chances of that happening are very low.

The big and well-connected terrorist groups are the ones most likely to get their hands on a nuke, like Al-qaeda. And we all know who those guys will target.

well at first there was no ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Syria but when they did saw the endeavor of their brothers the poured there for helping them , have you Forgot right now Jihadist from 49 country are fighting in Syria.

and let me ask you when these Jihadists masters have no problem providing them with chemical weapons to use against other Muslims , why they must have problem giving them nukes to use against people who are considered infidels ?

well at first there was no ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Syria but when they did saw the endeavor of their brothers the poured there for helping them , have you Forgot right now Jihadist from 49 country are fighting in Syria.

and let me ask you when these Jihadists masters have no problem providing them with chemical weapons to use against other Muslims , why they must have problem giving them nukes to use against people who are considered infidels ?

China and Saudi get along well, there is no reason they would sponsor groups that are anti-China.

And again, the major terrorist organizations in the world like Al-qaeda (i.e. the groups who are big enough and connected enough to get such weapons) will prefer to target Israel and Iran.

hmm....

It is reported that Saudi Royal family trusts Israeli and US mercenaries as their personal body Guards : US and Israeli mercenary security personnel working for private contractors are allegedly used by Saudi Royal family to guard Saud family Princelings. This Praetorian Guards use balaclava (face cover) and other disguises during security operations which allows for anonymity. Read more.....

Saudi Royal Family - CIF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION

Sauduction.com |

Seems you are wrong.

Originally Posted by sovcomflot View Post

Pakistan is already being sent into civil war. Also ISI is an appendage of CIA , so you should forget it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...g-help-riyadh-go-nuclear-8.html#ixzz2gkT4eLFb

To call ISI an Appendage of CIA is like calling KGB an Appendage of CIA. I don't know what Planet this guy is living in ? The only time ISI and CIA were on the same Boat was in the eighties during Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, but that is ancient history now, isn't it ?

If the ISI is an appendage of the CIA then their needs to be a investigation, because the CIA has screwed the american military in Afghanistan for the last decade.

The saudi-pak relationship is close

Pakistan now has over 100 nuclear war heads and growing

The saudi's have the money and access to technology

Once again if they needed to they could go nuclear very quickly (why would china even be involved)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom